News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Original story, desperate after gym class (tags inside)

Started by Serika, May 11, 2009, 04:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

So this time i wrote something using RP characters instead of fanfiction. I'm also posting it here so it will be easy to keep track of comments, so feel free to post if you like. Or yell at me if you don't like. :lol:

Contains: Yuri, loli, desperation, and accidental free-peeing.

(part 1 of 2)

Echoed chatter fills the gym where a class of girls is starting fourth period. The relatively small amount of students in town has allowed this school to merge with the junior high, and many of the elective classes such as art and music contain students of mixed grades. This is also the case for gym class, although the genders are separated so that the girls can have privacy.

The class has just started and most of the students are busy stretching, but some of the less athletic girls are sitting down next to the wall.

"Why not, Mei? You could afford it with part time work." A petite redhead with short hair nudges her friend. "And then we can talk whenever we want."

"But, I don't think I really need a cellphone. You always just call me at home." Mei's height is average for her age, but even with being two years younger than her friend she is about the same size. "Besides, I wouldn't have anyone to call other than you Omoko."

Omoko winks at the long haired girl, "That's okay, I know all the people here. You'll be connected to everyone through me."

Before the redhead can pester her any further, the two are interrupted by an impatient voice. The tall blonde approaching them is one of the students, but she is also the teacher's assistant for gym class and has authority to fail them. "Are you two going to sit there all day? Get up already!" She stands in front of them and crosses her arms impatiently, waiting for her friends to join the rest of class.

"I'll pass..." Omoko shrugs, showing little interest toward the blonde. "I don't like getting all sweaty, you know that Minerva."

With a disappointed sigh, Minerva turns her attention to the second girl. "What about you, Mei? Don't you want to have fun with the rest of us?"

"I'm no good at sports..." The dark haired girl replies before passively averting her gaze. "And... This doesn't really have anything to do with learning, so... we shouldn't have to play if it's too hard."

"My ass it doesn't!" Minerva has a tone of offense in her voice which catches the others by surprise. "This is every bit as useful as what you learn in your other classes Mei! It's how you take care of yourself."

Setting aside the shock of seeing their friend angry for the first time, neither of the girls seem convinced or motivated by her words. Still, Mei is lifted into a standing position when the blonde reaches down and pulls on her hand.

"Wah! Wait, I..."

Mei's feeble resistance is ignored while Minerva turns back to the redhead. Knowing first hand how important physical appearance is to this girl, she decides to play on her excessive vanity to get her to participate. "You skip out on exercise every day, Omoko! How much weight do you think you've gained this month?"

"Ha! That's not going to work on me." The small girl points defiantly at her friend and grins. "I check my weight every night before going to bed, so I know my diet is enough to keep me slim."

"Er, that's not really something to be proud of." Minerva groans after hearing the display of narcissism and begins to drag Mei toward the center of the gym. She doesn't reply any further as Omoko sticks her tongue out at her and focuses on Mei. "Come on, let's get started."

The younger girl is already wearing her bloomers like the rest of the students, so they don't have to go back and get changed. She has to partner up with Minerva because everyone else is already taken by now, but also so that the teacher's assistant can keep a close eye on her and make sure she actually does the exercise.

"Okay! Let's start our stretches!"

This simple warm-up starts out easy for Mei. She copies the blonde's movements as the two of them stretch their arms upward, bending a little with each arm. Next they do toe touches, again moving from left to right for half a minute. The next warm-up is more challenging, but only to the girl who hasn't been active in the last few days.

"Now sit down..." Minerva guides her student down to the floor, making sure her legs are pointing straight out. "And lean forward to touch your toes."

As expected, Mei is unable to do this by herself. She can't bend forward far enough to reach her feet and moans painfully from the effort. "Umm, let's skip this one. I can't do it..."

"Don't be silly, you can do it." Minerva tries to encourage the young girl while standing behind her. She lays her hands on Mei's shoulders and starts to push forward. "Here, a lot of the students get help like this."

"Ow! Wait, I can't... do this!" Mei whines as she feels a burning in her legs and stomach. It makes her gym clothing feel tighter than it usually is, but soon she reaches her feet and is allowed to stand.

Minerva stands back to back with her student and squats down, locking their arms together. "Now we usually take turns lifting each other for this one, but since i'm bigger i'll just let you ride." She barely gives the smaller girl enough time to realize what is about to happen before standing up and bending forward, lifting Mei off the ground in the process.

It gives Mei a good upside down view of Omoko, but she is too busy kicking her legs out and begging Minerva to put her down to say hello. When the instructor is finally satisfied, she is lowered to the ground and sinks to her knees.

