Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atdhfkm

And here goes first question :)
I bought a sword but cannot give it to my fighter... I thought that there is common inventory for all team members, but it is seems to be wrong
Can you help please?

P.S. If you will be so kind to tell a couple of words about who is who, whats going on and game mechanics it would be soooo nice ;)

LivingInfinite

Yo Lisk! Awesome work with the translations and such. It was very cool to be able to play Wetters' Taiken and actually know what was happening. Have you thought about translating that FF4 parody? That one's probably my favorite of the whole lot.

MKFan200

I'd actually like these wetting desperation RPG games if there was more animation with the actual desperation.

tenck5k

Quote from: Mydnyght Edgeworth on March 02, 2011, 10:41:52 PM
Anyway, Lisk, the game works again. Pretty fun little game. Got all 3 endings. Took a while for me to get the true ending, but I liked it. ^_^

Mind sharing how this true ending is obtained? I'm guessing you need to have found all the different wettings, which I'm stuck on...

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Lisk

Quote from: LivingInfinite on March 10, 2011, 09:06:59 PM
Have you thought about translating that FF4 parody? That one's probably my favorite of the whole lot.
Well, I might give it a try, it's not too big, after all, and the game system is quite small. I have nothing to do until Hare or school festival game will be finished, anyway.
Quote from: tenck5k on March 11, 2011, 08:59:16 PM
Mind sharing how this true ending is obtained? I'm guessing you need to have found all the different wettings, which I'm stuck on...
You have to witness all 16 wetting scenes. You can see which ones you're missing in the AV room.

tenck5k

So that's what the AV room does...gives hints! I'll give it a look.

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Went there, I can't make anything of the crystal ball's results...
Just missing number 14! Grrr!

EDIT2: Found it, but now I don't know how to actually get the true end...

EDIT3: Good now.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ

Axel404

I can't figure what to do after I first tried to use the crystal on the bat. I've got the sword, the wire, and the DHMO.

tenck5k

Quote from: Axel404 on March 19, 2011, 09:22:09 AM
I can't figure what to do after I first tried to use the crystal on the bat. I've got the sword, the wire, and the DHMO.

A hint: Try an item you've already tried on the bat. The crystal's use may have changed things.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ

Axel404

If I use the chemical its a game over, and the sword just makes the bat fly in her shirt. Even if I hit it lightly I still lose. I can't find anything else to do!

blaaarg

Put the change of clothes back in the nurse's station if you got them.

MKFan200

There's wetting and desperation in two other games.

In Theme Hospital, all the guests need to go to the bathroom at some point. You will know this if they if they have the restroom symbol over there heads. If they don't get to the restroom soon, they will pee themselves. You need to move fast to see it.

In Beach life, they need to use the restroom as well. If they don't use it soon, they will squat over and pee through their swimsuits. If their bladder is full, they will run to the bathroom in desperation.

Teumessian

Quote from: bailinda on March 06, 2011, 06:39:14 AM
thanks that fixed it.

but now i got a over error message -_-. says canĀ“t find rgss-rtp standard.

tryed to redowload and install rtp but nothing works -_-

Got the same problem on this end too. God dammit...

Rydia

Fun game, Lisk.

I'm still missing 10, 12, and 14 though. I'm assuming they're all on the top floor because they come after the first bat ending. AV room doesn't seem very helpful at giving hints...anyone want to help?

Edit: Got 'em all :) true ending here I come!

LivingInfinite

Quote from: Lisk on March 15, 2011, 08:41:40 AM
Quote from: LivingInfinite on March 10, 2011, 09:06:59 PM
Have you thought about translating that FF4 parody? That one's probably my favorite of the whole lot.
Well, I might give it a try, it's not too big, after all, and the game system is quite small. I have nothing to do until Hare or school festival game will be finished, anyway

Cool! It'd be awesome if you did, for me anyway. For years I have wondered exactly what they were saying!

MKFan200