New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Chapter 2: The School->Home->Mansion [Female Desp, Wet, Scat, Yeah]

Started by Kenichi123, October 16, 2010, 07:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenichi123

Hey guys, Everyone hopefully read chapter one of my soon to be series of 5 chapters or more  :clap:
But if you haven't..... http://www.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=3783.0

Anyways, Before we get to the story, I should describe the characters more like someone suggested!

Mitsuke:

Height: 67 Inches
Weight: 125 Lbs
Eye Color: Blue like the sky?
Hair: Darkish Blue Long straight hair
Brest size: Above average

Aki:

Height: 66 Inches
Weight: 123 Lbs
Eye Color: Green
Hair: Short Wavy Blond
Brest size: Bigger than Mitsuke's

Jin:

Height: 40-50 inches?
Weight: Uh, I don't know 70-80 lbs?
Eye Color: Blue like Mitsuke's
Hair: Spikey Dark Blueish Black.

Um.. And Rin who isn't included in this story right now:

Height: 68 Inches
Weight: 127 Lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Hair: Long Blond Curly
Brest Size: Below Mitsuke, Not flat though.

Okay, now onto the story!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEYYYY Mitsuke!!" Aki screams from the other side of the school room- Rushing over to the confused girl.

"Huh? Oh... Aki..." Mitsuke sighs.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Oh." Mitsuke's face turns red just thinking about it, "Uh nothing, im fine. F I N E fine~" She states, thinking about all the accident's, #1 AND 2, that have happened over the last month. It has been about a month sense Mitsuke forgot to take one of Jin's patches out of her pocket, then got soaked in the pool.

"Well you don't sound so "Fine" to me." Aki says, balancing Mitsuke's small red pencil on her finger.

"Give that back! I need to finish this homework!" Mitsuke grabs the red pencil from Aki's hand.

"Wait- The homework due in 20 seconds when class starts? Good job." Aki says. Mitsuke growls under her mumbling. The bell rings as the teacher walks in.

"Good morning class! Everyone get out your homework!" She demands.

----------------------------------------------------------------
End Page 1: Start Page 2:

After Class-

"Haha Mitsuke! Mrs. Benakai yelled at you in-front of the whole class!" Aki says, laughing her ass off.

"You don't have to laugh so hard Aki! Now..." Mitsuke says, face starting to turn slightly red, "See you next class, I have to make a quick pit-stop!"

"Okay Mitsuke, But before you go- I just got a new house for my birthday last week, Wanna bring your lil' bro and check it out with my and Rin?"

"Oh, I forgot: Happy birthda- WAIT A NEW WHAT?" Mitsuke confusingly says.

"A new House! Big one too! its over on 5303 Dingleballance Street!"

"Wait... Thoes aren't houses..."

"huh?"

"THOSE ARE MANSIONS."

"But still, its nothing compared to my parents house. only about a quarter of the size."

"Wow... Sure, We'll come! Okay, now if that's everything, I gotta run..."

"Where will we meet?"

"Uh... At the pool, its close to it right?"

"No... that's on the other side of town"

"Um, How about we meet AT the house???" Mitsuke says, throwing her arm to her stomach.

"No, that won't do... What if we meet at your place?"

"Sure, our parents are away for the month, so Me and Jin just hang out at home." Mitsuke tightens her hand on her gut "Now, I need to go. now."

"Okay okay, but its "Jin and I" not "Me and Jin", no wonder you're failing english."

"Hah, wel-" Mitsuke pauses, as a wave of desperation comes to her butt. A Sharp pain tells her to leave NOW. "See you in a bit!" she walks away

"Wait Mitsuke! you forgot... she's gone." Aki goes to mitsuke's desk and grabs her books. I guess I'll have to carry these to physics.

End page 2: Start Page 3:

Mitsuke comes up to the bathroom, the sharp pain is starting to hurt a bit. Damn, why is it hurting this game? Just enough to bother me, she thinks, as she enters the stall and takes off her skirt.