"Can I go home now?"

"Ahaha, what are you talking about? We're just getting started." Minerva laughs and helps the girl up. "Now we'll do the real exercise. It's time to run laps."

Mei hesitates for a second before the blonde takes her hand and starts running. She struggles to keep up even with the other girl slowing down to match her speed. It doesn't even take a full minute for her to start breathing hard. "H-hey... isn't this... enough?" The small girl can barely talk through her panting.

"We've only done one lap! You can do better than that!" Replies Minerva, showing no sign of fatigue. They run another lap around the gym before she decides to let the girl take a short rest. "Two laps... Not much, but I guess it's all the same if you've burned some energy."

Mei coughs and hangs onto the other girl in order to remain standing, she hasn't stopped panting yet but tries to complain anyway. "Minerva... p-please... carry me... to the nurse's office..."

She can't help but laugh while looking at Mei, at the way she breathes and at the redness across her face, all from just a small amount of work in Minerva's opinion. "Heehee! You're such a baby. You'll be fine in a minute." She knows it would still be a good idea to help her student recover, and looks over to the bench where she left a pitcher of Gaytorade and some cups. "Come on, i'll give you something to drink before we start playing with the others."

Minerva takes her over to the bench and pours a cup, handing it to Mei. She watches the young girl drink the whole thing in half a minute and offers another. As Mei accepts a second cup the blonde can see that she is starting to feel better.

The rest of the class has already started playing volleyball, and have divided into four teams at two separate nets. It looks like there is enough room for the girls to join separate teams and play against each other, that way the number of players on each team will stay balanced. Omoko joins the two of them at the bench, but just to talk, as she still has no intention of playing anything more tiring than a video game.

"Wow, Mei... You're going to need a shower after this." Omoko smiles and pats her friend on the shoulder, receiving a sad nod in response as the dark haired girl finishes her drink. She turns to the blonde to add, "And you always need one, hehe."

"Quiet, you little midget." Minerva is quite used to her friend's teasing and brushes it aside with her own. "Hey, since you're not playing could you at least keep score for us?"

"Okay."

"Good. Now, Mei..." The blonde looks at her student and points to one of the nets. "Go join their team, ill be on the other one playing against you."

A quiet moan comes from Mei's direction when she hears this. The sad, disappointed look on her face telling the others she wanted to sit this game out. "I won't be on your team?"

The blonde shakes her head, "Nope, so you better not fall asleep on us or you'll be sorry."

Omoko pats the dark haired girl one last time before sitting down by the scoreboard. The winner for the old game is called before she flips the numbers back to zero, allowing her friends to start a new game.

It becomes apparent almost immediately that Minerva's team holds the advantage, scoring several times in the first five minutes. All of these come from the blonde girl. Minerva seems so overpowered compared to the rest of the class that she could still win even if she asked everyone else on her team to sit down.

Throughout the match, Mei keeps hitting the ball into the net. She feels bad about it, but her teammates don't scold her because they also make plenty of mistakes trying to return Minerva's servs. The entire period is enough to wear her out, but this is not her biggest distraction.

All the Gaytorade Mei drank earlier is starting to go through her. She would normally have to use the bathroom by the end of fourth period even without the extra fluids, which was fine before due to the lunch break following this class. The pressure in her bladder has increased from her drinking so much, but the young girl doesn't think she will have an accident because of it. Still, the feeling it gives her is a constant, nagging reminder of how badly she needs to urinate. To make things worse, she can't stop to hold herself because of the game because the volleyball could fly towards her without warning.

The match lasts roughly twenty minutes. Mei fidgets uncomfortably the whole time, but to her relief no one says anything. The only person to notice her problem is Omoko, and the short girl merely fights back a giggle and keeps the information to herself. For now, Mei is led to believe that she will go unnoticed as the winning team is called.

"Victory!" The blonde cheers and holds a thumbs up to the others. She walks up to Mei and pulls her off the court while the class is preparing a final, short game. "Cheer up Mei, you'll get better if you keep playing."

"Oh, yeah..." The young girl nods, even though she wasn't upset about losing the match. She realizes that she must have a gloomy expression, but this is from having such an urgent need to urinate and the discomfort that comes with it. Fourth period is supposed to last for another ten minutes, but since Minerva seems to be leading her toward the locker room she may have a chance to take care of this now. Mei tries to put on a smile and stop fidgeting for the older girl in hopes she is right about this.

