News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wetting in public: Fun or too embarrassing?

Started by i_pissed_my_pants, September 20, 2009, 02:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_pissed_my_pants

How do you like to see the look on other people's faces when they see you wet yourself?

Some of you may have never even exercised the though of becoming your favorite character, who wets her pants or panties right in front of her friends or enemies out of desperation, fear or an extraordinary sci-fi incident. And some of you may have thought about it but never dared to try it.

To me, it is exhilarating every single time. Of course I tend to go out of town to places where noone basically knows me. But just in case I try to be in "disguise" anyway, usually a hat and sunglasses would do it for me.  I always try to be genuine and sincere so i drink a lot of water on the way. Then I spot a crowded place with only one or two rest rooms to make sure that I have to stand a long line -- certain areas in national parks are usually perfect candidates.

Anyway, once i'm in position I dont try to drag attention but tend to look tense, grab my crotch and tap my foot gently in a way that only someone who's on to you would notice.

Then I let out a couple of drops, just enough to make it visible. In the next step, a few minutes later,  I try to expand the pee spot on my pants a little bit. And finally I hold my crotch tight and try to piss really hard without making any facial expressions.

Apart from feeling so good, I usually see priceless faces and receive some interesting comments.

Though not all the comments are good! Sometimes someone starts to laugh hysterically or says something really mean out loud. But i only feel embarrassed when someone says they know i'm faking it or doing it on purpose.

So, how do you like doing it?

gardiltobias

Man... Absolutely is embarassing...if it hapeens to me,but,its fun when it happens to other people( a girl to be exact ! )
I dont know how to explain but its much more exiting when it happens in public the shame gives a perfect contrast to the
situation and wet diapers in plublic its REALLY more fun!!

dllee

It would certainly be WAY too embarrassing for me to ever do.
However the fact that it is embarrassing is what makes it such a turn on when it happens to women.
Accidents aren't hot unless the girl doesn't want it to happen...then they are just "on purposes" lol.

aklwn

I have had an accident in public before and it was traumatizing, so I keep it to myself. It's my belief anyways, if something gives you sexual pleasure, keep it to yourself, you enver know who you might scar. It's a curtosy thing for me but hey, if it's an honestly accident, then you can't be blamed.

peelove64

I think it's really hot when a gril does it, but I'd be way to embarrassed to try it myself.

akemi

Too embarrasing D= I'll die if i wet myself in public, but no porblem if i'm at home

Firescyth

It'll be really embarrassing for me if it happens to me, but to others, I like it. :blushing:

Ferno

i will not like it....
but to other, sure i will....

MisterPapaya

It's weird for me, since I'm not particularly into wetting myself, but while I'm definitely turned on by girls wetting themselves, I'd feel terrible more than anything if a girl I was with wet herself in public.

Ameboes

I definitely wouldn't wet in public, and although it'd be a turn-on, I wouldn't enjoy seeing someone wet in a crowded/public place so much, probably because I'd sympathise for the embarrassment. (I'd definitely not be shouting anything mean!) That said, catching a girl sneaking a pee under a dress/skirt in public would be hot.

Mighty Oracle

I'm only a fan if it happens to someone else.