News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Revenge,Tickle Fight, and Holding On, the 3 in 1 sequel to The First Day - JackO

Started by JackO, October 05, 2009, 12:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

"Come on Lucy, its nearly 8 o clock" came the familiar voice of Lucy's mum from downstairs. The truth was that with a couple of weeks at school, the routine had become slightly monotonous, lessons, more lessons, then homework to do.

After a late night on Sunday, Lucy really didn't feel like going to school. It wasn't like she didn't like the people there. I mean everyone, except Zoe had stopped teasing her about her 'little accident' 3 or 4 weeks ago, on the first day of school. Most of the people in her science class had never even mentioned it, and Zoe had just been reminding her of it every now and then.

She now had a routine, which guaranteed that there would be no more accidents, which was good, because she still remembered her mum's threat of diapering, even though she wasn't quite sure whether or not her mum was serious or not, she didn't really want to find out, she had faced enough humiliation from Zoe over the past weeks. She finally pulled herself out of bed, got her favourite yellow 'Hello Kitty' knickers out of the draw, and headed for the toilet. She emptied her bladder like this every morning, because she hadn't on that fateful day 4 weeks ago.

As she put her school uniform on, she thought to herself about the public speaking test that she would have to face in English today. She had her speech planned, but she was still a little nervous, because she had never liked public speaking, but she thought she could give this ago. She finished getting dressed, and looked in the mirror. Her strawberry blonde hair surrounded her face in a cute curve, either side, with a little fringe which made her look slightly French. She laughed to herself as she said "Au revoir" to her reflection.

After breakfast, she set off for school. She had English last lesson, and she could feel it coming nearer and nearer as time passed by. She did have something to look forward to after English though. Her new best friend Molly was coming round to her house for a sleepover. She smiled as she saw the shy petite brunette with the big eyes that just seemed to invite you in.

"Hiya" said Lucy "Looking forward to tonight?"

"Yeah, I've got all my stuff in my locker" Molly replied, as she grinned at Lucy.

Their first lesson was P.E, and as Molly and Lucy entered the changing rooms, Zoe gave Lucy a look which suggested she was a particular target today. As Molly and Lucy began to get changed, they talked a little, but Lucy couldn't help feeling an imminent verbal attack by Zoe. She didn't have to wait long for it.

"Good girl Lucy, at least your knickers are dry today" said Zoe, as her new found friends sniggered to themselves.

Lucy didn't want to dignify this with a responce, and when she looked at Molly, even she was looking embarrassed. Then Lucy remembered that Molly had wet herself on that day, even though Zoe had no idea of this. She was thinking about how much of a co-incidence it was for them to both have an accident on the same day, when their P.E teacher popped her head around the door.

"Come on girls, I can't wait all day" she said.

After a fun game of rounders, the next lesson seemed to go quickly, and soon it was lunchtime. Lucy and Molly usually sat together, and Eliza joined them some days, but today, Eliza was having a violin lesson, so it was just the two girls.

"How is your speech?" asked Lucy

"It's pretty well written" joked Molly. She had really opened up to Lucy and when the two of them were on their own, she wasn't as shy as normal, and she was actually quite funny.

"Mine too, but I'm just nervous about reading it" said Lucy.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine" said Molly.

As the bell rang for the end of lunch, Lucy and Molly trotted off to the toilets, which by this time Lucy had located in the Canteen block. Lucy has said no more to Molly about the day when both of their knickers experienced a golden shower, and she thought it'd probably embarrass the slightly shy girl more, but then again Molly was beginning to open up to her. As the registration bell rang, she lost track of her thoughts, and they rushed off to registration.

In registration, Lucy read over her notes, brushed her hair, back into a French looking formation, and looked across the room at Zoe. She had always been confident around people, as far as Lucy knew, but these new friends of hers brought out the worst in her. They already had her plastering on make-up, and hiking her skirt up above her knees. As much as Lucy looked and saw confident security, she knew that Zoe was not too keen on public speaking, as they'd been on a seminar in year 6 where Zoe had run out of the room crying. Lucy didn't want to wish that on her again, but she thought it'd be quite funny.

English class came soon enough, and as the first person to speak began their presentation, Lucy couldn't help but feel the classroom was very warm. She got a water bottle out of her bag, and took a sip, and a few seconds after, she saw Zoe repeat what she'd just done, but hers was more of a gulp than a sip.

