New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Free peeing

Started by xDeathSoulx, August 08, 2009, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rewikitty

I'm actually much more into free peeing than into wetting or desperation.  I'm with some of the others, where I like it when the girl really had to go.

Isn't it weird how picky fetishes can get?  There are certain peeing positions that do absolutely nothing for me, while others drive me wild with animal lust.  Kinda strange when you think about it...  I wonder what causes that.
In the image of those who have come before me here
I am cast in the web of an ancient spell
I'm holding on to life
I'm drifing in a stream
Everything's much clearer now
We live within a dream and never wake"
-Kansas, Child of Innocence

euronaut

:drool:I think the best part of free peeing is the ecstasy enjoyed during a long and hard free peeing release.  After having held back for so long, the pressure simply overwhelms her with need and just the powerful act of releasing pee can be orgasmic in its own right.  The facial expressions with free peeing I really enjoy, since they range from simple bliss and pleasure to outright pent-up sexually energized, orgasmic delight! :lol:

jumanji42

Quote from: Rewikitty on October 14, 2009, 12:11:40 AM
I'm actually much more into free peeing than into wetting or desperation.  I'm with some of the others, where I like it when the girl really had to go.

Isn't it weird how picky fetishes can get?  There are certain peeing positions that do absolutely nothing for me, while others drive me wild with animal lust.  Kinda strange when you think about it...  I wonder what causes that.

i agree. i hate the site, "needapee.com" it's so unactractive. too slutty. i like free peeing and bathing suit peeing. plus the door to my bathroom is really thin as i live in an old house so when girls are over i can hear them pee. there's a girl who always waits until she's practicaly bursting and then she goes and i can hear it so well. i get really turned on.

Firescyth

I like free peeing when the girl thinks she is not seen by anybody and cannot reach a toilet.

I also so like little girls peeing by pulling their bikini to one side and peeing while wearing it.

Basil1

I like panty wetting and accdents more.

regemet

Well I am more into free peeing than wetting as for desperation. I like when a girl has just enough time to pull the gusset of her knickers aside and pee.

Omorashi-lover

Same here, I love watching actual peeing. But still FD is the best =D
Nothing arouses me as powerfully and as instantly as the presense of a desperate girl who's at the verge of peeing herself shamefully any second.
My Hatsune Miku artwork ^-^ >>

Omorashi is my LIFE!
Support the omorashi-ness in DA!> http://omorashi-lover.deviantart.com/
http://omorashi-addicts.deviantart.com/

bailinda

there is not to bad see a girl just pee but as the over says FD is pritty much alot beter ^^
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!