Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

DISCUSSION/APPRECIATION Thread for FD/WS scene List

Started by shadow, June 28, 2007, 04:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFROdian

Hmmmmm...

I'll have to check out your other posts and see for myself if I'll actually come to like fear wetting.  I can definitely see the attraction, especially if it's a "tough" girl who loses control.  To see a girl in such a helpless state, it must really appeal to the guys who like to have power over the girl.  I, myself, enjoy the anticipation, the growing desperation, and then the inevitable rush as the girl's willpower fades away and she lets nature take its course.  Its especially hot is she's either a queen bitch with a "holier than thou" attititude, or a tough, tomboysih type because both are often rarely seen in such a helpless state.   Although, there is something especially cute about the shy, timid types who won't say anything and when they finally do, they're alll redin the face and their eyes are so desperate... man, it's hot!  :drool:  Oh, and they're usually the ones with weaker bladders, so they're more prone to accidents which is always a plus in my book.  ;D

aptom203

Banedon. It sounds to me as if when you are saving the video files, whatever program you are using to edit the clips is failing to compress them; since a video needs to be decompressed in order to be played or edited. That would explain why the smaller clips are larger files than the actual originals.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

Serika

Quote from: banedonAlright, since you asked so nicely, here it is for ya:
This is a good one. Thanks for adding to the list, banedon. :)

Since you already wrote the descriptions for all 5 episodes, do you mind if i just post those next time i update the main list?
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

banedon

Quote from: Serika on December 09, 2007, 10:29:51 PM
Isaku Respect: Multiple toilet use/urination scenes in all 3 episodes. A fear wetting in episode 1, a desperation wetting and a seperate enema scene in episode 2, and a double enema during a yuri scene in episode 3.

Perverted Thomas: A peeping tom watches a young woman urinate. She's in the women's bathroom using a floor toilet while the guy holds a mirror.

Quote from: banedonAlright, since you asked so nicely, here it is for ya: http://www.rapidfile.net/?d=8585DCF24
This is a good one. Thanks for adding to the list, banedon. :)

Since you already wrote the descriptions for all 5 episodes, do you mind if i just post those next time i update the main list?

By all means, add them whenever you like. :) Glad I was able to help flesh the list out a bit. I still have a few more fear-wetting vids that I plan to post up sometime. Just been too lazy to get around to it.

forcesofwar

read or die OVA has 3 wetting scenes

unfortunately its an insane old guy all 3 times

knuclear200x

ok for the sake of those wanting to comment the worlds greatest, award-winning-actually-its-not-but-should-be-seriously list of anime pee scenes EVER, lets just post it here. that thread is mainly for new discoveries which we look forward to.

THIS thread is for saying what a surprise how big that list is, and thanking the people who discovered it.

thank u, and discuss  :clap:

shadow

YESSS thank you so much knuclear finally some one with a brain its so annoying to see a new comment and then see a comment like nice list thank you so much for having a brain

Serika

It's not really against the rules to post complimants on the list, but if more people agree with you and shadow i could clear those posts out as being off-topic. If i do this, how would you like this as the new rule for that topic?

comments = deleted
compliments = deleted

entries = remain
questions about entries = remain
possible leads = remain
requests to identify screenshots that look like desperation = remain

knuclear200x

Quote from: Serika on October 18, 2008, 12:29:47 AM
It's not really against the rules to post complimants on the list, but if more people agree with you and shadow i could clear those posts out as being off-topic. If i do this, how would you like this as the new rule for that topic?

comments = deleted
compliments = deleted

entries = remain
questions about entries = remain
possible leads = remain
requests to identify screenshots that look like desperation = remain

thatd be great. but the questions about entries...perhaps we should just put em here. i mean some guy's bound to ask "WHERE CAN I DOWMLOAD THESE??!!!! HNDKSDLASDJ"

starfiregurl26

Quote from: knuclear200x on October 21, 2008, 11:08:16 PM
im REEEEEEEEALLLY hoping no one posted this manga yet called Forbidden Planet.
warning...its hardcore.

http://www.aerisdies.com/cat.php?id=7728

Heh WOW. Went all the way to the end there and all I gotta say is that poor, poor newspaper kid. He's gonna have nightmares for the rest of his life XD

Serika

The list is looking good now. I just figured out how to move a single post and attach it to a different topic, so from now on comments will be moved here.

Quote from: knuclear200xbtw we should really turn that manga quicklist into a manga slowlist by throwing in some descriptions...i mean if u ahve any
At one point i was just uploading the pictures (they're like 100KB a page after all) from these chapters. Nyou2 used to have all of them before the party van seized Anonib's server.

But i've checked every entry, so i could write descriptions for the manga scenes. No telling when i'll get around to it though. :S

knuclear200x

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on November 07, 2008, 03:50:26 PM
http://www.anonib.com/_nyou2/images/1119/holy_hell__anonib.gif
Not sure what it's from but...

thats from the new ikkitousen Great Guardians. I saw that scene. its just ryomou on the toilet and u dont hear anything.

knuclear200x

I has a suggestionses. You should update the list with category types like Wetting, Toilet, Desperation etc. Like what the Pee Movie List does...........in fact im thinking we should add male scenes cuz i think some girls go here too i think id unnos

wdggrl

Yeah I checked, it was 6. Ichigo Mashimaro ep6. one of them wants to go but it's too hot so they don't want to leave the air conditioning.

Ranpalan

Quote from: VTrovling on March 28, 2009, 08:22:03 PM
Asu no Yoichi (nice anime that just ended) had a small desperation scene in the first ep.

The girls are waiting for Yoichi to arrive. Kagome is fidgeting and when asked admits she has to pee.

I can't find it on youtube, but there is a stream of the ep here: http://www.watchanimeon.com/asu-no-yoichi-episode-1/  Scene starts around the 11 minute mark

Please note that this is loli, as far as I can tell.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs