Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Image Gallery Access

Started by Sarrim, September 12, 2009, 10:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarrim

Hey there,

So, I'm not an oft-contributor to the forums; I prefer to make posts with more content versus the conversational aspect. So, it will take me a while to reach the minimum post level for image gallery access. However, if I may make an argument in my favor, I have contributed a fair amount to the site, in the form of stories. I plan to continue this regardless, but I was wondering if I might qualify for some early access for the effort I've put in.

Thank ya for the consideration,
-Sarrim

i_pissed_my_pants

Maelstrom

Looking at your posts, I see quite a few lengthy fanfics. Excellent work on those, by the way. I also see quite a few one-line posts. I've also noticed that your account is over a year old and you only have 16 posts. I'm no moderator, but I think the whole purpose of the new rule is to only offer gallery access to people who are consistently active, so they don't just run off with the pics once they're granted the access. Surely you could do better than 0.030 posts a day? Of course, who am I to judge? The mods may grant you the access, I only offer my suggestions.

Also, I'm pretty sure this doesn't belong in the announcements forum, as it's more of an inquiry, but I could be wrong. I'd probably have posted it in the FAQs section. Best of luck getting your gallery access, anyway.

FallenStar

Sarrim, you have been nominated for Advanced Member. Hopefully, the votes will go the right way and soon, you will be advanced.   :clap: