Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List of FD/WS scenes in Manga

Started by Serika, June 22, 2007, 06:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainyday

Quote from: supadm on September 29, 2013, 09:16:57 PM
Found a good one, Kanojo no Kagi wo Akeru Houhou, Chapter 5.

Girl trapped in a room with a guy. Desperation and wetting. Lasts basically the whole chapter.

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/197537/kanojo-no-kagi-wo-akeru-houhou_v1_ch5_by_pocket-loli-scans/6

Enjoy!

>The future refused to change

(It's not your fault)

Rainyday

Zenix

Yeah, pretty disappointing. Obviously it was a sub character building chapter, which I'd be fine with if it wasn't 2 months per chapter.

Rainyday

I've been waiting for thiiiissss

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/646663/e2c43aa312/

Big thanks to Kirito of omo.org who bought it on my recommendation.

I'll almost certainly scanlate it at one point, but there are a lot of redraws to it and I'm pretty busy.
Serika, if you're up for it, a translation would help out, but don't force yourself if you have other commitments.

Edit: Have the first four pages transcribed but not translated yet, in general it looks like it isn't so bad but I can't really judge until I've looked over everything.

Serika

Quote from: Rainyday on November 14, 2013, 07:55:46 AM
I'll almost certainly scanlate it at one point, but there are a lot of redraws to it and I'm pretty busy.
Serika, if you're up for it, a translation would help out, but don't force yourself if you have other commitments.

I'll do it. This is a good time to ask since i don't have a job to worry about during the winter months.

Where did you get a transcription of the first several pages though? That's going to save me some time sitting on my duff typing components into the kanji builder.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Rainyday

Quote from: Serika on November 14, 2013, 06:08:53 PM
Quote from: Rainyday on November 14, 2013, 07:55:46 AM

I'll do it. This is a good time to ask since i don't have a job to worry about during the winter months.

Where did you get a transcription of the first several pages though? That's going to save me some time sitting on my duff typing components into the kanji builder.

Oh, I did it.
I can read kana so I used google OCR, and enragedfilia showed me a cool optical kanji reader program called Kanjitomo that can read kanji in manga pages really well:
http://www.kanjitomo.net/
It hangs and needs to be restarted kind of often, but it saves loads of time in the long run. Pretty useless on handwriting though.

So if you want I can help with the transcription, that's the easy bit. Understanding it is a bit harder ;_;

Serika

Quote from: Rainyday on November 14, 2013, 07:44:17 PMSo if you want I can help with the transcription, that's the easy bit. Understanding it is a bit harder ;_;

Yeah, it seems like i can't use this program on my computer. If you can rip the text out of the images and dump it in another .txt file i might have that entire script ready in just a few days. Don't worry about the handwritten stuff, i'll just get it myself with mahou.org's kanji builder like i always do. Those are usually the shortest lines anyway.

Extremely long sentences can get confusing for me too. If this were a doujin of one-liners i'd have it ready in an hour. :lol:

EnragedFilia

Kanjitomo is Java-based, so you probably just don't have a stable Java setup. Or else your OS security settings aren't giving it access to something or other.

Rainyday

Quote from: Serika on November 14, 2013, 09:25:24 PM
If you can rip the text out of the images and dump it in another .txt file i might have that entire script ready in just a few days. Don't worry about the handwritten stuff, i'll just get it myself with mahou.org's kanji builder like i always do. Those are usually the shortest lines anyway.

Extremely long sentences can get confusing for me too. If this were a doujin of one-liners i'd have it ready in an hour. :lol:

Transcript done, PMing it to you.
It actually doesn't seem very hard to translate, there were only a handful of sentences that struck me as a bit complex and the rest were easy to figure out from a rough machine translation and the pictures.

The image editing is going to be tricky in places but I'll manage soommeehoooww.

Rainyday

It's done!

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/647963/4ef1552f9a/

Will upload a new version if any corrections are needed.

Serika

Quote from: Rainyday on November 19, 2013, 02:39:14 AM
It's done!

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/647963/4ef1552f9a/

You will never clean Sachiko's pee drenched thighs with your tongue. ;_;

Joking aside this looks good. Isn't it strange how much desperation hentai there is of Sachiko though? It makes me wonder if she does something like this in the actual game, or at least says something to the effect of "cute girls like me don't pee." :D

Zenix

She's just from the mobile card game. Each card has like a ton of quotes, one of the cards has a "I want to go to the bathroom" quote, since she's about to go skydiving.