From Mitsuke's accidents, and only her and Jin being home, Only Jin knows of her accidents. Jin helped her devise a plan in case she couldn't hold it in school. She wore a mini- home made diaper under her panties. This diaper was composed of about half a role of toilet paper, an thick old pair of panties made of some sort of super cotton, and duct tape, just in case. The toilet paper went in the back, And she had a special "ShamWoah" entire sheet in the front. Sure it was uncomfortable with the duct tape under her normal panties. and the bulge was kind of big, but not noticable. They tested it, with pee and poop, and both were un-noticeable. Actually, the ShamWoah wasn't even that wet, Even though she peed for about 15 seconds! Anyways, lets call her panties panties, and the home made diaper a diaper. Back on the story.

Mitsuke took off her panties. "I already used the front today in math because of the test, let's see how it is... Woah! It's wet. But not much." Mitsuke feels the inside of her panties  they're kind of damp, but the outside was dry. "good- Ow. I have to go now." Mitsuke starts to look the ducktape. "Ugh I'm not Going to make it!" She bends over and tries to pull the diaper off. It dosn't budge. "shit. I put too much duct tape on the top and both legs... OW-" She starts to double over. Well... it took 30 minutes to get it off with the testing, and it didn't show in the panties even after 30 minutes... It didn't smell much- but we added smelling stuff to the diaper ugh- this hurts." Mitsuke starts to think: The pain might stop if I just... Go... "Fine. you win THIS time." Mitsuke sits down on the toilet, home made diaper still on. "Maybe I shouldn't... UGH-" A pretty big wave of pain hits. "I can still hold it... but it hurrrrrts..."

Mitsuke hesitates while reduces holding a little to see what would happen. Her face turns bright red as a thick 5 inch log appears at the front of her anus. It touches her diaper. "the pain... its going away..." Mitsuke stops holding it. The log pushes up against her panties with ease. "Wow... why is the pain going away. Damnit. I guess I will have to shit my pants today..." She starts to push as the log spreads in all directions. Eww, its warm. The spread hits the top of the diaper where it's ductaped and spreads outwards. She dosn't seem to have any trouble pushing it. It reaches the bottom of the diaper where it's ductaped too. It starts to spread outwards. I'm not even half way done and its at my sides? She thinks as she comes to the half way point. The mush spreads to the front of her legs, around the piece of shamwoah. I'm done... its so warm... what's going to happen when i sit in class?... the diaper isn't brown. So... Oh well. She puts on her panties and skirt. I guess we'll find out. She thinks to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of page 3: Start of page 4:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hiii Mitsuke!" Aki says at the end of the last class of the day. "You forgot your stuff last period: but I got it for you! Where's my reward?!"

Mitsuke looks at Aki. Her face is bright red and she wants to go home to get the still warm diaper off.

"I-I g-g-guess I'll see you at 3." Mitsuke sputters out.

"What's wrong? Did-ya make it to the bathroom?"

Mitsukes face turns even redder.

"Bingo. Don't worry, it happens to all of us. Why just last week I pee'd my pants trying to unlock the door out of my room. It's a wierd thing that locks from the outside..."

"Aki..."

"Don't worry about it, We'll get home and a little water will make those panties new!"

"Aki...... I Didn't have to pee."

"a-o-oh... Um... you want me to help you on your way home? After we get you cleaned up- We can just head straight to the house! And again. Don't worry. Nothing to be embarrassed about. You know how I said I pee'd my pants trying to unlock my door? I also dumped in them too"

"Its okay. You don't have to come home with me. You see..." Mitsuke looks around the room, making sure EVERYONE went home exept her and Aki. "I don't know what happened, Ever sense a month ago, I haven't been able to hold it.  I've had wettings and... "Dumpings"  like once or twice a week" Mitsuke's first tear dropped down her face.

"Oh. Maybe It's puberty? Does strange things."

