New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Holding it while high?

Started by KawaiiChew2, July 28, 2009, 02:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreTheFinale

Personally, I'm anti-alcohol, and anti-drug. I've seen that shit do some awful things to people in my childhood.

highoncrackandpcp

Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 29, 2009, 10:35:07 PM
Personally, I'm anti-alcohol, and anti-drug. I've seen that shit do some awful things to people in my childhood.

I think it mostly depends on the substance and the person behind it, some people should really just never touch anything.
For some reason, some people get super volatile on anything, and some people get less, and some people just aren't affected.
It's a really interesting and a really odd topic. I love my drugs, but it's probably best not to get started in the first place.

ltmt

You know, I used to get really freaked out when I was high, and a number of times thought I pissed myself (I didn't, though). I wonder why that is.  I will say that after a night of drinking and ecstasy, a piss feels fucking fantastic- but so does pretty much anything, haha.

dragonfox2004

Well, I really dont know. I have some be4 but the problem was I didnt like the way i felt.Another problem I was at work when I done it.

JackO

Personally, I have tried holding drunk, but all it seemed to do was to make me think I could hold it for longer than I could, and go more when I did.

Robyn

Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 29, 2009, 10:35:07 PM

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just like to drink occasionally. Personally drugs freak me right out.
How 'bout a magic trick?

shananagans

never tried holding it before, but theres a few times ive been really paranoid while high and i think i might just actually piss myself by accident