News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Favorite words/phrases you like to hear from someone who is desperate.

Started by Teumessian, July 15, 2011, 01:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

Alright gents, lets mix things up for a change.

I've heard many people fawn over the different aspects of desperation. The body movements and position, the way she holds her crotch, whether or not she makes it to a restroom, the EXACT way the wetness blossoms on the front and back of her pants, how upset she is afterward, whether or not the accident is private or public....

However, I've never seen anyone discuss, what I feel, is one of the most important things of all: the things she says.

Perhaps your out with your friend, girlfriend, or coworker, and they end up caught short. While you and her are frantically searching for a restroom, and as things get desperate, she's most likely going to let you know how badly she needs to go.

The question is, what are those little phrases, those LITTLE words, that she says that would simply make you squirm?

My personal favorite: "It's coming out!" *said in a high pitched voice, with a hint of a wail*

Serika

"My back teeth are floating!"

Cute, sassy, and makes me think all sorts of dirty thoughts. A real insta-boner. :drool:

"I havent been to the bathroom since _____"

Really good, not only does it make her sound desperate, it tells you how long she's been holding it.

"Don't touch me, i gotta pee..."

I once heard someone say this when her friends were teasing her. I thought it was cute.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Linkx

haha "Don't touch me, i gotta pee..."  my girlfriend does that one usually because I'm prodding and squeezing her...

"(insert whatever curse or exclamation) I'm going to pee my pants" love it, just a simple flat out declaration of what might happen.
"It's the land of the 24 hour party, my fist wrapped firmly around a fifth of bacardi. On the sunset strip's where the orphans play tonight."

Facestab Fred

"I need to urinate!"

"Nooo! I can't (hold it)! I'm gonna pee!"

*gasp* "Bathroom!"

Non-standard, indirect phrases always get me. Speaking of which, another mocked the Detrol commercials by holding herself and singing/whining:

"...Gonna blow, gonna blow, gonna blow right now...!"
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Kupcake

I don't have a preference, but I like to hear them do shy whispers/whimpers.
"It won't stop."
"I can't hold it."
"Oh no."

Or anything along those lines. The only thing I don't like is when it's terrible acting.

Ultima02

No personal favorite.  Though I do like it when, immediately before wetting, a girl makes an unintelligible utterance, sometimes with all consonants (i.e. nnnngh, uugh, gaah, etc.).
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

drw001

I like subtlety ... she's been crossing her legs and jiggling around and doing everything but holding herself ... and said nothing.

You can see she's shy about it.  You can see she has to go badly.

And finally, a quiet admission: "Sorry.  I *really* need to use the restroom."

Sligger112

I've heard many utterances such as a girl calling to her friend "Come on already, it's leaking out!" Or "I have to go so bad, the pee is coming out my mouth."... OK that was gross...
Eventually I reached the conclusion that my favorite phrases is just shut up. Really, I don't want or need to hear that you have to pee. Leads me to uncomfortable places, I don't want to think about you that way.

Ranpalan

I quite like anything that starts with ``No, really, ...'', such as ``No, really, I'm bursting.''.  A lot of phrases are only any good when followed by appropriate body motions:  things like ``I really have to go.'' are so much more convincing when the girl is shifting around that they are almost worthless if she isn't.  On the other hand, any descriptions on how much the girl expects to be able to hold (``I can't hold that long..'', ``I'm almost leaking!'', better if a time is given) and all the more so how much she drank (``I had three cups of coffee!'') are very arousing, in my opinion.

In addition to that, I tend to find Dutch phrases more arousing than English ones, perhaps because I find it easier to imagine hearing them.  I'm not sure what I think of Russian phrases.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Indonesian

may I?

"It's getting warm"

I don't know is that suits or not cause my English is not to good. :S

Qasim

Well my usual line when convincing my girlfriend to stay in bed even though she has to pee is "I'll let you leave when there's a real danger of the bed getting wet.", so consequently, I love the line "There really is!"

Clem Trilling

I'm with the non-verbal crowd, but "Oh" is often just a moan in word form; the trick is to omit the word "God," which totally ruins it.  As in, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" and "Oh, my!" The vowel amplifies the tremolo of a spastic diaphragm particularly well.

trident264

"its coming out! " is one of the best some others I think would be " I really have to go!" or " I cant hold it!" are pretty good