News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

CAN I JUST ASK WHY ALL MY POSTS WERE DELETED?

Started by iamthepwnerer, December 05, 2008, 10:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamthepwnerer

iamthepwnerer

They were not spam though. I have read the rules, and could throughly understand if I had asked a question that had been answered somewhere else, but in my individual case i postean introduction, which was deleted, i made comments adding to various discussions, which were deleted. I'll have you know that your heavy handed approach to leechers is driving people away, and if i don't have access to the image gallery i can't post the desperation pictures, which i have been working on drawing, oh well guess some other website can have them...

FallenStar

I'm sorry you feel this way. This site has more than enough members that we're not concerned about you leaving.

This problem was started by you, created by you, and ultimately will be finished by you.  You say we are heavy handed? Hardly. If we were heavy handed, you would have be banned at your first offense, your posts would never have been merely deleted.

Since you seem unwilling to follow the rules around here, I give you one final warning:

SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT!

mkart720

Give me a break. You can't expect every post to be insightful. Is that truly what being a community is about?

mkart720

If that's the case, you should probably delete some of Star's "quit bitching, love it or leave" posts; they're merely overused statements  (some of which can't really be expanded on), so they must be spam.

In all seriousness, though, I think the mods are being a bit overzealous with post deletions. Our honest opinions on a subject should be enough to be counted as participation in a community. I can't really call this a community with this kind of dictation present. Not like you guys care anyhow.

FallenStar

Quote from: mkart720 on January 02, 2009, 04:22:28 AM
If that's the case, you should probably delete some of Star's "quit bitching, love it or leave" posts; they're merely overused statements  (some of which can't really be expanded on), so they must be spam.

In all seriousness, though, I think the mods are being a bit overzealous with post deletions. Our honest opinions on a subject should be enough to be counted as participation in a community. I can't really call this a community with this kind of dictation present. Not like you guys care anyhow.

If people didn't keep making the same complaints, my posts would not be necessary. In effect, by complaining so much, you people are only adding to the spam instead of reducing it. 

I see nothing inherently wrong with what the mods are doing at present. And you, my friend, seem to be the only one really worried about it as a big problem.

mkart720

That shouldn't matter. If you make an entire subsection devoted to suggestions, comments, and complaints, the least you can do is actually listen and take our comments into serious consideration instead of just shrugging them off.

FallenStar

I have taken your suggestions seriously - or should I say, as seriously as warranted. Quite frankly, my good sir, your "reasons" are full of bilge and not really worthy of note.  Ergo, your complaint is dismissed.

Now, if you persist in continuing a pointless argument, I will have no choice but to temp-ban you. I would prefer not to have to do this, but if you continue, I shall have no choice.