Minerva smiles back at Mei, oblivious to her pressing need as they enter the girl's locker room. "We still have some time left, but I thought we could use the showers before it gets crowded in here."

"Um... thanks, but..." The suggestion isn't what Mei had in mind, and to her it's embarrassing enough just to be seen in her underwear while changing clothes, let alone be completely naked. She would rather just run over to the stalls and be the cause rising oceans around the world. "I'll just shower when I get home."

"That's gross!" Minerva sticks her tongue out at the other girl. "Besides, I pulled you out of class early so we could have the place to ourselves."
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Serika

(part 2 of 2)

It is hard for Mei to come up with more excuses to avoid the shower without sounding unreasonable. She also feels sore from the exercise and wonders if the warm water will relax her body. If the young girl can be alone with Minerva, then it wouldn't be so bad. "Well, okay. But first, um..." Her cheeks redden a little while trying to explain. To her it's like trying to tell a teacher, during class, that she can't hold it anymore. "I need to use the bathroom first. I'll just be a second..."

"Really now?" Minerva raises an eyebrow at the smaller girl. "Ha, i'm not falling for that. You'll just lock yourself inside the stall and wait for me to leave, right?" Her voice lacks a tone of mistrust, perhaps she doesn't doubt the other girl at all and just wants to drag her along as she is. Whatever the case may be, the blonde doesn't plan on explaining the motive behind this.

"No, I wouldn't do that!" She actually would do that on a normal day, but for now she just wants to answer nature's call and then bathe with the older girl she secretly likes. "I'm not lying, I really do have to... Ah!" Mei finds the protest less than effective as the blonde tugs on her hand and drags her into the bathing area.

The shower is large enough for an entire class. A tiled wall separates it from the rest of the locker room, it's purpose to give a feeling of privacy, but it still doesn't quite come up to Minerva's breast level. The room is divided into partitions with plastic curtains, and each area has a few faucets and soap dispensers. Small plastic stools are also there for the girls to sit on.

The older girl wastes no time while undressing. She kicks her shoes off and shamelessly removes her shirt, tossing the sweaty white thing against the wall. It hits with a loud, disgusting splat, and she continues by unhooking her bra. She has rather large breasts, as Mei can see, easily a C cup. Her bloomers and panties are removed in the same motion, and her socks are pulled off soon after. Once she removes her hairband, letting the blond hair fall down to her ass, she stands there completely naked.

"Well?" Asks Minerva, grinning as she catches Mei staring at her. "You're not going to shower with your clothes on, are you?"

"Oh! Um, of course not..." Flustered by this, Mei looks down and begins to remove her shirt. She finds Minerva's current appearance different from her usual goofy look. Mei thinks the blonde girl looks more intimidating in her natural appearance, but still very attractive. If she wasn't face to face with this woman she might actually take more time to admire her beauty.

The dark haired girl takes her gym shirt off and fumbles with her plain, white bra. Her breasts are much smaller than Minerva's, but they have grown a little over the last few years. She wouldn't call it a washboard chest as they have now reached an A cup. Mei still feels shy about removing her bloomers, but when she does so the pressure on her bladder decreases.

Now as nude as the other girl, Mei sighs in semi relief and thinks she can wait until they finish bathing to use the toilet. Her bladder still feels pretty full, but the need is less urgent now. The gym clothes had been hugging her waistline tightly, and removing them has bought her some time.

"Cute..." Minerva smiles at the younger girl, much to her embarrassment. "Sit down, i'll wash your hair."

"I'm old enough to wash my own hair..." Thinks Mei, but she doesn't verbally object and allows the blonde to have her way. She sits on one of the bath chairs and grabs a bottle of liquid soap from the floor, getting a handful and rubbing it across her arms. While Mei is busy with this, her friend grabs a shower head and sprays warm water over the girl's long black hair, dampening it for the shampoo that is about to follow.

Mei's exhaustion becomes apparent while the two girls bathe. The loss of energy from running is enough to make her move at a snail's pace, but now the gentle rubbing on her scalp is almost enough to put her to sleep. Her hair is already rinsed and clean by the time she finishes her arms.

"See? You do need my help." Gloats Minerva, getting a handful of soap to rub on her friend's back. She listens for every soft moan and sigh while scrubbing Mei's back, enjoying every little sound. When that's done, she reaches around to soap up Mei's chest and can feel the smaller girl tense up a little. Nothing is said about it, so she believes her friend is just feeling a little shy.