Lucy's anxiety about speaking was heightened by the fact the teacher was choosing people randomly. Everyone seemed to look nervous when the teacher was looking down the register, but none more so than Zoe. She was tapping her feet on the ground, and seemed to be squirming in her chair a little.

"She looks pretty nervous" Lucy whispered to Molly.

"Lucy, you seem to like talking, you can be next" said Mr. Fenchurch, their English teacher.

Lucy began her presentation on the chosen topic 'My Hero'. She told the class how she was inspired by Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, to lead a life of individuality and confidence. As she finished her speech, she was relieved and sat down next to Molly.

"You were great" said Molly to Lucy.

"Thanks" said Lucy, "it's really hot in here though"

"Yeah" replied Molly, "everyone's been at their water bottles"

After Lucy's speech there were a couple of boring boys talking about footballers, Molly's speech, then a couple of Zoe's friends talking about models.

As time went on, Lucy was looking over at Zoe more and more, she seemed to be very nervous now, bouncing up and down in her seat, not noticeably, but just a little. Soon, hers was the only name on the list of people yet to speak. Lucy thought about how nice it was to be a spectator. As she watched Zoe rise from her seat and stand up the front.

She sounded a little apprehensive, and she was shifting her weight from toe to toe, and the more Lucy thought about it, the more she realised, Zoe wasn't only nervous about speaking, she needed to pee as well. Lucy was a nice girl, but since she had been tormented by Zoe for a couple of weeks, about her accident, she kind of wished that she might end up in the same predicament.

She looked up at the tall-ish, well developed girl,

"She must have at least B's", thought Lucy, musing on the girl's cup size. Lucy wore an A bra, but didn't exactly fill it out. She knew she still had some growing left to do, and she was happy to let it happen as it wanted to.

As Zoe's speech stumbled on, she was getting more and more anxious. It was becoming noticeable to the class that she was at least 'very nervous' about her speech, if not a little more.

"...in many different countries, and that is why I..." Zoe stumbled, she drew the classes attention, Lucy knew that not only would she be nervous at all the attention, she needed to pee something terrible.

"uhhhh" Zoe let out a kind of yelp, and turned to run out of the class, she began to make her way towards the door, past the empty front desk of the class room, when she caught her leg on a chair, and fell, with a thud to the floor.

Most of the class found this hilarious, and riot nearly ensued, as the class were talking and laughing and pointing, but then, something even more embarrassing for Zoe happened. As she was on all fours on the ground, with her skirt covering the back of her legs, a dark spot began to appear right where her bum was. It began as a small golf ball sized patch, but quickly started to grow to the size of a cabbage. As everyone looked on, she quickly got up, and ran out of the classroom. The teacher told the class to carry on as normal, and steadied them to a less riotous end to the lesson.

As Molly and Lucy were walking home, they discussed Zoe's accident in class.

"She got her just desserts" said Lucy, she's been teasing me all this time.

"Yeah, and her accident was far more embarrassing than yours" agreed Molly.

Lucy turned the key in the door of her house, and said hi to her mum.

"Hi Lucy, Hi Molly" said Lucy's mum.

"Ooh, Molly, your mum told me about your special requirements" she said

"You a vegetarian or something?" said Lucy

"Something like that" said Molly.

The girls were having fun, playing a videogame, and everything was going well. Molly seemed to be very good at videogames and kept beating Lucy. When Molly won one of the bigger races on the game against Lucy, Lucy decided to tickle Molly, as a punishment.

She surprised her friend, by jumping to the floor, and tickling her feet. Molly was highly ticklish and began wriggling around. She couldn't speak for laughing, but she finally managed to say "Lucy....peeing....my....knickers..."

As soon as Lucy heard this she stopped, but it was a bit late. Just before Molly closed her legs, from being in an unladylike ticklee position, Lucy saw a glimpse of lavender coloured panties, with a rather big dark purple spot in the middle, getting slightly bigger as Molly struggled to control the flow.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Molly, is there anything I can..."

"Just let me change please" said Molly.

Molly collected her stuff and went into the toilet, she came back out in her own clothes, instead of school uniform. These consisted of some light blue trousers, and a pink sweater. 

"Sorry Molly, I guess I got a little carried away" said Lucy

"Tell you what" said Molly, "I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself"

"Ok" said Lucy.

"We're going to have a hold it contest" said Molly, "You go to the toilet, and I'll get us some Coca Cola to make us need to go"

An hour or so later, after 3 cans of coke each, both of the girls were seemingly desperate for the toilet.

