TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blaaarg

If you miss all of them Firie has an accident

Teumessian

Quote from: EnragedFilia on February 02, 2011, 02:21:19 PM
I stumbled upon another title recently. When the whole party is put to sleep and you enter the dream about taking a test (first available in the ghost dungeon, because those are the first enemies that use sleep), answer all five questions correctly to receive the 'nyo dreamer' title for Chiffon. I haven't checked if all of the other test results produce titles, but I doubt it.

edit: Kanna just got "afraid of the dark" while wandering around in the ghost dungeon, on a battle that started with the message "kanna's fear of the dark got to her" or something like that.

It's a shame. Every time I redownloaded the game after Lisk rolled out with updates, I lost my title screens despite having the game data and everything. I miss the upskirt title screen with the dragon  :crying:

JackThe1

I even tried to get my party to be put to sleep intentionally, no such luck.
Kanna gets "afraid of Dark" if she's scared in battle when more than half of the time limit spent.
Mati gets "Cute Bladder" if she wets herself out of combat, in a diaper, in a BOAT.  :lol:

Anybody played that minigame with serving meal in Building B Dineroom?

Lisk

Quote from: Newp on February 03, 2011, 08:34:23 AM
I don't believe it does. First time it happened to me, I missed 1 question and didn't get anything. Maybe if you miss all of them?
If memory serves, you get accident scenes for different characters depending on how much questions you answered correctly. If you answer all the questions, you will be rewarded by a new title. If not... well, it's a wetting game, losing is fun too. This is the only time you can obtain in this event, and a rather strong (and ecchi) one.
Quote from: Teumessian on February 03, 2011, 09:06:05 PM
It's a shame. Every time I redownloaded the game after Lisk rolled out with updates, I lost my title screens despite having the game data and everything. I miss the upskirt title screen with the dragon  :crying:
But all the title screens are there in the Graphics/System folder! You stay in the main menu for a few seconds at most anyway (or wait, that's what I do).

In other news, update time again. The work on that Corpse Party-like game is continuing slowly, but steadily. I'm not sure how to make an actual progress report, though. You see, it's short gameplay-wise, but heavy dialogue-wise, and the maps are way more unbalanced that in WT. You can have a wall of text in one map and barely a few lines in five maps linked to it. Anyway, it's about 66% translated now, and there's not much difficulties here.

The only two major problems were text formatting (RPG maker XP in general and this particular game are much more demanding in this field, plus you can't preview right on the spot, unlike VX) and translation of the songs one of the characters sing (those who played the teaser probably know who can sing an omo-song in a situation like this). It's not hard to translate, but I want it to stay a song. The first problem was solved by this little program called DreaMaker (a really useful tool for extracting and reinserting text in rm2k, rm2k3 and rmxp projects), and a certain kind person from this forum offered his help with the second one. So the worst thing that may happen would be me romanizing the ingame text and posting a translation next to the original lines in a text file.

Stay tuned, more updates soon. Meanwhile, take this. Wettersmaker seems to be busy with his life, but he still draws something sometimes.

JackThe1

Managed to get "Nyo Dreamer", alse got "Nyo Avatar" for Mati, when the diary said she had 25 accidents, which was more then anyone else's. Trying hard to get those Tarot cards to sate my inner munchkin.

Kenichi123

Hey lisk, Ever think about getting a job translating Japanese games into English for money? It seems like you'd be able to do it easily-ish. Anyways I'd like to say thank you :)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

MKFan200

Im going to repost this link so it doesn't fade into the bowels of this forum.
http://watercall.sakura.ne.jp/illust.html

Newp

Here is a list of things I have found:

Chiffon:
Bedwetting Expert - 30 bedwettings (Obtain late in game after party at building A)
Inconfident - 40 accidents
Bedwetting Girl - Wet bed at Inn at building C
Fast Runner - Obtain in Waitress Minigame (Complete all orders, with no mistakes, with 35 seconds or more remaining)
Nyo Dreamer - If everyone falls asleep, and you answer all the questions in the dream event that follows correctly, you will get this.
Martial Artist - Beat Gaia right before the library event.

