Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List of FD/WS scenes in Manga

Started by Serika, June 22, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainyday

It would substitute the other list if people actually contributed ;_;

Anyway, pink means that it's tagged loli.

Personally I've never used the exhentai plugin, I find the manual way is more reliable.

tenck5k

Quote from: Rainyday on January 05, 2015, 02:39:06 PM

Personally I've never used the exhentai plugin, I find the manual way is more reliable.

I also just manually added the cookies and gave them some ridiculous expiration date.  It was easier. Info on how to do that should be around for your browser Delirio, but the process can be explained otherwise.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Delirio91

Quote from: Rainyday on January 05, 2015, 02:39:06 PM

So to contribute I need to put on the guest version list the stuff from the original list?
Anyway thanks I'll be looking for this manual way.

Rainyday

Yes, or you could mention it here too I guess.
Guest list makes things easier for me.

Delirio91

I tried every step on this list: https://howtoaccessexhentai.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/how-to-access-exhentai-org-google-chrome/
I even played the stupid hentaiverse game or tried firefox but I can't access exhentai...

Also is it normal on this forum that I have to fill in a form every time I post something?

FallenStar

I believe that until you reach a certain post count, you do have to answer security questions. I am sorry that this step is necessary but we've been inundated with many spambots over the past few years and this is the only way I'm aware of to weed them out and keep them from screwing things up here.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Rainyday

Wow all the guides on that site are really overcomplicated.

You've tried a lot, so I'll just explain how I've done it on firefox:

-First, uninstall any exhentai plugins or stuff, they'll get in the way.
-Go to options>privacy and then click on the text 'remove individual cookies' (For some reason in these later versions of firefox it appears as plaintext even though it's a link which is a bit sneaky)

-The option to manually edit cookies will come up. Search for 'hentai' and to be on the safe side, delete everything there.

-Go to g.e-hentai.org and log in or register an account. Make sure you're logged in there before you move on. Also cookies should be enabled but if you haven't done anything to disable them they should be enabled by default.
-Go to exhentai.org : Hopefully now there shouldn't be any sadpanda.

tenck5k

Quote from: Rainyday on January 07, 2015, 08:51:36 AM
Wow all the guides on that site are really overcomplicated.

You've tried a lot, so I'll just explain how I've done it on firefox:

-First, uninstall any exhentai plugins or stuff, they'll get in the way.
-Go to options>privacy and then click on the text 'remove individual cookies' (For some reason in these later versions of firefox it appears as plaintext even though it's a link which is a bit sneaky)

-The option to manually edit cookies will come up. Search for 'hentai' and to be on the safe side, delete everything there.

-Go to g.e-hentai.org and log in or register an account. Make sure you're logged in there before you move on. Also cookies should be enabled but if you haven't done anything to disable them they should be enabled by default.
-Go to exhentai.org : Hopefully now there shouldn't be any sadpanda.

If this does not work, you can also manually create the "ipb_member_id" and "ipb_pass_hash" cookies for exhentai by copying the ones made by logging in to g.e-hentai. Note: I have the web developer add-on for firefox, and I use it here to add the cookies. I don't know how to create cookies without it, but I'm sure there are plenty of ways.

In the menu you have open because of Rainy's good advice (the remove cookies one), find and click on the g.e-hentai.org cookies named above. On the bottom of that window it says the Content of the cookie. Copy that down for each. Next is to add cookies for exhentai.org that have the same name and content. I do this by right clicking->web developer->cookies->add cookie. Name is the ipb thing, value is what was under Content, host is exhentai.org, path is "/" no quotes, and make the Expires something a long time from now.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ

Delirio91

Quote from: tenck5k on January 07, 2015, 03:40:35 PM

If this does not work, you can also manually create the "ipb_member_id" and "ipb_pass_hash" cookies for exhentai by copying the ones made by logging in to g.e-hentai. Note: I have the web developer add-on for firefox, and I use it here to add the cookies. I don't know how to create cookies without it, but I'm sure there are plenty of ways.

In the menu you have open because of Rainy's good advice (the remove cookies one), find and click on the g.e-hentai.org cookies named above. On the bottom of that window it says the Content of the cookie. Copy that down for each. Next is to add cookies for exhentai.org that have the same name and content. I do this by right clicking->web developer->cookies->add cookie. Name is the ipb thing, value is what was under Content, host is exhentai.org, path is "/" no quotes, and make the Expires something a long time from now.

OMG IT WORKED! I HAD LIKE 0 HOPES
You are the real MVP

Thanks to Rainy too!

tenck5k

Quote from: Delirio91 on January 23, 2015, 03:44:31 AM
Quote from: tenck5k on January 07, 2015, 03:40:35 PM

OMG IT WORKED! I HAD LIKE 0 HOPES
You are the real MVP

Thanks to Rainy too!

Glad I could help.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ

Delirio91

But is it normale I have to do that every time?

tenck5k

Quote from: Delirio91 on February 10, 2015, 03:36:20 AM
But is it normale I have to do that every time?

It depends on when you have your cookie set to expire when you create it. The default is for the cookie to expire in about a day if I'm not mistaken.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ

koyukoyu

This scene is already mentioned in the Google Docs list, but no link is provided there.

Long desperation in Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta. Starting from ch.23 page 29, a girl can't use the toilet since there is no water. She holds it in until finally able to use the toilet in ch.24 page 34

Rainyday

Yesterday I did some extra searching and after some unnecessary trouble got my hands on this by Zegga / Sorano Shiun
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6vmouz

Which is the full version of http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47703976 (Lots of extra pages)
As featured here https://www.pocketlibrary.jp/apk/5724717147226112

It's actually a free 'purchase' so not like it's difficult to find but I guess since it took me this long there might be others who don't have it yet.

(Also you can buy a voiced version - support the author, etc)