New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I'm still alive.

Started by butterman100, September 02, 2009, 12:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butterman100

just in case anyone was wondering what happened to me, i'm still alive and well. i've just been bouncing around between a few places lately trying to figure a few things out and haven't had a chance to get on the internet for quite a while. this is probably one of the only chances i will have for the next week or 2, but i'll stil try to be on as much as possible.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

JackO

You're the dude who was kicked outta his apartment right? So sorry for you man, glad you're ok, in body at least.

TaintedLove

Anyone who brings Portal into this thread is basically guaranteeing themselves a ban.

JackO

Portal? What do you mean?

Also, I had a look, and I seem to have been thinking of Faust, so disregard the bits that don't apply to you butterman

FallenStar

Anyone who gets banned regarding Portal need not fear; your ban won't last long.

JackO

I don't know what portal is  :blushing: so I don;t think I'm in any danger.

highoncrackandpcp

The temptation to post Portal is incredible and overwhelming.

JackO

Will somebody tell me what portal is? I feel left out  :crying:

Tru

QuoteGive a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

With that in mind, let me tell you something helpful. There is a site on the internet called Google. You can find it at http://www.google.com. You need merely go to that site, type the word "portal" in the text box, and click search. In this case, your answer is at the very first site that pops up. This trick actually works with a lot of things you don't know about! Try it!
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

JackO

I did actually do that, Tru, I just didn't see that it had any relavance to this particular thread, and when it comes to inside jokes or whatever I can be terribly slow. I just didn't want to get banned for doing anything :P

butterman100

lol. i didn't even realize at first that what i named the topic could have easily been made into a portal reference. now i have to resist the urge to bring it into the discussion. anyway, good news. i'm back in my own home now so i can go back to being online for a good portion of my time, which means that i'm actually going to be on here more often than i was able to over the past few weeks. feels good to be back.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

highoncrackandpcp

Now it is I who is the busy one!
Things've been hectic lately so I'll be around on and off.