New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

How far would you go?

Started by Teumessian, September 11, 2010, 02:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teumessian

Alright everyone, I need to ask you all a question, but first I'm going to tell you something that happened to me yesterday.

It was late in the day, and I was had just finished my workout at the Student Recreation Center at my University. Being a late afternoon on a Friday, the campus was unsurprisingly deserted. Since my parking lot was at least a mile away, and it was stiflingly hot outside, I was taking shortcuts through as many buildings as I could.

As I walked down the hallways of the Physical Sciences building, I suddenly saw a girl bolt out of one of the side hallways. Looking left and right, she ran the direction opposite of me, hit a dead end, and turned around. Obviously she was looking for something. As I got closer, she saw me and did this half run/hobble movement toward me.

She said "Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?"

She was a cute, black haired Asian girl with curves in all the right places, probably a freshman from the looks of it. She had her hands on her thighs and was doing those "holy shit I'm going to piss myself" mini squats. Now here's the kicker. The only woman's bathroom in the entire building was JUST TO MY LEFT, but a large doorway was in her line of sight, and she was completely oblivious to her potential relief. In other words, it was my lucky day.

Looking back, I could have done a myriad of things. I could have pointed her in the wrong direction and watched her navigate miles of hallways to no avail. I could have pretended to be another oblivious freshman and led her on the best wild goose chase of my life. Hell, if I had played my cards right, I could have seen her wet her pants.

But no, I chickened out. I pointed out the bathroom just to my left. She gave me a gracious "thank you so much" and scurried inside, but I was left walking away cursing myself to no end. However, this got me thinking, which brings me to the question I am about to ask.

How much underhandedness would YOU be willing to engage in if the outcome was the definite possibility of a girl wetting herself? Would you mislead a girl away from a restroom? Would you slip them a diuretic on a long road trip? Would you stay in a port-a-potty longer than necessary if a girl was banging on the door saying "I'm going to wet myself!"

Seriously, how far would you go?

packrat

I'd do what you did in that story.  Seriously, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  It'd be too cruel to send her on a wild goose chase when she was hat frickin' desperate and the bathroom was right around the corner.  If she'd wet herself because of it I'd be kicking myself forever.  Granted, I have seen my share of females desperate to pee in similar situations, but since they were all friends of mine I was more concerned with them retaining their dignity than I was the fetish.  So yeah, I wouldn't do it.  I'd be the guy who teased her when she had to go (only if she's my friend, mind you), but I'd always make sure she made it.  Especially since just seeing her desperate was enough for me.

oramisho

Quote from: packrat on September 11, 2010, 03:35:05 PM
I'd do what you did in that story.  Seriously, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  It'd be too cruel to send her on a wild goose chase when she was hat frickin' desperate and the bathroom was right around the corner.  If she'd wet herself because of it I'd be kicking myself forever.  Granted, I have seen my share of females desperate to pee in similar situations, but since they were all friends of mine I was more concerned with them retaining their dignity than I was the fetish.  So yeah, I wouldn't do it.  I'd be the guy who teased her when she had to go (only if she's my friend, mind you), but I'd always make sure she made it.  Especially since just seeing her desperate was enough for me.
Pretty much this.

I wouldn't enjoy it because id be too busy feeling ashamed for being such an asshole and feel bad for the girl.

Faust

Faust is not sure, really.
If It was a girl that Faust liked, or looked like a girl he would like, he might have a bit of 'Spacing out' and he might lead them the wrong way, for a little bit.

Faust would lead the girl to the bathroom eventually, though if it was just a girl Faust had no interest in, he'd give the girl the awnser right away.

Faust is complicated like that. ^^

FallenStar

FallenStar never had that kind of luck.  -.-

FallenStar seriously needs to get out more and fuck up his soul.  :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

anime lover

fantasy and real life are two completely different things.
You can say you'd do something all day long but when the moment comes for real...

I'd do the 'right thing' and point her to the bathroom or at least find a way to help her out, perhaps find something she can pee in and I can have the delight of hearing her peeing ^_^

But if it's a person I know that enjoys pee play, I would more than likely play to her like

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

karlito

no way could i do it. the thing i like about anime in the first place is that no one loses any dignity in the process no matter how public or humiliating the event is, at the end of it you know the girl isnt really in an awful situation.
plus i think once you've got to the point of making another persons life miserable in the pursuit of your own fantasy, then i think you may need some help.....

Mizukine

Been in that position before, but besides hemming and hawing for at least a few seconds to watch her squirm, I let her go in the right direction. Would never force a girl to wet, though. Might be that I'm a girl myself, and would never want to be caught dead in public with pissy jeans.
You are being shagged by a rare parrot.

Dynamic

I would grab her arm, spin her around, and wrap my arms 'round her midsection.  The more she struggled, the more I would squeeeeze  8)

Not really.  I just wanted to be different.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

Qasim

Really, in this kind of situation I would probably try to help as well, even though my mind struggling with my instinct might slow my reaction a bit.

The only time where I am willing to trigger an accident is when being private with my girlfriend - there, I tend to keep her from the bathroom or ignore "i need to pee" remarks to some degree. But all in good spirit, of course.  :)

Serika

What if this woman isn't a stranger? What if you know her... and HATE her? What if she's the boss that just fired you for no reason the other day or the drunk driver that clipped your expensive car while it was parked in your driveway and sped off without saying anything? How far would you go then, hmm? :drool:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

tenck5k

Quote from: Serika on September 17, 2010, 11:02:45 AM
What if this woman isn't a stranger? What if you know her... and HATE her? What if she's the boss that just fired you for no reason the other day or the drunk driver that clipped your expensive car while it was parked in your driveway and sped off without saying anything? How far would you go then, hmm? :drool:

Hard to say...on one hand, I'd probably be afraid of repercussions, but on the other hand I'm a highly vindictive person, so if they did something to me that was bad enough, I might try and lead them astray. Then again, if they did something like that to me then they probably wouldn't listen to me anyway >_>;

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

akemi

Quote from: Serika on September 17, 2010, 11:02:45 AM

If the girl/boy is someone I hate, I'll think twice.. I'm so evil XD

I'll indicate politily where the bathroom is to a stranger

Kenichi123

Well, It depends on a lot of stuff i guess:

Is the girl a total bitch?
How hot she is?
How stupid she is?
Stuff like above?

But like if a normal girl walked up to me and asked that, I probably would point the direction of the bathroom.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Faust

For the record: Faust would point it out to anyone he outright hated, with a smile on his face.
^^

Faust doesn't like people, so he doesn't want them creeping into what he likes.
^^