TalkBox v1.0

How big is TOO big?

Started by FallenStar, October 03, 2007, 05:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinryuji Naga

The perfect range is from 4 to 6.
Well, it's the common size of normal girls in the end. u.u

dan

3-5 would be my preference. My current gf is about a 4 so that suits me well :).
I don't like them really big, they look unnatural

retrorainbows

Nothing past the first row please. xD

If they're larger than her head she might just have a problem.

roflroflrofl

I reckon 3 or 4 is the perfect size for me, plenty to hold on to, not enough to get in the way  :clap:

DesperateV

Seriously depends on the mood. Most of my desperation fantasies involve girls who are pretty petite (2-4), but I also just like the look and feel of a nice big breast. I have no real preference, honestly. A full bladder takes priority over a full breast.

Z3LL7H3GR347

I personally am gonna draw the line at.... c, anything bigger then C is just too big for me at least, IMO. Uhm, I prefer a large A or small B that is my personal preference range. Dunno how many people agree, just adds to the cuteness of a girl!

euronaut

:drool:  6 and 7 from your chart is my size range preference.  I always have enjoyed the
"big bust" figure on a girl, and even the large size seem to be extremely sensitive when I
was fortunate to be able to play with her breasts and coax her nipples to full and delicious
erection.

tamagotchi140

yea id have to say 4 is perfect. but if shes a little on the 2 or 3 side thats cool too. after 5 you start gettin into the crusty boob sweat hiding under 10 pounds of melons.

wdggrl

I'd probably go for the lower end like 1-4. I'm not very picky, but I don't really like giant boobs that much. Smaller is better for me :) . I agree with the other person. Bigger than a C would make me less happy rather than more.

Xakon

I like 1-4, too. I don't like big breasts, I just need small/normal ones. But 1 and 2 I just prefer in loli, not in real. In real 3-4 is perfect.

WeAreTheFinale

3-5 is my like. Anything smaller than 3 is just too small. Anything bigger than 5 is too huge, and unrealistic.

countryease

My girlfriend is probably about a 6 which is perfect for me.  I thank God every day for her wonderfully large round boobies.

pisslover12

Anything up to 6. Anything bigger than that is either unnatural or just plain wierd looking(i.e. so heavy that the girl has to lean over)

WeAreTheFinale

I can only imagine how much that would hurt. DX

i_pissed_my_pants

I think after all we all agree that size does matter!!!!!!

A little confession though, for a second there --before opening the topic and judging by the title -- I thought it was about penis :p

Back to the topic, OMG! I could almost smell 0 and 9's sweat! Ewww

But on a scale of 1 to 8, I'd probably go for 2 in lolicon and 6 in real life