"Yeah..*Sniff* maybe. Are you sure you want to come home with me?"

"Sure! as a matter of fact, I think I might need to change my panties too!"

"Huh?" Mitsuke looks at Aki pointing at the floor of the room as a puddle starts to form and gets bigger.

"Aki!... lets go."

"Eh... Wait a minute... I had more in me than I thought" Aki says, the puddle still expanding.

Mitsuke giggles, forgetting about the poop in her pants and focussing on what Aki just did for her.

"Lets go Mitsu."

"Mitsu?"

"Yeah, I think im going to nickname you that, Mitsuke takes too long to say."

"Ummm okay." Mitsuke says, half smiling as they leave the schoolgrounds.

End of page 4- Start of page 5:

At home, Aki and Mitsuki greet Jin at the front door.

"didya have trouble at school suki?"

"Suki? What's with all the new nick-names?"

"I donno, I just think saying mit-su-ke takes too long."

"Erm okay. And yeah... I'm going to need to shower. How about you?"

"Same... I was just about to get in too, wait- Does Aki know?"

"Yeah I know. Can I hop in the shower too?"

"Wait, Aki Too?" says Jin

"Yeah... Too bad we can only take an hour worth of shower every day... Damn parental water moniering..." Says Mitsuke.

"I got an Idea! What If we All take a shower! That saves the most water!" Jim says

"Wait- All?" Aki blushes a bit

"Yeah! Me and suki shower together all the time! it's much easier and funner."

"Yep, thats how it goes... Do you want to wait or do you want to come with?"

"Erm..." Aki looks at mitsuke's double B's and doubletakes at her C's "With a boy?" she mumbles to herself looking at jin's damp pants, twice, then looking at mitsuke's panties, and hers. "Why... Not?"

"I'll go get it started then." Jin says, while letting them come in the front door. He pauses in the middle of the room, and takes off his clothes

Mitsuke looks over at Aki, Who's avoiding looking at Jin while he takes off his pants to go to the shower. "Someone looks more shy Than I thought."

"Sh-Shuddup! Its the first time Ive seen someone naked," Jin turns around and Aki looks at him fully nude. She quickly turns bright red and looks to the side, "And that includes girls AND boys."

"Aww, So cute!" Mitsuke says

"I'll go start the shower now I guess..." Jin proceeds to the bathroom.

"Okay, Tell us when it's warm." Mitsuke says. Taking off her clothes now.

"Okay so, Did you throw away the panties at school or...?"

"Eh, I couldn't get the inside panties me and Jin made because of what's been going on, off."

"Inside panties? You made a diaper?"

"Yeah... Just in case."

"Oh I see. Good idea... Bad production. Why is there duct tape all around your legs and waist?"

"Um... Because The poop would go out of it if I didn't put it there?"

"Umm okay... It's a good thing I carry scissors in my back pocket... wait... I just realized how bad of an idea that was... What If I fell off a cliff and Landed on someone named edgeworth? They'd be stabbed right in the face!"

"Um... What?"

"Nevermind" Aki says while sniping the ductape off "Holy cow that a lot of manure."

"That was a horrible pun... heh..."

"Made ya laugh. okay, So... Do we like wipe it off or just shower it off? or..."

"Well first I take my clothes off." Mitsuke says as she removes her shirt and bra

"Well I've seen these before so I guess I shouldn't be too shy..." She says as she removes her skirt and shirt

"There we go! Back to the good old Aki!" Mitsuke says as she takes the diaper fully off, uncovering her privates and a big load of crap.

"Oh shaddup." Aki says, Taking her bra off, uncovering two Mountains.

"Woah..."

"What..?" Aki says embarassed, taking her panties off.

"Nothing... It-"

"SHOWER'S READY!!!" Jin says from the shower room.

"COMING!!!" Mistuke says, grabing Akis arm and dragging her to the shower room

15 Minutes later-

"Well that was fast..." Says a Fully Dressed Aki, "Now, lets go to the mansion after we eat."

