News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What powers could you not be trusted with?

Started by mipmixer, August 09, 2007, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipmixer

Based on one of FallenStars old threads.

What Superpower could you NOT be trusted with, for whatever reason?

packrat

Fine, I won't.  :lol:

But seriously, I'd have to pic mind control (Xavier style).  The guy stopped a frigging mall without even trying.  imagine having that many women under your control.

*perverted laugh*  ...oh the possibilities....

FallenStar

Hoo boy...   lemme see here:

1. The power of flight + Super strength  - Imagine taking a girl into the air and stripping her down to her panties in midair....     :wub:

2. Super Speed - Imagine running around and yanking girl's panties down before she even knew what had happened....  xD

3. Telepathy/Mind projection - So I could read her mind and find out when she needed to pee and to get her to go against her will....   LOL

4. Magic - In particular, the Drain and Osmose spells - this way, you could fill up a girl's bladder just by transferring the contents of a jug of water or something into her bladder...   :lol:

Meh, those are the ones I'd choose....

FallenStar

Penny_Arc

Quote from: Serika on August 16, 2007, 08:16:36 PM
Invisibility for everyone. Don't try to deny it.  :icon_wink:

I sat down with a friend of mine for a full hour discussing this and we determined that there is not a single responsible thing a human being can do with that super-power outside of use it in self-defense.

Zenix

Time Travel, I'd either go back in time and alter events, or go into the future to bring something back and create a paradox.

sanchopanza65

Telekinisis, X-ray vision, and invisibility. I think we all know why  ;)

nagato

anythign that gives me control of time and space, x-ray vision, invisibility, teleportation or control over other peoples bodies. So pretty much everything.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

orihalcon

The I would not be able to be trusted with is the power to take life away. Because I have a short temper, and I would probly kill everyone that even looks at me wrong

anathema

Laser eye beams. No way I could be trusted with those. My commute would be a lot shorter though.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

raar

super strength and xray vision. and pretty much any other power out there.
Although it would be cool to have the power to give people minor "inconvienences"

Merchant_Of_Death

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: EFROdian on September 04, 2007, 11:08:04 PM
1.  any sort of control of female bodily functions... it's been a fantsay of mine of years...  :icon_twisted:

2.  invisibility, or even worse ghosting abilities.. y'know, like phasing in and out or whatever

3.  superspeed or time stop, rewind, fast-forward... again for various reasons already mentioned

4.  any sort of power where the user must control his emotions, especially anger... damn my non-intimidating stature and angelic concience!

5.  psychic powers, especially mind control... enough said

6.  magic of any kind... again for various reasons already mentioned

7... y'know pretty much any power or ability I'd probably find some way to twist to my own *ahem* advantage

In fact, I challenge you all to come up with a power that CAN'T be used for certain... advantages.  Other people can even try to disprove it.  Whaddya say?
I probally couldn't be trusted with any of those powers either

triforce1996

What I can't be trusted with, huh... Time travel. I've got a big list of things to do if I had that power, most of them involving killing a certain person before I met him/her. But then, since my future self never met that person, I would never have killed that person at all. If I never killed him, he would still exist and my future self would still want to kill him and so he does. If he did, I would have never met that person... So, doesn't make the point of killing someone in the past totally pointless?
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs

shananagans

Quote from: Serika on August 16, 2007, 08:16:36 PM
Invisibility for everyone. Don't try to deny it.  :icon_wink:

heh heh heh. Obviously if i had a choice, as with most people, it would be invisibility as well

(for VERY obvious reasons :icon_wink:)

The_Enigma

You could NOT trust me with Mind Control.  Soooo many reasons, top of which being me conquering the world.  (Albeit under peace and hopefully prosperity)

I think Magic would also be a pretty bad thing to give me.

And, of course, the ability to alter quantum probability.  In essence, it's like altering reality itself.  Because if you don't know what something is, you can make it whatever you want it to be, which makes it known.  However, if you don't know that you don't know something, then it's called an unknown unknown.  However, if you had Quantum Probability Manipulation, you know that you don't know that you don't know it, so it becomes a known unknown. (That being that you know you don't know what it is)  And, having that power, you can change known unknowns into whatever you want. (which is known)  So, with that power, you know everything.  And what you know is whatever you WANT to know.