New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrose

Is it just me or is loda.jp/arabes down? cant get the new version of shikkinschool  :censored: http://shikkin.wiki.mface.jp/s/ShikkinSCHOOL basicly added another girl and more levels. If anyone else manage to connect to loda.jp/arabes please yell out :)

MKFan200

His site I believe is down. Try to go to the download server from Google. That still seems to work.

BTW new girl added.

Millan

Now this thread looks pretty fun =)

So I went through the last few pages and downloaded a couple games, got some to work and others not but it seems I have some kind of issue with pretty much every game! I'll start from the beginning.

First game I downloaded was Bunka Taiken, and I got that to work downloading the program suggested by Lisk. I assume it's supposed to be in Japanese right? In that case I don't really have any problem running this, I just have no clue what is going on  :blushing:

Next up Fushigina Gakkou to Futari no Shoujo RC. See the quote below for the error I had.

Quote from: Teumessian on March 23, 2011, 10:33:32 PM
Quote from: bailinda on March 06, 2011, 06:39:14 AM
thanks that fixed it.

but now i got a over error message -_-. says canĀ“t find rgss-rtp standard.

tryed to redowload and install rtp but nothing works -_-

Got the same problem on this end too. God dammit...

So I had the same initial problem as these two guys, couldn't find rgs102E.dll. Lisk fixed that though, but now I have the same issue as in the quote and I don't know what's wrong obviously. Would really like to try the game though if anyone can figure out how to fix it!

Then I got a game that I don't know what it's called actually but I downloaded it from http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7hkan
Also all in japanese right, no translations available? I can't find anything with my google skills anyway =/
I do get it to work so I will give it a go, just a bit harder/more frustrating when I can't read any of the text.

Then I downloaded something called 頻尿迷路 (I think at least, just copy pasted!) and also the program Lisk recommended (rm2k RTP)to run it with. However when I try to start it I get an error message which I can't even read, so I took a screenshot:

Hope you can see it...

So I appreciate that you share some of these games and apparently Lisk even translated the game I can't run? That's really awesome and I would love to play that. In the meantime I'll try these games that are in japanese and see how far I can get, but it is really not the same when you're just guessing all over and trying to figure out what does what. I understand it's time consuming to translate these games but it's really appreciated as well =)

Edit: Also found the link to Wetter's Taiken in English, and it's working! Playing it now, thanks a lot =) The translation so far is great, I mean I obviously don't know what it says in japanese so I can't compare, but my point is that the story and dialogue makes sense and seems well thought-out to me, so good job on that! Really wish I could give you something in return for it and I look forward to having a few more games like that translated.

Ambrose

Quote from: MKFan200 on May 09, 2011, 12:29:20 AM
His site I believe is down. Try to go to the download server from Google. That still seems to work.

BTW new girl added.

Yeah tried that, the problem is that the download server needs a password (omo), so i dont think it can be done from google :/

For Millan, have you changed your language settings to japanese? if not the games will not run :) If not it might be that you have the wrong RPG maker version

EnragedFilia

The entire mywiki.jp server has been down for months. Since the day of the earthquake, in fact (leaving little doubt as to why it's down).

Millan: any error involving a missing .dll is probably due to not having that version of RPG maker. There are several of them, and some games require one while some require the other. If the RTP is installed but the game still won't run, it means it either didn't install correctly (which means you should probably try downloading it from somewhere else) or it's the wrong one. Simply downloading that specific .dll will not help, because there are actually many missing files, and the error message is only naming the first one it can't find.

atdhfkm

Does anyone know how to upgrade the game version without loosing all upgrades, levels and money? Starting it all from the beggining every time really pisses me off(

EnragedFilia

I don't think there's a way to keep the save file across versions. However, the save files are in plain text, so if you can figure out how to modify them it should be possible to just restore your progress artificially.

Personally, I enjoy replaying the old content sometimes, which sort of helps balance out the impatience to get to the new stuff.

atdhfkm

Ambrose

mkart720

You can update without losing upgrades by unzipping the files in the same folder. Your save file won't get overwritten, and this has worked for me in the past.

Actually though, I'm having problems unzipping the files for the update. I keep getting an error message that says something like corrupt or wrong password when I try to unzip (using omo as the password). Anyone else having this problem?

Ambrose

Quote from: mkart720 on May 10, 2011, 12:55:56 PM
You can update without losing upgrades by unzipping the files in the same folder. Your save file won't get overwritten, and this has worked for me in the past.

Actually though, I'm having problems unzipping the files for the update. I keep getting an error message that says something like corrupt or wrong password when I try to unzip (using omo as the password). Anyone else having this problem?

Omo is the download password, the unzipping password is ShikkinSCHOOL

Millan

That ShikkinSCHOOL site still seems to be down for me. I don't know anything about the game at all really but would like to try it, after spending a few hours on Wetter's Taiken translated by Lisk I really want more of these games =P I'd prefer something translated of course but I'm going to try a few Japanese ones over the next few days as well I think :)

Anyway when I try to download ShikkinSCHOOL (or when I try to go to http://loda.jp/arabes/ ) I just get a time out error saying it took too long or something. I guess all I can do is keep trying.

Lisk

N. The summer makes my light-sensitive eyes hurt, but it brings cute girls in short skirts I enjoy looking at as well. The bad thing is that my little sister dresses up way too skimpy, but it can't be helped, little sisters always want to look much sexier than their brothers would allow. What should I do? Probably shut myself into my room and translate something. I really wish I could translate Hareame, because it's awesome and even in it's unfinished state it has way more content than Wetters Taiken (excepy it's more about desperation than fear wetting). And Mirie is way cuter than Chiffon ever was. So please, wait warmly and something good will be coming your way very soon! And it has to do something with the Fantasy that begins with F.

LivingInfinite

YOU TRANSLATED THE FINAL FANTASY GAME?!

:clap: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :clap:

I wasn't sure if you were gonna do it or not! This is AWESOME!

You should translate my game into Japanese. We'll be legends overseas, I'm telling you! :P

Millan

Another translated game coming? Yay, really looking forward to it! Trying to drag out Wetters Taiken as much as I can simply because I don't want it to end...

Anyway, that's some really good news Lisk :)

Oh and now I'm a bit curious about LivingInfinite's game too...Another desperation/wetting game I guess? If it's on the site and I missed it, I'm sorry...I'm still sort of new and haven't been through a lot of the threads yet  :blushing: