Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Suggestion: Splitting the loli boards

Started by Ranpalan, November 22, 2009, 10:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranpalan

G'day,

I'd gladly see the loli boards split into a "child" (dunno what else to call one, sorry) and a "teen" section. I, personally, generally don't mind girls who are 13+, but seeing a few who are 6-8 amongst them is rather a turn-off.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

FallenStar

Unfortunately, U.S. law does not care if a girl is 8 or 18; as long as they are below the age of 18, it's loli and as such, must be labeled as such.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Ranpalan

Hm, didn't think of that. A pity - would "Loli (child)" and "Loli (teen)" not work? Or splitting those forums into subforums of the Loli forum? (perhaps also just keep the current loli as it is, but create two new?)
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

anime lover

just split it like it is on flatchan, 'Loli' and 'High-school' sections

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

FallenStar

Is there really that much complaint to warrant such a change? You guys have to gather more than just the two of you for me to make any kind of changes.

In essence:  VOTE.  =P
Welp... I'm fucked...

anime lover

well, I'm not complaining.
if there is enough content that splitting the loli board in two would be worth the time, I say go for it

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

FallenStar

I didn't mean complaint as in you're raising a big stink over nothing... I meant complaint as in a lot of people disagreeing with the current setup to actually make splitting worthwhile... sorry...   :blushing:
Welp... I'm fucked...