New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Thongs, anybody?

Started by Taiki, April 22, 2008, 08:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

regemet

Well I prefare Knickerless but if she must ware knickers then definitely a thong. With either a miniskirt, a minidress or DaisyDukes

Miri-kun

I definately prefer panties. The shape of them and all is just... Nicer.. Tidyer, if you know what I mean... I'm not sure I quite know what I mean myself lol. I personally do see thongs as a little bit slutty. I also find them incredibly uncomfortable.

Miri-kun

Five trillion hoorays for us, B.u.S.!!

megafobia

To be honest i prefer panties to thongs. I think thongs can only look good on really sexy women, i hate the sight of a fat woman in the supermarket bending over to the bottom shelf and all you can see is her thong :|
And they dont look comfortable at all... i mean, who would want a constant wedgie?

dragonfox2004

Yes, but not as much as panties! like megafobia said they look good on sexy woman but not on fat and tell the truth they isnt combortable at all trust me on this

phil

Depends on how big of a butt they have.
big butts then yes to thong. :drool:

iltslgp

thongs are ok. depends what color and fabric, though.  i like regular cotton panties better

inthegarden

Quote from: MinaMurray on May 01, 2008, 05:37:29 PM
Believe it or not, corsets were considered the sign of a harlot.  Prostitutes traditionally wore them, and as a result, it got a bad rep.

Women who chose to wear them were considered promiscuous, even if they weren't.

Really? I always thought NOT wearing corsets was considered the sign of moral decay. Women wore them to match society's expectations, despite the fact they warped their spines and crushed their organs.

Too answer the question...I never understood the point of thongs. Why not just wear nothing? I prefer seeing girls in panties that cling in some places, but still covers up everything like a neat, aesthetically pleasing package. And panties are good for more intricate designs (frills, laces, ribbons)...I like that sort of thing...it can be classy.

JackO

My girlfriend wears thongs, and i've always liked regular panties better, but I think I'm warming to thongs, just as long as there's enough at the front, I don;t mind seeing cute asses.  :lol: