New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My experiences

Started by Admon, October 08, 2008, 04:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admon

Since I need to expand my post count anyway, I figured I'd post some of the experiences that turned me on to wetting/desperation in the first place.

The first time I ever remember getting turned on by a girl pissing was in college. My girlfriend at the time drank, heavily. I wasn't really into alcohol much at the time, so I was pretty much always sober when she was trashed. One night we were walking to my car, and she was drinking from one of those giant-sized slurpee cups. She was pretty wasted. As far as descriptions go, she was about 5'3", ~110 lbs, dyed black hair (brown hair everywhere else), brown eyes, pale white skin and freckles. Attractive girl, looked smoking when dressed up in goth attire, although neither of us were into that scene. Anyway, this particular night we were walking and I noticed she kept pressing her hand into her crotch. I guess I realized she had to pee, but I didn't think too much about it. She was wearing a miniskirt, though, so by pressing her hand there you could see her panties. I think it was this more than anything that initially turned me on. It was a pretty deserted street, so I wasn't worried about anyone else seeing her. Looking at her like that, I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her, pushed her up against a tree and we started making out. I remember she dropped her drink and it spilled on our feet. THat's why I didn't notice at first that she had started pissing, right there, through her panties and skirt while I was kissing her. It wasn't until I put my hand under her skirt that I realized what was happening. By that time, I was to hot to care, and the added wetness from her piss helped me slide in and fuck her standing there against the tree.

That wasn't the last time I would see her wet herself, and it left me with a lasting fetish (this was over 10 years ago at this point). I can certainly post more stories (these are all true, no embellishment whatsoever) if this is the place for it, I'm still new here and don't know the layout just yet. Let me know if interested.

AliasnameTO

Wow, nice.  :drool: Well, the drinking thing isn't attractive at all for me, but hey, whatever facilitates wetting lol. Please do post more stories, I'd love to hear them. :D

Admon

Yeah, I'm not big on drinking either, but hey, this girl was hot, I was inexperienced and whatever made it easier for me to get into her panties, you know?

So after that first time I saw her piss herself, I didn't really think much about it. I was 18, and of course in recounting the story to my buddies I left out the peeing lest they think it was too gross. In fact, we carried on a healthy sexual relationship for almost the rest of the semester without the pissing thing ever coming up again. However, again, I was inexperienced and was experiencing trouble with premature ejaculation. About 3 months after the incident discussed previously, we found ourselves in a mutual friends' dorm room. Again, she was getting trashed. This time, however, I think I had a few drinks too. She was wearing a dress, in the sense that it had to go on (and off) over her head, but the skirt part of it barely covered her ass. We were sitting together on a couch, with my arm around her shoulders. I remember, because it wasn't until she leaned forward that I was able to move my hand down her back. At the time, I gave no thought as to why she had suddenly leaned forward. Anyway, her skirt was so short that I could touch her (panty covered) pussy from the back just by putting my hand under her ass. I felt that she was wet, and I was certainly rock-hard, so I maneuvered her up, and towards the door. We excused ourselves, saying we needed to use the bathroom, but I had other intentions. I took her into the men's room and into a stall, where I started feeling her up and kissing her. I lifted her dress up to just below her tits, so that her panties and naked stomach were exposed. I do remember thinking that her panties seemed too wet, but again, I was inexperienced. I took off my pants, sat on the toilet and took off her panties. I intended for her to sit on my cock, but suddenly, as soon as I took off her panties, she said something to the effect of "wait, I need to pee." She then sat on my lap, but facing me so that my cock was pressing against her stomach, and peed into the toilet between my legs. Something about that feeling amplified my arousal. I don't really know what it was, but now, 12 years later, I can still remember it. She was still dripping when I lifted her onto my cock and fucked her, there on the toilet, for at least 20 minutes. At that point, it had been the longest I had ever lasted. She had 2 orgasms, and I of course felt like a god. After we were done, she peed again, this time on my cock. I think it was about then that I realized this was something that seriously turned me on...

jumanji42

nice. i can't really remember my first time

blackninja

admon i live your story  :clap:

FallenStar

Admon, please space out your lines of text a little more. 

Big walls of text like that are hard on those with poor eyes.   >.<

goldenargo85

post count aside it was a good story, find lots of that stuff on wetset but its nice to see it here to

AliasnameTO

Quote from: sanchopanza65 on October 11, 2008, 12:53:00 PM
Now, that's the way you boost post count. :clap:

I think Star meant separate it into paragraphs, not necessarily multiple posts.

But damn, admon! If only I had the luck that you do.