New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What does it "feel" like.

Started by Teumessian, January 05, 2011, 03:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

Ladies and gents, I have a confession to make.

I have no memories of ever wetting myself, ever. Not in preschool, not in kindergarten, nothing. I've seen others have accidents of all sorts, but I myself am bone dry. Although I have had my share of moments where i was desperate, not once have I ever let a drop hit my undies in desperation, at least none that I can remember.

Attempting to replicate a situation just doesn't feel the same, and I don't think I can ever get a good idea of what it feels like to be truly desperate and without a restroom. This is why I must ask you the following question.

Drawing from your own personal experience, what does having an accident feel like? Specifically, I mean the point right when you lose the first few drops to when you're standing in a puddle. Did you wet yourself all at once, or lose several premature squirts before the flood? What were the exact sensations you remembered? How did the wetness spread? If you can remember, what kind of clothes were you wearing? Were you hunched over, knock-kneed, sitting down, frozen to the spot?  What were you thinking at the moment, and what were you feeling emotionally? Were you embarrassed or distraught, or possibly even crying? How did the people around you react? Did they poke fun, or try to console you? What did walking feel like after the accident, and how did you manage to clean up? I would like as MUCH detail as you can possibly remember.

All input is welcome, but I'd like some feedback from both sexes, as I want as much information as possible before I start cranking out any more fiction stories. When I write my stories, I want to know how to describe every single wetting-scene. Thanks in advance!

Dynamic

Yours is an admirable goal.  You can't write about a subject without either experiencing it yourself, or doing loads of research.

I don't know if my experiences would be of much help as I have only had accidents under controlled conditions.  Like you, I have seen others have accidents as well, but as far as legit, unplanned accidents... I haven't experienced any myself.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread, cause I'm a writer as well.  Extra research never hurts.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

hklumfan

It feels extremely vulnerable and embarrassing.  I was on a road trip once and I thought we would make a few stops along the way.  Before I knew it, I was desperate to pee like all hell and I told the driver to pull over or I was going to mess up the seat of the car.  I made it to the bathroom before I completely lost it, but I lost a noticeable amount....enough for anyone paying attention to know that I wasn't joking around.  I'll just leave it at that.

HKF.
HKF