New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Mmmm, yummy yummy germs!

Started by Serika, October 27, 2013, 09:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Biologist-Halloween-masks-full-of-scary-germs-229353131.html

According to this news report, the inside of a Halloween mask can be full of bacteria if customers have been trying it on in the store. Really?! Gee golly gosh, who knew?! And it only took a biologist and his lab equipment to find out! Now my local news is raising the red alert and saying parents need to soak their children's Halloween masks in rubbing alcohol to keep them safe.

This is what we get when there's no actual news to report. Rubbing alcohol? I wonder if these Sherlocks have ever heard of Lysol before... or an immune system for that matter. I don't know if Mr. Biologist realizes this but little kids are covered head to toe in germs. They sweat and stink and pick their noses and crap their pants all day long and still complain about bath time. There would have to be green slime growing inside the mask to make someone ill just by wearing it.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Drying

Media are really terrible.
And not just the American media.

Jackkosa

I'm going to guess that Biologist was either really sheltered or had to make some scientific discovery to keep funding wherever they're working at. I can't see this actually being a big problem in the past or future.