Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingInfinite

http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=330.0

You can check it out there...there is poop in it though, so if you're not into that then forget I said anything.

Rachelkirwan

Hey everyone, so I abslutly love this thread, and I had a quick question, I was trying to play the Taiken Game which needs the RPG maker (thanks for the translations you rock!), but I can't get RPG maker to work, I don't think I have the same problem as someone who commented above, the program won't event load for me, despite my downloading the trial version, any tips?

Thanks all

Rachel

Lisk

Quote from: LivingInfinite on May 22, 2011, 11:20:10 AM
YOU TRANSLATED THE FINAL FANTASY GAME?!

:clap: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :clap:

I wasn't sure if you were gonna do it or not! This is AWESOME!

You should translate my game into Japanese. We'll be legends overseas, I'm telling you! :P
I'm sorry for ruining your hopes, but I'm just at the beginning of a rather long journey. I took a long break to play a lot of visual novels, this year is a really good one. Two major releases from Eushully and Alicesoft are awesome and some less gameplay-intense releases are very intertaining as well. Still, a long journey begins with one step, and soon you will be able to take that step together with me. It won't be much, probably up to the village of Mistika (that author uses a lot of russian words in his work, by the way), but as I said, we have to start somewhere.

Speaking of reverse-translation, they are well aware of us and would probably do it on their own, should the need arise.

Quote from: Rachelkirwan on May 22, 2011, 06:48:56 PM
Hey everyone, so I abslutly love this thread, and I had a quick question, I was trying to play the Taiken Game which needs the RPG maker (thanks for the translations you rock!), but I can't get RPG maker to work, I don't think I have the same problem as someone who commented above, the program won't event load for me, despite my downloading the trial version, any tips?

Thanks all

Rachel
You don't need the RPG maker itself to play the game, you need the corresponding RTP (run-time package, it contains the generic tilesets, sprites, sounds and so on). For Wetters Taiken you need the RMVX RTP, which is free and can be downloaded from Enterbrain's official site (or pretty much anywhere else if downloading from the japanese site will turn out to be too slow for your tastes).

LivingInfinite

I'm just glad you're working on it.

Millan

Tried that game LivingInfinite, and even though I am not as interested in messing as I am with wetting, it has been a very nice and fun game so far =)

I got to a point where I can take over and play as Nova, but I can't go on from there. It simply says I can't leave this area in this version of the game, so I'm assuming that is how far I will get in that version? Just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything =P

Great game though as I already said, definitely something I look forward to playing more of!

LivingInfinite

Oh, thank you. That is indeed all I've made so far.

Desperationlover

I played the livinginfinite game as well, it was great! I love how it incorporates wetting and messing. Great job, can't wait until the full version.

Ambrose

Quote from: LivingInfinite on May 22, 2011, 04:40:54 PM
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=330.0

You can check it out there...there is poop in it though, so if you're not into that then forget I said anything.

Best....game.....ever! It must be finished!  But what happened to the thread? cant find it anymore....

LivingInfinite

Aw, thanks guys.

The thread was...somehow deleted. I've got to make a new one, but I don't remember the download or image links, so...I'll handle it later I guess.

As I've mentioned elsewhere, it's not likely that I'll be able to work on it anymore unless I can get some donations.

durachio

is there a DL for SHIKKINschool with all of the updates and stuff, because there are alot of unlabeled links to them in this board.

Lisk

It's been a month since the time I've announced the new translation project, so I guess it's time to reveal some results. The most boring part, the database, is mostly finished. There's still some work to be done, but it's the late-game content that you won't need for now. Especially given how little playtime you will get for now - you can progress until you get the third party member and mess around the desert town, but that's it. Playing an early build is suffering.

Anyway, the progress so far is as follows:
- 24 out of 135 maps are translated. Gameplay-wise it includes progressing along the plot until you get a third party member, all desperation and almost-made it accidents you can get so far and few bedwetting scenes.
- The database is ported and mostly translated, all that is left is some weapons for characters you will not meet yet. Formatting aside, everything should work well for now.

Possible issues:
- Spelling/grammar. Remember that this is an early, unedited version of the game. I can and most likely will hit a wrong button every once in a while. Please report my mistakes to me so that I could fix them as soon as possible. Remember, it's our collaborative project, and it is you who can make it better.
- Formatting. Given the face that the character sprites are displayed at the sides on the screen and not in the dialogue box, it shouldn't be an issue, but in case you'll notice that string of text stretch past the textbox, please inform me so I could fix it.

Notes:
- Cecile. The protagonist's name should be romanized as Cecilia, but RPG Maker XP can't accept the names longer than 6 characters. 仕方がない.
- Lilia. The correct romanization of our white mage's name is Lilisa/Ririsa, but I think any FF4 fan would see why I used this name. Rose and Lily, yes.
- Marron Empire. Yes, it's marron. It's not like Baron from the original game is better. Or wait, maybe it is. Anyway, Marron it is.
- Mistika Village. This word means something obscure and mystique. 118-san came up with a suitable name for the village where the mysterious monster tamers dwell.

Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mbofor

LivingInfinite

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THIS

Thank you for doing this, Lisk. My only regret is that there's only one Cecilia bedwetting event until a little later in the game. That's when the game really starts getting interesting, I think!

kruton

Very cool, although I think the file may be password protected.

Estregan

It is... and this is not really helpful for testing and commenting it ;-)

Lisk

My apologies, it was indeed a password-protected backup copy. Here's the link to the unprotected copy. In case you've already downloaded that archive, the password is "ownage" (without brackets). These are the same files.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/26n7no