New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Roll Call

Started by FallenStar, November 03, 2007, 01:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Okay... this is fairly simple and straight-forward.

It seems clear that more than 90% of the 123 members we have on this site don't ever post beyond the first 10 posts.

Ergo, I wanna call roll here.

Basically, you post in this thread - just something to let me know you're still around and still posting.  Doesn't have to be anything more than "Hi" or "Here" or whatever...

I'll keep this thread open for a week and at the end of that time, if you have not posted in this thread, I'll consider that you have no further interest in this forum and will close your account. 

If you know you will not be around in the time but still wish to be a member, then PM me with a good reason and I'll leave your account alone - much like I'm doing with Neil.

Please do not take this as anything more than an attempt to keep this site active. I do this not to punish but to encourage posting.  If what you see here (the boards) do not interest you, make a suggest for new boards that would have what you'd post on and I'll think about adding them.

For now, let's call roll:

FallenStar - Site Admin - HERE!

Sashi Nihon

Sounds pretty pointless, but as you wish, Director.

*flatly*  Here.

- Sash

Lisk

Suki Nihon

U-Um... I... I'm here...  *blush*

Um... M-Mr. Lisk?  What... what is that... that thing? 

Love,

Suki

^Control^

Hello all!

I'm new! So just wanted to say What's up? And maybe talk to a few of you and get to know you all! :D

^Control^
^Control^

Phatman_Dover

I say, old chap, I do believe it would be most appropriate if I had called out in such a manner that would alert you to my presence.

*AHEM*

Present and accounted for!
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Lisk

Quote from: Suki Nihon on November 03, 2007, 11:56:09 AM
Um... M-Mr. Lisk?  What... what is that... that thing? 
A notification of my presence, UltraLisk fanart made by some unknown author ^^.

sanchopanza65

Hey, sure. BTW, what's with the name change?

xDeathSoulx

Just made an account yesterday, but we must all follow the rules.(I've watched Saw too much, don't ask>_>)
Anyway, HERE!
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

forcesofwar

yo just joined but im here and postin

wynd

all present or accounted for. lol

Poowrite

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

nagato

"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

packrat

Am i too late?  O_o

oh well, I have more than ten post so i should be okay, right?  ....riiiiiight?   :crying:

Serika

Quote from: packratoh well, I have more than ten post so i should be okay, right?
And we would have to assume people who posted elsewhere since this went up are still here. :p
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.