New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Glasses: Do you like?

Started by Taiki, August 27, 2007, 06:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shananagans

i also prefer glasses, For me it makes the girl seem more innocent, and what not, which i find better.

hunter77721

Quote from: BabySamantha on September 08, 2009, 02:38:19 PM
Personally, I don't think it matters. A girl can be hot with or without glasses.

Sure she can! I only say "could be look", not "must wear glasses". But personally, i like the look of girl wearing elegant and feminine type of glasses.

blitz827

Definitely yes! I love girls with glasses! Specially if they are japanese and are taking a shower.
If you don't believe me, look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBaaYPG2_r8

By the way, looking over my last posts, I think I have got a "Japanese Girls fetish". So cute~!

Also, some anime girls look great with glasses. Some examples:

And if you still think that you don't like girls with glasses, just look at this gallery. Examples:

hunter77721

Maelstrom

Hell yes I like glasses! For the most part, anyway... I dunno, it seems like glasses are a must for certain types...like teachers, and sometimes MILFs. I see them as a sign of intelligence, and intelligent girls are sexy :P

blitz827

Anyone said "secretaries with glasses" ?
Just look at this one.

The pictures are from Really Cute Asians.
I hope you liked them.

Faust

Nao....chan.....  :drool:

It's safe to say I love glasses.
:blush:
I always find a girl to be cuter/sexier if she's wearing glasses.
Anime, or real life. ^^

animepee

It depends on the girl

shizune i think is pretty sexy, and she wears glasses :)

Is that Carmine

Depends on the girl really. Mostly 50/50 for me. It's not really good but it's not necessarily bad either.

warrior21

I'm proud of my "glasses fetish". I actually try to convince my girlfriends to wear their glasses more than their contacts if at all possible. It's actually quite fun to be making out and then she pulls back and has her glasses disheveled.  :lol: The benefit of glasses is that during a blowjob, she doesn't have to worry about losing an eye. ;) Another aspect of the glasses look is that it appeals to my love of the "innocence factor" in a woman. Finally, I love women with noticeable eyes and glasses help with that detail.

peelove64

Glasses certainly aren't a fetish for me, but it can be really hot sometimes!

FallenStar

I like glasses like Lucca Ashtear's. Not so much the half-moon glasses that are all the rage, it seems.   :S
Welp... I'm fucked...

MisterPapaya

Glasses are definently my second biggest fetish. I'm sure you can guess the first.

Mighty Oracle

Hell yes. I even appreciate it on people in real life.

Kamikaze747

Depending on the way they are drawn, they can be either really cute or really horrible, but im gonna have to vote yes on this one.