New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello hello!

Started by CuriousMagician, October 17, 2008, 06:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousMagician

My name's Curious... or at least, that's what I'll call myself for now... and I've been a desperation/accidents lover for as far back as I can remember. I suspect it has something to do with the first time my parents told me I couldn't always wear diapers and it wasn't good to pee your pants. Haha. Something in my brain probably went, "hmmmm, if they think it's so bad, it must be really fun." And of course, it is!

So, I'm female. I like to read and write and listen to music and speak German and meet new people, especially when they're into this kind of thing. But if the most intelligent thing that comes out of someone's mouth is "r yur panties wet yet" that's not hot, it's boring. I'm sure some of you (the ladies?) know what I'm talking about. Not that there's anything wrong with being a perv, but some of us need more mental stimulation besides "pee ur panties!!11!" ;-)

Anyway... can't wait to get a better look around. So, I'm off...

dragonfox2004

hello curious the names dragonfox and welcome to the forums

be4 warn this site is mostly males using the words females and interested in urine  in the same sentance may get you alot of PMs if you have anyproblems get up with one of the Moderators (B.u.S. and Star there more but i cant remember right now)

FallenStar

Yeah, anyone spamming a female's PM box needs to be strung up in the streets and shot.

So if anyone's doing that, I suggest you stop.   *gun

dragonfox2004

Quote from: Star on October 17, 2008, 08:14:48 PM
Yeah, anyone spamming a female's PM box needs to be strung up in the streets and shot.

So if anyone's doing that, I suggest you stop.   *gun

-claps :clap:- aman Star i agree with you 100%