* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darklok

Quote from: Ainur on November 28, 2015, 07:40:18 PM
Quote from: Zenix on November 27, 2015, 09:31:18 PM
Looks like there's a new SHIKKIN game, "GIRL" this time, fully 3D too.

http://seesaawiki.jp/shikkingames/d/ShikkinGIRL
I feel like a complete idiot asking this, but what on earth are the controls? I know the arrow keys (and WASD) move the male character around, and apparently the spacebar takes a picture, but aside from that I can't get any of the functions to work.
There is an option when you open the game to configure the controls. There you can see them and change them. Now, just remebmer what each is, and start trying them out one by one on the game :V... (that's how I figure them out :V...)
Just one tip, left Ctrl controls time, but only when you sit somewhere.

Lisk

I wonder if it means that SCHOOL is finished now... ^_^

Zenix

Quote from: Lisk on November 29, 2015, 10:57:46 AM

I was really hoping for a Yuuko route for the School Trip.

Jackkosa

Quote from: Lisk on November 29, 2015, 10:57:46 AM

Well 5.1 does feel like a good place to stop.

I just can't wait for some kind of guide for this new one so I can progress beyond the first picture.

Zenix

The game's pretty barebones, but I've noticed certain options appear near objects. Like you can sit at benches or the large pipes in the south east. You can also peek under the stall of the bathroom that's kind of in the park area, that's one of the pictures btw.

1st picture is just anything with the girl
2nd picture is her in a line for the bathroom, which you can get by sitting at the benches on the other side of where she first shows up, since they are far enough.
3rd is the one I said above, you can just stand near the bathroom until she heads into it then select the option in front of the door, you'll get spotted though and she runs off.
No idea on the 4th

If you don't talk to her when she shows up, she'll use the station bathroom, but if you do talk to her, then she won't say anything until 10:40 or so. I think at 11 she just takes off to the nearest bathroom, but not the single stall one in the north by the river though.

Rainyday

Resseaaarrcchhhhh.
No more help from ITH.

Searching in the dark.
Difficulty returns.

4th picture: Take a picture of her slightly desperate in a queue. Buy tea from the convenience store (You start with 400 after completing the first three requests) and then it to her on the bench at the bottom of the map, overlooking the town. Seems you can only give her drinks when sitting down?

To get the next set of requests talk to the blue guy in the convenience store.

The purpose of the bento, the other item from the convenience store, is to make her wait with you for an extra 20 minutes. Give it to her before she stands up to leave.

The first request from the second guy is to spy on her in the convenience store toilet, you can do this the same way as before. Note that the thing to choose from the menu is the second choice down when it appears: the blue choice is for something else.

The second request is to see her go outside in the grass: at the moment I think it's bugged and giving him any photo will fulfill the request, but here's the actual way to do it:
Buy tea and bento then go to the scenic view bench. Give her the drink at around 10:10 (Not sure how important the timing is) then delay her with the bento when she shows signs of wanting to go. She'll go to the station toilet but the queue will be too long: get to the convenience store first and choose the blue option in front of the door to lock yourself in. She'll show up and then just keep waiting and follow her out when she leaves.
(At the moment another bug seems to be that if you're waiting in a bathroom and take a picture from there, your character will suddenly show up outside as well. This is just a graphical error and doesn't seem to break anything, but it gets in the way.)

Third request is to spy on her in the cafe toilet, this works in the same way as the others.

Newp

The cafe is bugged, as well. If you get coffee and say you're going to the toilet around 10, you'll be kicked out of the toilet around 10:45, but she will be slightly desperate and still follow you around. If you sit down, afterward, she won't get up to use the toilet, at all (She'll get super desperate and then just go back to normal at around 12:30), UNLESS you give her the bento, which seems to reset her and make her realize she has to pee again. This allowed me (I think) to get her peeing in the parking lot far before I think I was supposed to (Since that picture isn't for either the first nor the second guy).

