New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Damn pests!

Started by butterman100, August 16, 2009, 09:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

butterman100

ok i doubt anyone has really noticed since i'm somewhat new to participating around here, but i haven't been on in the last couple of days. reason being, my entire house is pretty much flooded with fleas. i've been jumping from friends house to friends house these last couple of days trying to solve this infestation. i finally ended up setting of a bunch of those flea bombs, the kind that are supposed to kill pretty much everything in your entire house. well i got home the next day and guess what surprise awaits me? ALL OF THEM ARE STILL ALIVE! I mean dammit all to hell these fleas were completely resistent to the poison i exposed them to. im really not sure what to do at this point. i mean its so bad that i cant even step foot in my house without 20 or so of them immediately crawling all over my legs. looks like im going to have to call in a proffessional monday morning to take care of it. just saying though, until this problem is taken care of im not going to be around my computer that much. even though its a laptop im not going to be around very many places with internet access these next couple of dDAMMITT I HATE THESE MISERABLE CREATURES!
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

FallenStar

I don't know about fleas, but I sprayed some Raid on some roaches in my trailer - took half the can to kill one roach but yet, I haven't seen a live one in weeks.

Then again, we are going through mass rain from a Tropical Storm, so maybe they're just hiding.  <_<  >_>

Angrod

I've had the problem long ago too.
Them flea bombs never work. It kills half of them but not all, and they multiply right back leaving a ton in your house again. then you're stuck worrying about that poison gas you just let off in your house.. try the Raid stuff but it's pretty hard to get rid of them fleas.  They're quite a bother and never let you sleep!

butterman100

Quote from: Angrod on August 17, 2009, 06:45:55 PM
I've had the problem long ago too.
Them flea bombs never work. It kills half of them but not all, and they multiply right back leaving a ton in your house again. then you're stuck worrying about that poison gas you just let off in your house.. try the Raid stuff but it's pretty hard to get rid of them fleas.  They're quite a bother and never let you sleep!

that's just the problem. i sleep too heavily for them to even wake me up. so instead of actually being aware of a flea problem at first i ended up with bites covering pretty much every square inch of my legs. i guess it doesnt help that instead of a bed i prefer to sleep on a mat on the floor. lol
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

anathema

I feel you pain.

I moved into an apartment infested with bed bugs. Managment is spraying the place, but they keep showing up.  Pest control guy and me are buddies.  :death:

If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.