New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The RP's

Started by nagato, July 28, 2008, 11:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagato

Is it just me or does it seem like all the Rp's have died. are they all on hiatus or what? Nothing has been posted in that section for 14 days.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

Quote from: nagato on July 28, 2008, 11:40:29 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like all the Rp's have died. are they all on hiatus or what? Nothing has been posted in that section for 14 days.

Other than me having to do my lines on two or three of them, the big RPs are awaiting Serika and Videl ( I believe).  Serika said he would make a character to replace Jaynin's in the Olympic Swimsuit Spy RP and Videl said he would probably come back next month and continue on in those RPs he's in.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

I guess that means it's my fault for bringing the After-School RP to a halt. My last post calls for a response from one of Videl's characters. T^T

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

FallenStar

Quote from: Mydnyght on July 29, 2008, 03:51:29 AM
I guess that means it's my fault for bringing the After-School RP to a halt. My last post calls for a response from one of Videl's characters. T^T

Well, it doesn't help that I'm a bit pre-occupied with FFIV DS either.  n_n

Lisk

Quote from: Mydnyght on July 29, 2008, 03:51:29 AM
It's also your turn in Princess of the Ap Dat RP ;)

nagato

instead of just looking forward to some new rp's you could actually join some.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable