New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Song of Ice And Fire

Started by aptom203, July 04, 2011, 06:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aptom203

In the second book of A Song of Ice and Fire, Arya Stark is posing as a boy for spoiler reasons. Having to pee often causes trouble for keeping up her guise. In particular, in one chapter she wakes up desperate, the exact phrase is 'her bladder full to bursting' and then when she tries to sneak off to pee, one of the people she's traveling with spots her. She goes back to her tent, still desperate to pee, and holds it until she's sure the guy isn't watching anymore. Then she sneaks off again, but mid-pee she sees a bunch of wolves, and ends up peeing on herself.

In a later chapter, she's been taken captive and is on a forced march. She holds it in as long as she possibly can, but eventually she reveals that she's actually a girl rather than wet herself.

I wonder if either of these scenes will make it into the second TV series. I seriously doubt it, but I sincerely hope so- even if it's just a little desperate wiggling.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

FallenStar

I liked the concept so much I tried to put into an RP once, but that RP kinda fell apart because of too many characters. xD
Welp... I'm fucked...

captainjack

I'm actually quite disappointed  with Mr. Martin on the subject of wetting. I read all the books so far and he has Sooooo many male wettings throughout the series, especially fear wettings. Yet he seems to shy away from the females doing the same. kind of an odd double standard..