News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What powers could you not be trusted with?

Started by mipmixer, August 09, 2007, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blitz827

There are quite many powers that I'd like to have. My top 5:

1. Invisibility, because I'd get inside the girls bathrooms and stay there forever.
2. The ability of walking through walls and objects, for the same reason.
3. Magic, because I'd burn the city! FIRE~! or maybe BOLT3~!
4. The power of controlling people, (like Code Geass). It'd be really good!
5. Teletransportation: you can be everywhere in seconds...

TiaMaria

I doubt I could be trusted with ANY powers, but at the top of the list would have to be anything related to ice. Person I don't like? Oops, watch out for that black ice, pal, that's a doozy. Other person I don't like? Prepare for the worst case of brain freeze you've ever had, pal.

Yeah, I imagine I'd be downright responsible if I had X ray vision or something, compared to ice powers.

moopoo

invisibility and teleportation definitely, and of course mind control  :lol:

DubiousCharms

I couldn't be trusted with any power. I can barely handle the power I already have! I mean it's difficult enough, teasing everyone with my hints of kinky activity... and flashing my boyfriend to distract him.

The_Enigma

Quote from: DubiousCharms on October 02, 2009, 10:17:34 PM
I couldn't be trusted with any power. I can barely handle the power I already have! I mean it's difficult enough, teasing everyone with my hints of kinky activity... and flashing my boyfriend to distract him.

You know, that really is an unfair advantage that girls have over guys.  Because if guys want you to pay attention to them, they really have to work at it.

However, a girl can just be like "HEY! LOOK AT MY BOOBS!"  And you got the guy hooked.  :/  It's downright injustice, I say!

Pustuilo

Powers never to trust me with: Ability to change genders at will(like Ranma 1/2's thing, except remove the "only with water" part) The ability to "influence ppls decisions"(like make them decide not to use the bathroom, ect not total mind control) Invisibility(that one should be obvious xD), the ability to go into someone else's mind(oh the possibilities....) and Pyrokenisis, (there'd be more fires then southern California).

hashish

I always wanted ghost powers, to go invisible and thru stuff, and to fly as well. Never interested in ghosts, but their paranormal abillities would be so ace to apply to regular life! Apart from that, stopping time. I'd end up vandalising all the possible womans bathrooms along my route to whever I might be headed, just to maximise my chances! T_T

The_Enigma

Quote from: hashish on October 09, 2009, 06:43:44 PM
I always wanted ghost powers, to go invisible and thru stuff, and to fly as well. Never interested in ghosts, but their paranormal abillities would be so ace to apply to regular life! Apart from that, stopping time. I'd end up vandalising all the possible womans bathrooms along my route to whever I might be headed, just to maximise my chances! T_T

Ah, but if you've already visited the bathrooms to vandalize them, why would you go back?  Stopping time won't help you, I'm afraid.

akemi

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on January 19, 2008, 02:12:39 PM
two words:Death note
amen to that!!
so true, imagine a gruop of people killing whatever they want you could live in peace

Rewikitty

Sadly, I could not be trusted with Telekinesis.  I want it so badly, though.  Sure, I'd start small, fetching glasses from across the room like a freakin' Jedi Knight... but sooner or later I'd just be flipping cars on the freeway and throwing people through plate glass windows for my amusement.  It could only end in tears.
In the image of those who have come before me here
I am cast in the web of an ancient spell
I'm holding on to life
I'm drifing in a stream
Everything's much clearer now
We live within a dream and never wake"
-Kansas, Child of Innocence

The_Enigma

Ooh, another power you couldn't trust me with is the power to make anyone orgasm at will.  :/ Nobody'd get shit done if I had that power...everyone around me would just be lying in a heap of their own bodily fluids, feeling their brains melt in an ecstasy of pleasurable chemicals.

ltmt

I think if I had some 'Girl Power' things might get out of hand. I listen to the Spice Girls enough as it is.

Loki275

Quote from: The_Enigma on October 03, 2009, 12:11:38 PM
Quote from: DubiousCharms on October 02, 2009, 10:17:34 PM

You know, that really is an unfair advantage that girls have over guys.  Because if guys want you to pay attention to them, they really have to work at it.

However, a girl can just be like "HEY! LOOK AT MY BOOBS!"  And you got the guy hooked.  :/  It's downright injustice, I say!

That's how I ended up in Mexico...  :S

I couldn't be trusted with any power. One of 2 things would happen.

1# I declare myself the king of tacos and make my empire as such, taking hostage of every taco stand as far as the eye can see.

2# I become a super villain and die while trying to send me and my legion of doom headquarters into orbit on a rocket I made out of duck tape and old soda cans in my back yard.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.