My experiments though show that there is no random wetting as she walks about and she only pee/wet herself when she reaches the scripted events (aka what you need to take pictures of)

darklok

I got the fiveft picture for the second guy. And the picture was her running away from you. I guess you get it when she finds out you are spying on her. I got it on the bathrooms behind the caffee. I just used the first option when she was using the toilet and kept watching her until she goes out. Then took the picture while she was running away.

Hey, any ideas what is the think you buy on the store by the lake?

bazaracu

I got 5 pictures from the second guy but the 6-th I can't get it.
If someone can translate the attachment I may me able to get it.
In the sore by the lake the 300 yen stuff is something to cut the grass near the bathroom top right.

EnragedFilia

The sixth request from the second guy is really hard and the way I did it involves constantly rushing around to get everything done in time. Here's the summary:
Wait until she shows up at the station and immediately take her to the convenience store to buy the tea and bentou. Rush to the hardware store (I have no idea what people think the "lake" is; the only body of water is the river on the north edge) and buy the kama (it's a type of small hand sickle). Then rush to the cafe, order coffee and sit down. She should finish drinking it at around 9:50 or 9:55; immediately get up and rush to the benches on the hill in the southwest, sit down and immediately give her the tea and the bentou. She should stand up at around 10:30, reach the station at around 11:10 or 11:20 or so, then proceed to the convenience store. Lock yourself in the convenience store bathroom before she gets there and wait until she leaves for the bathrooms at the northeast corner. Get there ahead of her and cut the patch of fluffy grass with the kama. If you did everything right, she should start walking from there toward the tiny broken bathroom stall in the northwest corner and have an accident halfway there. The picture of her wetting herself is the one you want.

I'm still working on the second and third requests from the third guy and all four requests from the fourth guy. If I can get the whole game finished I'll see about doing summaries for all of them, but in the meantime feel free to ask for more help on individual ones.

And if you're still curious, my translation of the request text (partly from memory) is:

*failure strictly prohibited
The time has finally come to make this request. That's right, an accident.
If it goes well I'll introduce you to the next request person

This will be tough without two drinks to drink.
You can use lunchtime as well, and avoid going out in the open by cutting the grass... or it'll be weird.

Newp

That's seriously great help. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what 鎌 was, because, for some reason, my Kanji dictionary only has it listed as being used in names.

Newp

By the way, can someone post their solution for the 4th picture for the covinience store guy? Ive broken the game so many times now that Im not sure if Ive done the correct things or not. I know its supposed to be to get her to use the outhouse thing in the nw corner, but I keep breaking things and jumping the gun on later quests that I dont know if its me or just the game.

EnragedFilia

Second guy, fourth request: using the toilet with the door open

solution:
Wait until she appears, call her, and go to the convenience store. Buy bentou and tea. Go to hardware store and buy kama. Go to the hill in the southwest, sit down, give tea. Wait until first 'warning message' (10:20 or thereabouts) and give bentou. When she gets up, watch her reach the line at the station, then get to the convenience store ahead of her and occupy bathroom. Wait until she leaves, then follow her to the northeast bathroom. Cut the grass behind it, then follow her to the northwest bathroom with the broken door. She should go inside; take the picture when she does.

Newp

Alright, so it was me breaking the game then. Thanks. Performing that same thing, I was getting weird bugs like her just standing in front of the door in the Convenience store and just never moving.

Going to test something later tonight, but I think the fact that I got pictures before I was supposed to, that it's preventing me from getting them when I AM supposed to.

Newp

*Attempt not to break game*
*Breaks game and gets more scenes that I assume I'm not supposed to yet*

I dunno if I'm really good at this game, since I'm figuring out how to get all these scenes I'm not supposed to have yet, or really bad at this game that I don't know how to do anything without breaking it.

This time, I figured out how to get her to wet herself while watching the movie. Go to turn in the picture, and it's not for any quests for the guy in the movie theater. Welp.