New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Surprise Leecher Purge for 1-27-08

Started by FallenStar, January 27, 2008, 02:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Once again, I am sad to report that I have done a massive major leecher purge.

All members that I have determined to be leechers have been deleted.

If you don't want to be deleted on the next purge, make sure you post at least once every 10 days or so.

If you don't know of a place to post, post a suggestion and I'll make a board where you can post.

FallenStar - Site Admin

nagato

Out of curiosity why did you post this in this surprise leecher purge topic over the two newer leecher purge topics?
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

FallenStar

Quote from: nagato on April 10, 2008, 06:04:40 PM
Out of curiosity why did you post this in this surprise leecher purge topic over the two newer leecher purge topics?

I'm thinking he spammed so he could see the "goodies" and I'm tempted to ban him for that.

ghost sherlock

:crying: i'm going to get banned. i try to post with something not stupid but at the same time, some of my posts are clearly a waste of time and space. (sorta like this one)
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

Serika

Quote from: ghost sherlock on September 03, 2008, 09:35:50 PM
:crying: i'm going to get banned. i try to post with something not stupid but at the same time, some of my posts are clearly a waste of time and space. (sorta like this one)

Relax, you don't have to make your 10 posts all in 1 day. The leacher definition thread gives you 10 days before you're account is at risk of deletion. Just come and post every day or two in topics you like and you'll be fine. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Fullmetal99012

Wait, so if you don't post or log on for 10 days, then you will be considered a leecher, but if you are active and participating, you will not be considered a leecher, am i right?

FallenStar

That is correct. Although, technically, since I don't run leecher purges but maybe once a month, I should probably just say you should post within 30 days.   :lol: