Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

How far would you go?

Started by Teumessian, September 11, 2010, 02:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackO

Quote from: Faust on September 23, 2010, 07:01:09 PM
For the record: Faust would point it out to anyone he outright hated, with a smile on his face.
^^

Faust doesn't like people, so he doesn't want them creeping into what he likes.
^^

You know, I really like this answer... and I'd agree with it too... I mean at the end of the day, if someone wets themself in front of one of us... we're most likely going to fap over it... well I don't know about you, but I would. So if I was going to choose someone to wet themself... people I hate wouldn't really be top of my list, so whilst embarrasing them would be funny, for the purposes of my arousal I'd rather have someone I didn't hate wet themself, by my doing... although having said that it'd probably have to be someone I don't see very often, or I'd feel bad whenever I saw them.

animewetting

Quote from: packrat on September 11, 2010, 03:35:05 PM
I'd do what you did in that story.  Seriously, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  It'd be too cruel to send her on a wild goose chase when she was hat frickin' desperate and the bathroom was right around the corner.  If she'd wet herself because of it I'd be kicking myself forever.  Granted, I have seen my share of females desperate to pee in similar situations, but since they were all friends of mine I was more concerned with them retaining their dignity than I was the fetish.  So yeah, I wouldn't do it.  I'd be the guy who teased her when she had to go (only if she's my friend, mind you), but I'd always make sure she made it.  Especially since just seeing her desperate was enough for me.

yeah, i like watching girls desperate on the 'Net cause they enjoy it, but a real girl... idk if i'd have the guts.

antifairy

It would definitely be a battle between my fetish and my generosity, but I would end up showing her the bathroom. But as another person here said, I might wait around outside just to see if she made it when she comes out. I would probably have my cell phone out and be "looking at it" to have an excuse for waiting.

-Goes on a rant.- Now, let's say I didn't know where the bathroom was, I would still help her find one the best that I could and be sympathetic to her predicament. The thing with me with this situation (even though it never happens to me) is I like being sympathetic with girls who are in dire need of a toilet or who have already had an accident. I guess you could say it's part of my fetish... or something... I dunno it's hard to explain, I just really enjoy helping them when they are in that situation.

That being said, I would definitely help them out either way, hoping that they would make it in time, but still "get off" on them if they don't. The desperation and the fact that I helped them out would be a good experience anyways, since I've only seen one girl back in high school that almost wet herself in class, but no wettings. I hope that made sense. :x

Mdrc1010011010

call me sadistic but honestly, isn't that kind of what this whole fetish is about?? I would point her in the wrong direction, even tell her there's none in that building, leading her off on a wild goose chase to the "closest" one. 

Though I digress... I might not go that far... it all depends on the girl... I once got to hear a VERY hot story about a girl who held it for THREE days at a summer camp, because she didn't like public restrooms and thought she could make it to the end of the week.  While a part of me found this SO damn hot, the other part felt bad for the pain and discomfort she had to go through...

So I guess it really depends if I know/like her or not.

Falcio

I would 've shown her right away. While I'd find the situation to be sort of amusing, I wouldn't want someone to find him/herself in troubles just because I have such fantasy. Moreover, I'd find no excitement at all in it if the other is not enjoying to hold it in (or in wetting); to me it seems it would  just be cruel to put someone in troubles just for my pleasure.
Like others said, if it was someone I knew and enjoyied holding, I'd play along and try to make them waste some time, albeit I'd ultimately point out hte bathroom since it can be troublesome to wet in a public place. If it was someone I don't like, it would be different; If the hate was reciprocal, I doubt they'd ask me, but if so, I'd send them in the wrong direction, possibly the nearest bathroom aside from the one I'm close to, if it is only me disliking that person, I'd just point out the near bathroom.
As for someone I don't know, well, they'd probably learn, eventually,  that you tricked them and would (rightfully) dislike you for that.

kyo

It really depends. If I like the person, then I would immediately point out the washrooms. If it's a person I despise more than math, thin I would say nothing. If it's a person I don't know/don't hat but don't like, then I'd just tell them but not give directions.

Starman

Definately point them in the right direction. I'm too much of a white knight lamer to do otherwise.

And the point that Faust brought up also makes sense. I don't really get off to people I don't like/don't know/don't have SOME form of positive bond with. Sexuality, to me, is more than just looks and a fetishistic action here or there. Then again, I probably can't speak accurately about it considering It's never happened to me, but when the time comes, I'll just lead them to the bathroom. >.>

Archane Variant

If it was a stranger, or a friend, or even someone I dislike intensely, I would point them in the right direction intermediately, that's the kind of person I am.

If it was an enemy (I don't make enemies easily, but the ones I have  *rant deserve to die), I would be as unhelpful as humanly possible, lie to them, anything I could do to make things difficult for them. Not really for any kind of sexual pleasure, but just because I hate them so much, and I wish they could be sent to hell so that they could suffer even a tenth of what they put me through.  *rant Even now adrenalin is coursing through my veins at the thought of them, I want to snap their bones and listen to scream, I feel punching my fist through a wall, feel like crushing their wind pipes with my hands and watching them die!

*Sigh* but I would never do that. Could never do that. So when I'm near them I act like I don't care, I treat them well and everyone thinks I'm great. How differently would they treat me, if they knew what lay beneath the surface?

hklumfan

Quote from: Kenichi123 on September 22, 2010, 06:43:57 PM
Well, It depends on a lot of stuff i guess:

Is the girl a total bitch?
How hot she is?
How stupid she is?
Stuff like above?

But like if a normal girl walked up to me and asked that, I probably would point the direction of the bathroom.
I totally agree with Kenichi123.  I would determine my course of action after taking the factors he described into account. 

If she was a total bitch, hot, AND kinda stupid.....WOW!!  I would enjoy myself way too much leading her on the wild goose chase of her life and eventually see her inevitable loss of control in her pants.
HKF

trident264

yea I'd go with packrat as much I do like girl desp I still got a conscience