Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Horsing around at McDonald's

Started by Serika, July 22, 2013, 11:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-23403935

Woman rides a horse up to the McDonald's drive through, is refused service, then rides her horse inside where it takes a dump on the floor and she gets fined.

If i were the manager i'd tell her "Fuck YOU and the horse you rode in on!" As a customer though i would just laugh at the absurdity of this scene. I wonder what kind of fine she got saddled with?
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

What is this... I don't even... how the... what kind of...    :death:

If she hadn't been trying to go to a McDonald's, I'd almost think she was Amish or something... Good lord... the stupidity of modern day society...    :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Lurkerson

"The health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority, and for this reason we are unable to serve pedestrians, bicycle riders or customers on horseback through the drive-thru."

I'm not entirely sure how a horse going through the drive-thru creates a health or safety concern.  Yeah, taking one into the actual building where it can take a crap on the floor is obviously one, but with the drive-thru I just can't see it.  If the thing is out in an area where cars are likely to be like that then the rider has presumably gotten their animal trained not to spook at noises like a honk or a car backfiring.

Mighty Oracle

That's one of the most fucked up things I've read in awhile. >_>