New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Adding sections?

Started by mysteryious1, August 28, 2007, 09:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysteryious1

Why can't we?  Or is it possible but very obscure?

eg: I have interactive FKISS sets with anime desperation and wetting, but I can't start a new downloads section.
eg2: I have pics I could upload, but I can't start a new image thread and they don't really fit in the other threads.
eg3: People have suggested video posting, but they can't start a video section in the downloads area

What gives?  Are there issues with bandwidth / security / other?  Please let us know, we're keen to make this a happenin' place if we can, and it would be nice to know why not if we can't.

I don't mean to criticise overly; this place is good so far - this is the suggestions bin.

packrat

Online Paper Dolls.  Basically Dress-up Games.  If you still don't get it, go to www.newgrounds.com and go to the mature section.  The dress-up games should be under there.

FallenStar

Quote from: mysteryious1 on August 28, 2007, 09:54:33 AM
Why can't we?  Or is it possible but very obscure?

Adding sections is something the administrator ONLY should control.  However, if there are enough requests for something, I will consider making new sections (that, plus I have to check with the host about bandwidth issues)

Quoteeg: I have interactive FKISS sets with anime desperation and wetting, but I can't start a new downloads section.
eg2: I have pics I could upload, but I can't start a new image thread and they don't really fit in the other threads.
eg3: People have suggested video posting, but they can't start a video section in the downloads area 

I'm not sure on the FKISS sets...  if they are low in file size, I might be able to make a section for them...  though you might have to .rar or .zip them first...

As for pics, you can post them in the image gallery... just make sure to upload the loli-age pics into the lolicon section and all others into the regular desperation...   Just because they say desperation, though, doesn't mean you can't just post any peeing pics...

If enough people want a scat section, I can make a new section for that... but those are really the only three sections I'm prepared to have on here at the current time - not until I find out exactly how much bandwidth I can use...

As for Videos, the main problem, again, is bandwidth...  I'm not sure how much I can use and how much I can allow you to upload...   so for now, that's on hold...

QuoteI don't mean to criticise overly; this place is good so far - this is the suggestions bin.

No offense taken. You did the right thing in posting this here. I have no complaints.

FallenStar

mysteryious1

Hi FallenStar,

I was grumpy when typing originally, in a cheerier mood today:

• PlayFKiss application 317kb zipped.
  • s_sayak2.lzh - pees on the bed, not really desperation, 309kb
  • vnobuko.lzh - has peeing, unfortunately in a bit of a bondage context, 354kb
  • ks01.lzh       - does a very cute tinkle, 117kb

I have a few more good FKiss sets, but none of them involving peeing or desperation, though I know that some others exist.  I get that videos are a bit much, but if you could start an animated gif section I could throw in a couple of fun ones!  I think that animated gifs are a bit different to either of the picture categories.

I couldn't figure out which you meant by
Quotedoesn't mean you can't just post any peeing pics...
- we can or we can't post peeing?  It's fair enough to have a desperation-only board, but if it is a mixed board, a couple of different sections would be cool, one for peeing, one for desperation, one for wetting.  How about starting a couple more image threads still - it's a bit barren with just the two categories, doesn't really spark off any conversation.  How about a "your favourite pic of all time"?

Good luck with it,
   Mysteryious1.

Duce

I remember the KiSS sets I use to collect them, but it's been a while since I've had any, actually theres one I would like to see again, I don't remember the file name but it was done by a guy named Junk Pile I think, and it was has a loli in it that pees

mysteryious1

The .lzh format is compressed - you can open the files and look at the components.

I don't have any links, but I'm sure I could find some if I searched hard enough.  Don't count on my doing so though.

Now that the "downloads" section is back, how about an "interactive" section?  If we had such a section I would post all my interactive files there.

In the meantime - I'm attaching my previously mentioned files to this message.  Fallenstar:  Please feel free to move these files to that section and edit this post, or just start the section and I'll add these files with a brief writeup myself.

M1.

IchiFallenStar

I have added a few new sections.

Two in the Downloads area will be for FKISS sets and video uploading. Make sure to follow the posted rules in those sections!

I am also expanding the Image Gallery to include scat since a good number of the fan base here comes from Nyou2 and Duce, a good friend of mine and admin here, likes it.

If people want it, I may try to make a toilet section too.

Now go populate them!   :gunsmilie:

IFS

mysteryious1

Thanks IchiFallenStar, you rule.

I want to post screenshots with the files, but there's no option to upload images, only to use uploaded images!  I'm thereby attaching the screenshots here and crosslinking to this section: http://www.desperateanimegirls.com/index.php?ind=downloads&op=section_view&idev=12.

Duce

thanks, ks01.lzh was the one I was talking about, thanks alot.

I might try to make one for my Amy sometime.