It's more than just shyness for Mei, however. Her body feels sensitive right now and the strong, pleasant feeling is distracting her from controlling her bladder. A nice tingling comes over her as the older girl rubs her chest, leaving her nipples hardened as Minerva reaches lower.

A puzzled look comes over Minerva as she brushes her fingers over the bulge on Mei's abdomen and she wonders quietly about it. "Hmm, what... Has her belly always been this firm?" Little does she know how much this bothers her friend right now, although she can see the small girl's legs wobble from trying to endure a sudden urge to void.

"Raise your arms..." Says the blonde, setting the thought aside for now. She begins to gently rub the young girl's sides, moving her hands from Mei's hips to her armpits and back down. At first she notices a slight squirming, then a pained moan, then finally compulsory giggling as she continues her relentless assault. "Oh ho... so you have another cute side." Minerva smiles playfully. "Omoko would never react like this..."

Mei can feel her control weaken with every spasm of her lungs, so she resists the ticklish feeling as best she can. "Ah... W-wait, Minerva, hehe... I really do... have to use the bathroom..."

"Are you sure? I think this is why you didn't want to bathe with me." Says Minerva, referring to how sensitive the other girl is. She finishes with Mei's upper body and slides her hands down to the girl's legs, going underneath to caress the backside of the feminine limbs.

"Waaa?!" Mei cries out from the shock of it, the sudden unbearable sensation. It's much worse than when the blonde was rubbing her sides and her body jerks in an involuntary attempt to escape. "Ahahaha! Nn... Nooo!" Her bladder throbs in protest during her squeals of laughter, but an attempt to stand up is thwarted by the larger girl wrapping her left arm around Mei's waist to keep her seated.

"Haha, hold still darn it!" Minerva scolds her, but is clearly having a lot of fun doing this. Without meaning to do so, she squeezes Mei's abdomen while still rubbing behind the girl's legs.

Mei would whine about the added pressure if only she could. Her girlhood stings and aches with the desire to release the pent up urine. She only lasts a few more seconds before a sudden cramp is felt. The tightness around her bladder is more than the young girl can take, and through her laughter she can feel her body starting to release.

Two spurts of urine escape from her body, each a second apart. It catches the blonde's attention before a solid stream begins to spray outward, splashing against the shower wall a few feet away.

"Um, wow..." Minerva stops teasing the poor girl and stares at the torrent of water. She is still hugging Mei from behind, so the blonde can feel it as her friend breathes deeply from the immense relief and becomes less tense as her bladder empties. "Guess you really did have to go."

"I... I told you... aah..." A few tears form in Mei's eyes before she can finish scolding Minerva. She feels deeply embarrassed after peeing in front of the older, attractive girl and sobs for a moment. Before she can really start crying, however, Mei is silenced by the large soft mass of Minerva's chest being pressed into her back.

"Sorry, sorry... I should have let you go." Minerva hugs the smaller girl without restraint while trying to think of a way to calm her. "My bad... I'll make it up to you."

The tension in the room fades as Mei accepts this. The two girls smile at each other before a familiar voice gets their attention.

"Ask for something else if she offers to do your homework, Mei!"

The girls turn their heads in surprise and find Omoko standing ten feet away. The redhead smiles at them while pointing her cellphone in their direction.

"You wouldn't want to get held back, right?"

Minerva pouts, but is otherwise unmoved by this. "You're such a brat, you-"

"Wait! Omoko, that... you didn't just...!" Mei points at the cellphone while interrupting the others.

"Oh this? Don't worry about it, heh." The redhead looks down at her phone and replays the video she just took. The sounds cause Mei to blush furiously as it becomes obvious she successfully recorded the dark haired girl peeing.

"You have until I get dressed to delete that." Minerva calmly states while spraying warm water over herself. "Unless you like the idea of hanging from the wall by your underwear."

"Aw, come on!" Whines Omoko.

Still dripping wet, Mei hurries out of the bathing area to grab her school uniform. As much as she likes them, she hopes the duo keep each other busy long enough for her to escape and get a doctor's note to miss gym from now on.

AliasnameTO

I like.  :lol: I've never been a big fan of free-peeing, but this is a really good story, especially since you make the characters seem so real, instead of just random sex toys.

Serika

Quote from: AliasnameTO on May 19, 2009, 01:19:14 PM
especially since you make the characters seem so real

Hey thanks. :) I would have liked to keep both of them dressed too, but it would have been rather odd to do that unless they were going to wet themselves on purpose. I wanted realistic behavior for this story so i tried to focus on the desperation more than the free peeing.

animepee

Yeah, you did a really good job, i give it a 4.5/5 ^^