"Eat? We don't have food!" Says Mistuke

"That's okay, Remember? My families Rich!" Says Aki, As a knock echoes through the living room

"I'll get it" Says Mitsuke, getting the door, "Its... Its... FOOD. ITS BEEN SO LONG SENSE I'VE ATE ANYTHING THAT LOOKS THIS GOOD!"

"FOOD???" Jin looks possessed.

"Lets eat!" Aki says, as Mitsuke and Jin rush the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
End of page 5?: Start of page 6.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What was this about a mansion?" Jin asks.

3 Minutes of boring You don't want to read explanations later,

"Okay, but can we leave in 30 Minutes?" Jin wonders

"Why?"

"Because my favorite show's on."

"Oh god. Aki, we better let him wait. If he doesn't watch his favorite show, he goes Mad."

"Mmkay..."

30 Minutes later... *Thats all for filler now."

"Lets go!" Aki insists

"Okay It's over" Jin says, arriving at the front door.

"Lets Go~" Mitsuke echos. They take off walking down the street. After about 5-10 minutes of walking, they arrive at what looks like a giant wooden mansion the size of 20 flat houses.

"Why is there no second story?" Asks Jin

"I don't know, something to do with foundation." Aki says, trying to act smart.

"Um... Not to be a twice in one day person, but... Does it have a bathroom?" Mitsuke asks. Aki face-palm's herself.

"Yes, But we don't have a map of the place. There's about 60 rooms, so one of them should be a bathroom." Aki says.

"I'll open the door!" Jin says, opening the door~. "Isn't there anyone in it?"

"Nope, Totally abandoned!" Aki says

"Oh so that's why you got it." Mistuke states

"What do you mean?"

"Nevermind."

"Lets go in!" Jin says anxious to see whats inside.

"Okay"

Inside the mansion, There is so much space. The hallway goes back for what it looks to be hours, and there are doors without labels to the left AND right. It's old and wooden, So it looks kind of like a haunted house.

"I hope we don't get lost." Says Mitsuke.

"Yeah..."

They enter the First room to the Left. Surprisingly, it's a bathroom! It's a bedroom.
They Enter the First room on the Right. Another bedroom.
Second Left: Bedroom
Second Right-Third Right- Third Left- all the way to 6th right and left are all bedrooms.

"Wow Lots of bedrooms!" Says Jin.

"Yeah.... I hope the next room isn't one... I'm starting to have to go." Says Mitsuke"

"No way Mitsu, It's only been 4-5 hours sense you went!" Says Aki.

"I know, that's why its weird!" Says Mitsuke.

"Hey Suki, Aki, Check this out!" Jin says, from the Seventh room. Mitsuke and Aki enter the room and shut the door behind them.

"It's a... Giant..."

"Lever?" Aki Finishes.

"Im going to pull it!" Jin says, pulling the lever...

"...... Nothin- WAHH"

The floor drops. Our hero's have fallen through the floor, of the seventh room on the left, in the mansion.

WHAT

WILL

HAPPEN

NEXT?!?!?

----------------------------------------------------
END CHAPTER 2.
----------------------------------------------------

I'd like comments/Feedback please :D
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Serika

Besides the feedback you got from chapter 1 i would like to add that smileys are a no-no in story writing. Try to describe the look on her face and how she might feel. For example, "Mitsuke blushes deeply after wetting herself" would do better than :blushing:

Second, this isn't a rule, but if you're going to use the same characters in every story you might want to write a few lines to describe what they look like. Some people follow a story simply because they have a favorite character, so developing them whenever you have the chance would be good. :)

I like you come up with good names for certain locations. I smiled at Dingleballance Street and McDairyking. Personally i name my fictional teachers after stomach medicine. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Kenichi123

Thanks, I added descriptions and took away the smiley faces. They did look wierd though, Made the story look like it was intended for children or something.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(