New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Lactation

Started by regemet, October 29, 2008, 11:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

regemet

i just wondered what people on this thought of Human Lactation (Milking)

FallenStar

If it were done without the gianormous breasts or the "Cow" girls, I'd be fine with it, myself. 

bordendazed

"Oh my, I'm leaking" she said as I rubbed her back.  I slowly peeled her shirt off and nuzzled against her breast, as the warm, sweet flow began, encouraged by my tongue action and, I guess, what I was doing to her with my fingers...   :)

euronaut

:drool:I always have enjoyed lactation, from women of all shapes and sizes.  The idea of warm, delicious milk being nursed from a woman's breast by eager lips is a great turn-on.  Likely source of masturbation fantasies for both men and women alike.  What's especially interesting is when a woman lactates profusely from small breasts (with large, engorged nipples). :clap:

Iku Nagae

Quote from: bordendazed on October 31, 2008, 10:54:54 AM
"Oh my, I'm leaking" she said as I rubbed her back.  I slowly peeled her shirt off and nuzzled against her breast, as the warm, sweet flow began, encouraged by my tongue action and, I guess, what I was doing to her with my fingers...   :)

WOW! That just turned me on. I do have to say I do enjoy seeing women, in anime, lactating and I would love to see it irl sometime.

iltslgp

Kind of indifferent.  It doesnt seem grose to me but i dont love it either.

JackO

When put into story form, it felt pretty sexy, but idk if i'd like pics or videos as much so I was going to say a total no, but i can see parallels with FD

phil

cowgirls are damn sexy. But what really gets me is what causes a woman to lactate.  :S

euronaut

:clap:  Yes, I agree with you completely.  Since lactation normally accompanies a pregnancy, getting the female to lactate through sex resulting in impregnation is also a lot of fun!  I also like how not only a woman's breasts get larger and the nipples and aerolas darken and really start to get big, but also when the woman starts to darken up around her entire mons veneris region.  Some women actually get engorged and enlarged labia as well, with a pronounced increase in sensitivity in the clitoris.  All combined, these contribute to making some pregnant women not only beautiful, but extremely horny (and more willing to have sex) as well. :clap:

anime lover

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on October 30, 2008, 02:32:54 AM
If it were done without the gianormous breasts or the "Cow" girls, I'd be fine with it, myself. 

^ This, I hate huge breasts, especially on characters with smaller or flat chests

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE