Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Suggestions

Started by TabemonOzzy, July 28, 2008, 04:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabemonOzzy

1. There should be anime desperation videos

2. I had an old account, but it got deleted for some reason. I think it was because I didnt go on in a long time, but i didnt have a chance because it wasnt summer vacation and i couldnt go on this website because everybody would be awake. ( I go here on the site when everybody else is sleeping... I have about 5 hours to melself. *evil laugh* ) I think this problem should be fixed, if not already.

3. More pictures
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

FallenStar

Quote from: TabemonOzzy on July 28, 2008, 04:16:06 AM
1. There should be anime desperation videos

2. I had an old account, but it got deleted for some reason. I think it was because I didnt go on in a long time, but i didnt have a chance because it wasnt summer vacation and i couldnt go on this website because everybody would be awake. ( I go here on the site when everybody else is sleeping... I have about 5 hours to melself. *evil laugh* ) I think this problem should be fixed, if not already.

3. More pictures

1. if you can find a way around the dreamhost file cap, feel free to offer suggestions. As it is, in the downloads section, we have a few video clips.

2. If you fall into the definition of a leecher, then that is your fault for not coming on. You need to  *read.

3. If you want more pictures, then feel free to contribute more pictures.

ghost sherlock

1. you should add music or something to the home page. something to draw the fact away from the whole "10 posts" things so it seems like a more active site.
2. the smileys make the forums more fun. if you can, add an even bigger variety. *gun :death: :lol:
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

nagato

1. yeah I listen to my own music when on the computer so if the site had embedded music it would be annoying. unless you could mute it. and the 10 posts thing doesn't make the site less active. we have almost 500 members who have made almost 12000 posts. and when ever I come on, and I am on almost daily there is always a new post. and 17 members with at least 100 posts.

2. the gun-toting psycho is only annoying because most people are compelled to use it the first time they see and after wards like to use it without any point. If it wasn't at the top of the reply screen and was moved to the additional smileys section it would see less use. which I think is a fair compromise.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

packrat

Quote from: iamthepwnerer on December 05, 2008, 10:06:42 AM
10 posts is a lot when half the topics are people trying to get ten posts, and then moderators delete your previous posts

And 10 posts is not all that hard to get.  you just have to post responses that aren't pointlessly short.  Seriously, that "10 posts" rule has been put in place for a reason, so stop complaining already.  It's not going anywhere.

And the mods will only delete your previous posts if:

1. they do not contribute to the topic in any way
2. they qualify as spam