New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Site secured

Started by FallenStar, September 17, 2009, 10:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Thanks to my PS3, the site is paid up for the next month. I don't think we'll have to worry about that again. =D

The_Enigma

Did you say that you can't promote any members on the PS3?

FallenStar

I suppose I could if I wanted, but it'd be hard for me to see the text on the TV screen.  This is an old TV, after all, and the screen is smudged in many, many places;  then on top of that, the PS3's connection is rather slow (though that shouldn't stop me)... It's more annoying than anything. 

The_Enigma

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on September 18, 2009, 02:14:18 PM
I suppose I could if I wanted, but it'd be hard for me to see the text on the TV screen.  This is an old TV, after all, and the screen is smudged in many, many places;  then on top of that, the PS3's connection is rather slow (though that shouldn't stop me)... It's more annoying than anything. 

Indeed.  Well, I wish you the best of luck in procuring a new computer or fixing your current one.  In the words of a wise, old, green midget, "May the force be with you."

FallenStar

I wish the Force was with me.  Seems like I'm up against a fleet of solid gold remote control Death Stars.   :death:

The_Enigma

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on September 18, 2009, 08:38:10 PM
I wish the Force was with me.  Seems like I'm up against a fleet of solid gold remote control Death Stars.   :death:

"My sprunger is sprunging..."  XD Nice, nice.

FallenStar

We have a problem, Nudar... It's a one way time code.  It can take us back to the present, but it can't bring us back to the present. :crying:

The_Enigma

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on September 18, 2009, 08:44:01 PM
We have a problem, Nudar... It's a one way time code.  It can take us back to the present, but it can't bring us back to the present. :crying:

SEND THE ROBOT!

FallenStar

Hey, that's perfect. We can send the dum-dum to steal the stuff!

The_Enigma

"Hey, so I went back an stuck the time code on Fry's ass.  But I met all these cool guys when I was down there and told them to stay with me and not go out when they were chronologically supposed to."

O_O' "EVERYBODY, QUICK!  OUT OF THE UNIVERSE!" *proceeds to eat self whole*

FallenStar

I have a worriesome shiver in my spungjer...  *looks at the huge crack in the universe*   Welp... we're boned.

The_Enigma

God, I love futurama.  I think I've seen every movie and every episode...