New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A small complaint

Started by Scoozums, February 12, 2009, 03:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoozums

I'm curious what happened to my post count?  I know I had 15 posts somewhere >_>

Or is this the kind of site where moving a topic to an archive or other section that doesn't count posts directly affects all the post counts of the people that posted in that respective topic?

I'm partial about my post count and I don't particularly like it getting slashed for no reason  :S

Tru

Sometimes a mod will decide that a post that he/she believes doesn't add anything to the topic. These are frequently posts like, "Yeah, me too," or similar posts that are too short to be considered "valuable" conversation, and so get lumped in the category of "spamming the board to boost post count." I can't say for sure that this is what happened in your case, but if it is all you have to do is try to elaborate and be more descriptive in your posts.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Tru is right;

If you have less posts now than you remember making, it's because a moderator deemed some of your posts to be nonconstructive and have thus deleted them.

I'm not 100%, but I do believe, also, that posting here in the suggestion bin does *not* add to your post count - I believe I set it up as such due to people who wanted to spam this board for their necessary 10 posts.