New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Peeing Standing Up? Urinals?

Started by baconbit, January 08, 2008, 04:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baconbit

Does anyone like pictures/movies that show women peeing standing up or using a urinal like a guy would? Does anyone know where I can find pictures/movies? I've seen a few anime pictures of females peeing standing up, but it's hard to find them. I also like pictures of futas or traps peeing standing up. :D

sanchopanza65

On Serika's image board there is a topic for futa WS. I believe the link is in the link section.

Videl1201

Nah, that doesn't really do anything for me. You can also just wet standing up, what's the point of using a urinal :)

knuclear200x

urinals are for mans only!!! djskl;fkl;fsfjsdfdjlkdfjs if girls use it it upsets the balance of nature!!!!!!!!!! and its weird when they do it!

Ameboes

Quote from: knuclear200x on February 24, 2008, 10:11:42 PM
urinals are for mans only!!! djskl;fkl;fsfjsdfdjlkdfjs if girls use it it upsets the balance of nature!!!!!!!!!! and its weird when they do it!
...not that there aren't some cultures where it's customary for women to pee standing and men squatting. Nope, none of those at all. :P

Anyway, wetting standing up is interesting.

Just letting go standing up either without pants or pants partway down (either panties on or off), as well.

Manipulating the vulva to pee forwards... well, I've always been fascinated, but from a practical standpoint (best way I can put it), not in the same way as I am wetting/watersports.

Princess

i like it when peeing standing up, yes, but i like it even more when it trickles down the legs.

sanchopanza65

Heck yes!  :drool: Something that I have never been able to find, but really want to, is a girl peeing on a tree. Homare has a photo set that comes close but not quite there.

regemet

As I said earlier I just love girls using urinals but standing anywhere will do