Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EnragedFilia

ninjafox28

ok i got the download what else do i need to do if u want to help me can u make it simply  plz

bazaracu

is there any translated version of SHIKKINSCHOOL game?
it was a good game and I really want to understand the dialogues inside.

tenck5k

Quote from: bazaracu on October 14, 2012, 03:55:29 AM
is there any translated version of SHIKKINSCHOOL game?
it was a good game and I really want to understand the dialogues inside.

Not yet.

Hey Lisk, how proficient are you at Japanese anyway? I'm curious how strong at the language you need to be to translate stuff like this.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

Stuff like what? It's one thing when the whole game is about "I can't hold it, please let me go first" and it's another thing when they do some strategic meeting and actually discuss things. It's not the language that's stoping you, it's the technical difficulties. Is there anyone familiar with RealLive engine out there? Because Yah Yah Doh.

ninjafox28

what do i use to run the game???

ninjafox28

thanks but i all ready tried that it did not go well 

EnragedFilia

ShikkinSCHOOL is a standalone and requires nothing to run but the download itself. However, it's only designed for a Japanese-language operating system. To play on an English-language installation of Windows, you need to change the system locale to Japan. In Win7 that means:
Control Panel
-
Clock, Language, and Region
Change Location (option under Region and Language)

Administrative tab
-
Change System Locale
Select Japanese (Japan) from the pulldown

After that just run krkr.exe
A text extractor such as ITH can be useful if you want to use Google translate. I think there's a link somewhere in this thread, or possibly in the first post of the stucky.

Drying

In Linux (using wine), you can use the following command:

LANG=ja_JP.utf-8 wine *.exe

Make sure you first generate the ja_JP.utf-8 locale (how differs per distro... in Ubuntu it is automatically done after installing language support I think).

Ranpalan

Thanks for the hint, Drying.  Most distros will (if they don't allow doing this through the package manager) have something like a locale.gen file in /etc, you should add/uncomment the line ja_JP.UTF-8 UTF-8 and then run something along the lines of locale-gen
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

MKFan200

In the free Facebook game The Ville, your character sometimes will have to pee and become desperate. If you wait too long, they will wet themselves.

It's more funny than it is omorashi related, but I felt I should add something to our lists.

Zenix

Oh man here's something. Some scene from some really bad Duel Masters game for the PS2. I'm more amazed that something like this even exists, and to think if I didn't stay up late tonight I would have never seen the person make a reference to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCFFCqW0rBE#t=20m20s (skip to 24:49 once the duel begins, but it's just a line of text here)