New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Image Gallery Problem

Started by 3digimon, July 25, 2009, 01:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Were you not like the "n'th" time this has come up, it wouldn't have infuriated me so much. Seriously, that's what the Announcements Board was made for and yet, no one seems to practice the simple habit you all should have gotten into back when you all first read about Jane and Dick.   :lol:

The simple bottom line I'm trying to impress here is that, if you can't access something and you know you should have access, check the Announcements Board and make sure there isn't a post on it. Nine times out of ten, that would solve any "problem" before the damn question gets asked 1,000 times.  =_=

Welp... I'm fucked...

bored2death

how good do you admins expect posts to be. I don't think this is the kind of site where one is going to run into a fucking John Stewart Mill. You dudes need to lower your expectations and relax.     *rant

FallenStar

Quote from: bored2death on February 05, 2010, 11:27:12 PM
how good do you admins expect posts to be. I don't think this is the kind of site where one is going to run into a fucking John Stewart Mill. You dudes need to lower your expectations and relax.     *rant

And you, my good sir, need to participate and not just be a random 4chan grabber. If that's all you want, go back to 4chan and other related sites. This is a community of people with similar ideas, tastes, and desire for intelligent conversation. YOU, my good sir, need to raise the quality of your posts, and I can tell you right now, THIS is not the way to do it.

Welp... I'm fucked...

3digimon

To FallenStar: I'm sorry for not posting anything for a long time, but I have been extremely busy with my job, my school, even helping my parents. I come here sometimes without having any ideas for this site because I got overwhelmed. But I''m starting to get better and I decided to post some more characters that I'm interested in peeing themselves. If you don't mind, Thank You.