Since Molly had changed into her own clothes, Lucy decided to as well, before they began drinking, so she was in a cute pink miniskirt, under which from where Molly was sitting, could be seen Lucy's yellow Hello Kitty knickers.

"I really need to go Molly." Said Lucy

"I needed to go when you were tickling me, but you didn't let me" said Molly.

"Fine" said Lucy grumpily, she couldn't argue any more she was on the verge of, No, she didn't even want to think about wetting herself.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the bedroom door, and it was Lucy's mum.

"Can I get you girls anything to drink?" she asked

"Can I have a cool, refreshing glass of water please?" asked Molly, in a voice that dragged every syllable out.

That was enough to tip Lucy over the edge, even though she was trying to hold on, and with her mum at the door, she started to let spurts out into her knickers. As her mum closed the door, Molly looked back at Lucy and saw what was happening. Molly quickly directed Lucy to the toilet, and laughed to herself.

As she had looked back at Lucy, she had seen the small oval of her initial spurt become shiny, and larger, as she let more go. She grinned to herself.

As Lucy came back into the room, and Molly received her glass of water, and drank it all, Lucy said to her;

"I don't get it, how can you hold it for so much longer than me?"

Molly smiled. She looked at Lucy for a moment, and then at her crotch, her skirt wasn't noticeably wet, but Molly knew that underneath it, her knickers were anything but dry.

"Well," said Molly, unbuttoning her trousers, "I tend to wet the bed, so when I went to get changed, I put a diaper on, you can be as free as you want, with a diaper on"

"No fair," said Lucy, "You made me wet myself, and what am I gonna do with these knickers now?"

"Well, i brought 3 diapers, just in case, you can try one if you want" said Molly.

Lucy had never even thought of this, but as her new friend was wearing one, she decided to try it.

"This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship" she thought.

JackO

Sorry its so long, but I like to have multiple wettings in my stories, anyway leave your thoughts.

One thing I did think though. How cool would it be if some of the more artistic guys on this site drew some of the wetting scenes from these stories?

If anyone is interested, that'd be cool.

animepee

That would be awesome! but i suck at art haha..

I liked the story a lot! the first one is still my favorite, but im really looking forward to the next chapter!! :p

JackO

Quote from: animepee on October 05, 2009, 04:36:08 PM
That would be awesome! but i suck at art haha..

I liked the story a lot! the first one is still my favorite, but im really looking forward to the next chapter!! :p

Yeah, thanks, as far as predictability goes I tried to give it some twists and turns, as well as including some diapering, we'll have to see where the next story takes us, anyway thanks for reading. :D

Serika

The first wetting was great. The little brat got some payback for all that teasing. :lol:

I liked the tickle wetting a lot. If Molly planned on holding it all day then it really caught her at a bad time.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

JackO

Quote from: Serika on October 05, 2009, 08:38:50 PM
The first wetting was great. The little brat got some payback for all that teasing. :lol:

I liked the tickle wetting a lot. If Molly planned on holding it all day then it really caught her at a bad time.

Thanks Serika, it means a lot to have an experienced fanfic author such as yourself rating and giving advice on my fanfics.

hahaman

great new chapter. that was amazing. can't wait for the next chapter. i love how much karma came back.

AliasnameTO

Heh, I liked it. It was weird though that Zoe just kind of disappeared after her wetting. I mean, she tripped and peed herself in front of the whole class, and surely that would garner as much attention as Lucy's if not more. I'd want to see Zoe's reaction as she came face to face with Lucy again. It would make for a very tense scene in an otherwise very laid-back desperation story.

The tickling part was really cute though, you can never go wrong there.  :clap:

JackO

Quote from: AliasnameTO on October 10, 2009, 02:21:51 PM
Heh, I liked it. It was weird though that Zoe just kind of disappeared after her wetting. I mean, she tripped and peed herself in front of the whole class, and surely that would garner as much attention as Lucy's if not more. I'd want to see Zoe's reaction as she came face to face with Lucy again. It would make for a very tense scene in an otherwise very laid-back desperation story.

The tickling part was really cute though, you can never go wrong there.  :clap:

Yeah, thanks for the advice, I kinda meant for Zoe to disappear, as she realised she was not able to deal with the embarrasment of wetting herself publically. I'm seriously thinking about having Lucy and Zoe meet up and see what happens, but I think that might be the third and final part of the trilogy, as I want to explore some new characters, but I might come back to these after that. Anyway, thanks again for the advice, I'd never really written fanfiction before 'The First Day' and this, so anything people can tell me, I will consider. :)