New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

female incontinence

Started by LivingInfinite, February 16, 2010, 07:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingInfinite

So...does anyone else find female incontinence attractive? It's well and good when a girl wets herself, but what I like even more is the implication of thousands of other accidents that comes with a girl having a bladder problem. Honestly, I even find it somewhat erotic to read about female incontinence...and I've discovered that it's apparently somewhat common. I certainly like the idea that even my niche fantasies have a 33% chance of being true. >:D

I'm thinking this might be kind of a rare kink though, since I've only seen one or two pictures of girls wearing those incontinence pads...but man, I would really like to find more if they're out there.

JackO

Hmm it sounds good to me too, but I think I'd prefer a girl to accidentally wet herself once or twice rather than having an actual medical condition.  :blushing:

kimiko

I'd feel only pity for an actual girl with a medical condition, and do everything I could (or at least, everything I was permitted to do) to help her deal with the situation with the minimum of shame, discomfort, and inconvenience.

As a fantasy, playing with a girl with bladder control problems is incredibly hot.  :drool:

Basically, "safe, sane, and consensual" is the watchword here.  A girl who actually for-real can't hold it isn't consenting; a girl who's roleplaying a lack of control is.

(The best of both worlds, of course, would be a girl who happened to have both the medical condition and the sexual fetish for it.  But that's pretty unlikely.)

Iku Nagae

Quote from: kimiko on February 18, 2010, 12:24:52 AM
I'd feel only pity for an actual girl with a medical condition, and do everything I could (or at least, everything I was permitted to do) to help her deal with the situation with the minimum of shame, discomfort, and inconvenience.

I'd do the same. Accidental or on purpose is hot, but a medical condition isn't so much and I'd help her deal with such a thing.

redeker

There's no fun if there's no turn-on. I'd only find it attractive if the woman in question was turned-on.
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Flyper

I definitely love incontinence.  There's just something that really turns me on about a woman suddenly wetting herself.  It's completely unexpected and completely unavoidable.  In general, I prefer situations in which a woman can't help but wet herself, so incontinence is second to being restrained on my list of favorite wetting situations.

bailinda

well in general for me it dosent matter becuse if u see a random at city and u see her wet herself u have no clue if its incontinence or real wetting if u have been looking at her for a while.
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

Dynamic

Quote from: Flyper on March 13, 2010, 09:43:15 AM
I definitely love incontinence.  There's just something that really turns me on about a woman suddenly wetting herself.  It's completely unexpected and completely unavoidable.  In general, I prefer situations in which a woman can't help but wet herself, so incontinence is second to being restrained on my list of favorite wetting situations.

I dunno.  I mean, yeah, if she in incontinent there is a 100% chance she will have an accident at some point.  Well, can it really be called an accident if it's unavoidable?  I use the term for convenience.

Now, at face value you're probably thinking "awesome," but when you really think about it, well, it loses some of its magic.

Consider this.  Let's say she's been incontinent her entire life.  By the time you meet her, she's going to be pretty used to her condition.  She might wet herself suddenly, or more likely very slowly over the course of the day, but it's not like she's going to be embarrassed about it.  Heck, she might not even notice it.  It's going to be completely normal for her.

Also, incontinence precludes any possibility at all for desperation.  Well, urinary desperation anyway.  The only really interesting part I can see is if it was a secret that no one knew about, and she would be terribly embarrassed when you found out about her condition.  That could certainly lead to some interesting situations.  It makes for a good story.  Actually, I wrote a story involving just that.

As for whether or not an incontinent girl would be sexually interested in wetting, well, that's not that uncommon, actually.  I know of a couple girls who are incontinent (one only has PNE, actually) and are also DLs (diaper lovers, for those who aren't down with the jive).  I also know of one girl who is becoming incontinent because she wants to.

So, yeah, there's that possibility, too.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

LivingInfinite

Quote from: Dynamic on April 26, 2010, 02:47:18 AM
Also, incontinence precludes any possibility at all for desperation.  Well, urinary desperation anyway.  The only really interesting part I can see is if it was a secret that no one knew about, and she would be terribly embarrassed when you found out about her condition.  That could certainly lead to some interesting situations.  It makes for a good story.  Actually, I wrote a story involving just that.

As for whether or not an incontinent girl would be sexually interested in wetting, well, that's not that uncommon, actually.  I know of a couple girls who are incontinent (one only has PNE, actually) and are also DLs (diaper lovers, for those who aren't down with the jive).  I also know of one girl who is becoming incontinent because she wants to.

Whoa dude, tell me about these girls and tell me where I can find that story.  :drool:

Iku Nagae

Quote from: Dynamic on April 26, 2010, 02:47:18 AM
I know of a couple girls who are incontinent (one only has PNE, actually) and are also DLs (diaper lovers, for those who aren't down with the jive).  I also know of one girl who is becoming incontinent because she wants to.

So, yeah, there's that possibility, too.

Oh wow!  :drool:
You're pretty lucky.  :clap:

galyathore

i would only enjoy it if it was an instance were she didn't want to be incontinent but had no choice, it's all the emotion that is involved i guess, if she was just walking down the street and all of a sudden she wet herself, i'm sure she would still feel the warmth and wettness and she would still be in distress. and of course i would be there to comfort her >^.^<
"Your Spirit is Comforting"