New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kruton

Found a bug, this is a dialogue box or two after you put in the first characters name. The picture it is looking for does exist in the directory it is looking in.

Ambrose

Quote from: Lisk on June 24, 2011, 04:21:08 PM
My apologies, it was indeed a password-protected backup copy. Here's the link to the unprotected copy. In case you've already downloaded that archive, the password is "ownage" (without brackets). These are the same files.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/26n7no

Thanks alot lisk! great job :) One question though....is there any penalties if the characters pees their pants outside of combat? only thing ive seen in terms of penalty is that sometimes a near accident in combat can give you status alignments. Doesnt seem much use in the changing room and portable toilet :S

banedon

Quote from: kruton on June 25, 2011, 09:24:55 AM
Found a bug, this is a dialogue box or two after you put in the first characters name. The picture it is looking for does exist in the directory it is looking in.

You may want to try PMing bugs to Lisk, rather than posting them here. This thread is already cumbersome and difficult to navigate through; if people start posting bug reports here its going to get even more cluttered. I know Lisk appreciates the feedback, but its just more efficient to mail him instead. :)

That said (and as I've already cluttered thread once more), I am having the same bug and can't seem to progress past the first 10 seconds of the game. As soon as the second dialogue box opens, this error pops up and the game crashes to desktop.

Lisk

I see. Looks like RMXP has more technical difficulties with foreign locale than I thought. I'll fix this problem in the next release, but for now the only solution I can suggest would be changing your system locale for non-unicode symbols to Japanese or launching the game with Microsoft AppLocale. This should fix this issue for Vista/7; for XP you might need to install the support of asian characters from your Windows CD.

Thanks alot lisk! great job :) One question though....is there any penalties if the characters pees their pants outside of combat? only thing ive seen in terms of penalty is that sometimes a near accident in combat can give you status alignments. Doesnt seem much use in the changing room and portable toilet :S
No penalties at all, this game is actually quite shallow and never pays much attention to desperation and wetting. It's more a parody than a fetish game, but we have to take what we get now that japanese devs are silent again.

Update: The crash issue is indeed caused by the wrong locale, and due to the way RMXP works making the workaround would take too much time to bother right now, as it requires renaming all the pictures and changing path to their new names manually everywhere through the database. However, changing your locale to Japanese as described above fixes this issue and allows you to play the game. More updates soon.

Lisk

It's been a while since the last update, so I guess double-posting is okay. Version 0.2 of Final Fantasy 4 parody game is finished and uploaded, you can find the link in my signature. There's been some progress, you can play up to the moment where a certain monk joins you and participate in defending a certain castle, but the desert town bedwetting events are still unfinished, so it's still  v0.2 instead of v0.3 (completion of one major location = +1 in the build version). What do we have now?

The progress so far is as follows:
- 53 out of 135 maps are translated. Gameplay-wise it includes progressing along the plot until you help to protect a certain castle from invasion, all desperation and toilet events for all members of your party you can get up to this point, and all bedwetting events in Marron Castle Town inn.
- The database is almost finished, only few common events left, you won't need them yet anyway.

You still have to switch your non-unicode software locale to japanese or use AppLocale, otherwise the game will crash at the attempt to display any picture with japanese filename. This is the technical restriction of RPG Maker XP and the only workaround is to rename the files and replace the links to them everywhere across the code manually, which is obviously not the main priority. That being said, enjoy your betatest!

LivingInfinite

I cannot wait for the next update. You are a cool person Lisk.

Ambrose

Lisk

The crow sings as the bell rings. Only two weeks remain until the release of Rance Quest. I wonder if it will have a peeing/wetting scene like Sengoku Rance and quite a dozen of other Alicesoft games did. I hope it will. Oh, great Scott, what am I rambling about? I'd better get to the point.

In case you don't know about it yet, we've got an update of ONEWEEK game, the one where you're trying to make your sister wet her bed while keeping your own bed dry. You can find it at the usual uploader, but since decent free proxies are getting popped faster than cherries of drunken cheerleaders, here's a mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gs7hw4

Let-san's promise to share the plot of his discontinued WIP (followed by a long silence) created quite a commotion.  His work was even reposted on the uploader - "just in case". Some people want to fork it, all they need is to know what the original author was going to make, but their question is still unanswered. It's a shame, that game was one of the better ones. Let's wait and see what will come out of this.

Meanwhile, Terura-san released another of those funny little games where you literally fight against girl's desperation. MayaFuuka. All text, no pictures, Terura is mostly a story-writer, after all.

In other news, version 0.4 of FF game is finished and uploaded, you can find the download link in my signature.

The progress so far is as follows:
- 63 out of 135 maps are translated. Gameplay-wise it includes progressing along the plot until you pass the trial and help the main heroine defeat her dark side, all desperation and toilet events for all members of your party you can get up to this point, and all bedwetting events in Marron, Paipo, Darshim and Mindarushia inns.
- The translated part ends right after the trial. When you get out of the cave and get prompted to return, it's time to stop. The talk with Mindarushia elder and return to Marron Castle are mostly finished as well, but if you proceed, you will encounter non-translated plot-important parts.
- The database is almost finished, only few common events left, you won't need them yet anyway. Fixed some weapons and armor data.
- Fixed few spelling/mistranslation errors I've encountered, but extra input is still required and welcomed. Let's work together to make this thing look better ^^!

m(_ _)m

Thugg_Lite

Thank you for the update on the Final fantasy parady. I'm waiting for the finished prodect my self, but I really do apretiate the progress reports. 

I can't get ONE WEEK to work. It sais there is a file missing.

Oh and in case you havn't heard it enoff times already.  YOU ARE AWSOME. :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:

darththorin

Thank you for all you do, however, the link for the text game is down...

Lisk

It's not down, the blog just hates direct links. Here's the link to the blog then, the download links are in second post.
http://teruranokunekunemo.blog110.fc2.com/
The top link is normal, the bottom one is easy mode.

darththorin

Okay, the game is asking me for a password. I tried the usual "omo" and I guess that worked. However, all I have unzipped are various empty folders and a few maps. No way to play this game. Any help? Also, this is the one with the girl fighting against her own desperation.

EnragedFilia

Yes, Maya Fuuka has no .exe and cannot be run as is. Judging from the contents of 説明.txt it seems to have been made with RPG maker 2000. Presumably the author expected all his users to have copies of it?

Edit: The answer lies in the blog post itself!
容量の都合で、実行ファイル(RPG_RT)は削除したので、他のRPGからコピーしてください。
Google Translate:
In the reasons of capacity, the executable file (RPG_RT) have been removed, please copy from another RPG.

Evidently, the RPG_RT.exe launcher used by the products of RPG maker 2000 is interchangeable, and thus he can reasonably expect us to have various copies of it lying around. I tried grafting the .exe from カオリちゃんの狩猟日記, but apparently the latter is made with RPG maker 2003 and is therefore not compatible.

tenck5k

Darn, I can't convince One Week to work, and I don't have the right RPG_RT.exe to make the other work. Bah.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

mkart720

Does anyone know what exactly was added to ONEWEEK?