Previous topic - Next topic

KasaiAisu

4-5. 6 seems a little too big... and anything 7+ doesnt seem possible

Oh come on you know 9 and 0 are jokes

Konda

3-4 are brilliant, 5 and 2 are also very nice. :D

9 and 0 are jokes.. but 8 looks like a joke too >_>

ares

I got a pair of 6's already and they are perfect.  I can see 5 but anything less would be not enough.
The wetter the better.

drw001

3-4 seems about right to me.  It's really more the shape than the size.  I've seen girls with bigger breasts who looked great, but at some point things get saggy rather than perky and it's all downhill from there.

drw

TiaMaria

Any of them other than 0. Muscle girls just don't float my boat at all. 9 is clearly a pleasantly plump girl surrounded by anorexic women.

OK, I admit it, 9 is fat, I still like her.

wetpantsboy

2-5 are great. 7 onwards is just silly!

Doom_Guard

4 and under would be my preference. I love my itty-bitty loli titties.

Repentant_Soldier

I'd say that 2-4 would be my favourite, but it would depend on the girl's age. If she's a young loli 0-2 would be acceptable, although in some cases older girls with 1-2 can be very attractive. 0 is just fucked up though srsly.

ganduer

I like 1-2 because I haven't grown out of that age preference as i think Ive said somewhere else.
I think 6 or 7+ is too big its like -"I want to get a hunch my breasts are so big"- its just too unrealistic.

Loki275

B or C cup. I don't like them to big or to small. Mainly I just like it if they're firm. You know, if they're able to hold themselves up without a bra.  :blush:
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

Rakoon

i think for myself 3 is perfect because the breasts of a girl should match the body, if the breasts are in bigger proportions than the body it sucks and dont looks good anymore.

ThornBlues

i would have to say that my preference is 5 and i would draw the line at 7 to be too big, but 0 is HAWT (joking)

scarystuff12

4-6 is my personal range. 7 and 8 are just impossible without medical assistance and the others are kind of weird.

samri

I'm fine up until 5. My sister is a little over that though, and seriously, her boobs scare me.  Like, if one of those hit you in the face, it would end you.  She calls them her  "naughty kittens" because she has trouble keeping them from running away *LOL.  Nonetheless, I love her, but I probably will never want to date a girl with boobs that big.  3 and 4 are nice, and I dont mind girls with 1 and 2 as long as they have tricks ^^  My current gf is around 4, and I love her the way she is.

The_Enigma

4 is just about perfect for Anime, but I prefer 5 in real life.  It honestly gets pretty excessive when it gets to 6+.  For some reason, I just don't like gigantor breasts.  It doesn't look very good.  On rare occasions, I'll take a 2 or 3, but 4 or 5 is the right range.  Everything in moderation, right?