New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisk

In the meantime, I'm happy to inform you that japanese devs woke up from their slumber and made two new uppoads (three, actually, but the third one is just a patch).

The first one is a simple maze game made with RM2K without much to it. Still, it's a fun to play and the fact that it requires almost no language knowledge can make it appealing to those who can't read the moonrunes. As usual, it requires that you have an RTP (runtime package), in this case the rm2k RTP, which is free and can be dowloaded from pretty much anywhere.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gk58df

The second upload is a long-awaited update to that game where you play as a girl from student concuil who's got caught in a time loop because she wet herself and must break free. There's no way to do so yet, as the game is still in development, but there's a lot of wetting scenes. 8 desperation wettings, 6 bedwettings and few other things. It was inspired by the "Endless Eight" arc of Haruhi's second season. I've skipped that show, so I can't say how much references there are, but I'm sure Haruhi fans might find some. This one was made with RPG maker VH, so VX RTP is a must.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ydb50

It's a shame that they use such an anal upload site, but it can't be he- there's nothing we can do about it. Luckily, there's still some decent proxies left, even though they're getting down quite often these days, so I'll re-upload these things to sendspace.

In other news, I'm almost finished with 不思議な学校と二人の少女. I had some unexpected things to take care of, so the progress was slower than expected (you know how it always happens - just when you think that the sky is clear, fate gives you some surprise), but luckily it's resolved now, so I'll run a few tests, finish the formatting, do the EXTRA stuff you can get after unlocking the true ending and release it around the monday.

Ambrose

Thanks for great games lisk :), speaking of games Shikkinschool 1,5 is out with quests up to lvl 10, no new chars though  http://loda.jp/arabes/?mode=pass&idd=15
passwords are the same as before

theerut

new item : science room key , lock that room by stand in front of door

Ambrose

yup lock it when the teacher is in it and unlock when she starts moving to the sinks in the science room

Newp

I'm going through the game files of Wetters Taiken and updating my post above with how to obtain the classes and I discover them. Ill also update this post with some other extra stuff that I find:

After obtaining the bunny suit, if you have it equipped and a North-South incident happens, you will be asked to sell your panties to the nurse after they run out after so many girls wet their pants at once

After completion of the game, if you collected any tarot cards, you will unlock cheat codes for your second go around. The more cards you find, the more cheats you unlock. These cheats can be activated by talking to the cats in building A's dining room.

Just to the east of building B, Kanna/Chiffon mention how they wondered how carpets and snow could be art. They also mentioned that it is supposed to look like a picture from high above; this is that picture:

theerut

don't know how to clear this quest

まなみちゃんがトイレの床に放尿するところがみたいはいいいえ (manami quest)

ltmt

Lol Newp, awesome find! I always wondered wtf was up with the weird ass terrain in that area. This game is just full of surprises.

Lisk

Okay, it's finished. Turned out to be a bit bigger than I initially expected. What the hell is wrong with RMXP, giving 3 lines for standalone text messages, but 4 for batch entries? Anyway, here is the game, now you can get Corpse Party with desperation twist and play it from start to one of three endings. As usual, please report my spelling mistakes and formatting screwups so I can fix them with a small map patch.

Oh wait.
Accidently uploaded the wrong file OTL.

Here's the right one:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zedfwp

m(_._)m

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Well, this is inconvenient, Lisk. Today, I downloaded and unzipped it and was able to play it.

Now I start it up and I'm told of a malware threat. o_O So I get that neutralized, but now when I unzip the file, the GAME.EXE file won't unpack. Even re-downloading the .RAR file doesn't help with that.

I'm screwed. Help me! T-T

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Lisk

How strange. I've tried scanning it on different rigs and both Avast and Kaspersky are silent. Well, there is a certain kind of malware that infects executive files, but just one... weird. You can use Game.exe from any other RPG maker XP game to be sure, but I'm positive that it's some strange case of false positive. Here's a Game.exe from Unyon's project, for example. See what happens.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Anyway, Lisk, the game works again. Pretty fun little game. Got all 3 endings. Took a while for me to get the true ending, but I liked it. ^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

bailinda

hmm i tryed to dl this game but then i open it, it says can´t find rgs102E.dll. anyone know how to fix it?

tryed so far to change files, redl it, change country to japan as u normaly do for this games.
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

Lisk

Quote from: bailinda on March 05, 2011, 10:22:15 AM
hmm i tryed to dl this game but then i open it, it says can´t find rgs102E.dll. anyone know how to fix it?

tryed so far to change files, redl it, change country to japan as u normaly do for this games.
Um... it kind of comes with the RTP, but in case you've installed a different version, here it is. Unrar it either in your game folder (to fix this error for this game only) or in system32 folder (to forget about getting this error completely).

bailinda

thanks that fixed it.

but now i got a over error message -_-. says can´t find rgss-rtp standard.

tryed to redowload and install rtp but nothing works -_-
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

Lisk

Finally! Finally it's here! 288-san is back with a new version of his desperation-based game inspired by Wetters Taiken. Now I can die as a happy man... but I have to play it before that.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7hkan
By the way, they seem to be aware of us. Our fetish unites people all over the world ^^.

Oh, Angie-chan, now you want to... no, my omo-obsessed maid can't be more cute.