Kanna:
Flame Lady - 10 bedwettings (Must rest at Building C Inn, after 10 BW to get)
Forever in Shame - 30 accidents
Afraid of the Dark - I believe once you get past 20 minutes in the cave with little light.
Arrogant - Get after Chiffon wets in Building C
Holding Master - Win holding contest 5 times in building C, 2nd floor. Only available if Kanna is desperate (Yellow Jug) and after hide power gets increased.

Firie:
Wet your bed again? - 20 bedwettings
Miss Wetter - 50 accidents
Infirmary Resident - 70 changes at nurse
Afraid of Ghost - Get after ghost event in the inn in building B, part of story line.
Sullen -  Get after Chiffon wets in Building C

Mati:
World Map Legend - 35 bedwettings (Must rest at Building C Inn, after 35 BW to get)
Nyo Avatar - 25 accidents
Cute Bladder - Have an accident in a boat
Negotiator - Obtain by staying in the North-South incident corridor on building B, 2nd floor.

EnragedFilia

The way I remember it, "afraid of ghosts" is given during the plot exposition when you reach the ghost cave for the first time, similarly to the other plot-dependent class titles.

JackThe1

Quote from: EnragedFilia on February 07, 2011, 05:55:49 PM
The way I remember it, "afraid of ghosts" is given during the plot exposition when you reach the ghost cave for the first time, similarly to the other plot-dependent class titles.
Yes, most certainly.

Interesting, will they be rewarded for not wetting?

Also how many Tarot cards any of you found? I've got only two - in building X chest and in the secret room in the ruined mansion. Pointers? :blush:

Lisk

Quote from: JackThe1 on February 08, 2011, 11:22:10 AM
Quote from: EnragedFilia on February 07, 2011, 05:55:49 PM
Yes, most certainly.

Interesting, will they be rewarded for not wetting?

Also how many Tarot cards any of you found? I've got only two - in building X chest and in the secret room in the ruined mansion. Pointers? :blush:
No, there are no such rewards. As for the other question, there are six cards and you can get the pointers from the perverted diviner twins.

Anyway, here's another WIP version of the mysterious school game. It's still beta, but I think I will finish the main plot by the next weekend and do the EXTRA stuff another week later. Still you can explore the whole building, but you will miss a part of the plot if you finish the game, no matter what ending you will get. Stay tuned, soon you will get the whole game, but it will be better if you report all the grammar/spellig errors I've made.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxi6kt

EnragedFilia

It turns out there's a significant bug which can sometimes make one of the tarot cards unobtainable. If Firie has an accident in building B while standing to the east of the cluster of four girls near the entrance, it triggers an event in which the nurse arrives, tells off the girls and consoles Firie. The last part of this event only occurs once, and if it happens before you talk to the girl drying her futon in the building B "roof" area enough times, the latter's event sequence is not progressed, and cannot be completed. If you've never seen the Firie wetting event I just described, you're safe. Just don't do so before the girl on the roof mentions the four bullies, and you can get the card.

In addition, there is one title (I believe it's named bedwetting expert/master wetter) that becomes unobtainable after Mati joins the party, which makes it highly unlikely that anyone would get it without knowing exactly how.

Also, a few of the titles in the spreadsheet accompanying the translations are empty ones, with no skills or equippable weapons, and appear to be dummied out. These include well-mannered, book collector, and master of hiding.

Beyond that, the only things I have yet to figure out how to get are the titles "leader" and "skilled washer", a few mostly useless weapons, and some of the "battle changing" skills, such as "beach towel". All of these may also be dummied out, but they appear to be completely coded in any case.

JackThe1

Quote from: EnragedFilia on February 14, 2011, 08:52:29 PM
It turns out there's a significant bug which can sometimes make one of the tarot cards unobtainable. If Firie has an accident in building B while standing to the east of the cluster of four girls near the entrance, it triggers an event in which the nurse arrives, tells off the girls and consoles Firie. The last part of this event only occurs once, and if it happens before you talk to the girl drying her futon in the building B "roof" area enough times, the latter's event sequence is not progressed, and cannot be completed. If you've never seen the Firie wetting event I just described, you're safe. Just don't do so before the girl on the roof mentions the four bullies, and you can get the card.

Heh, that's when I lost it. Funny, I've figured it in the first playthrough, and second time I rushed it to have a good book.  :blush:

I've found four cards so far, another one I can't get is last part of a bunny suit. :crying:

Thanks for the help!

It's really amuse me how many things were hidden in the game that first appeared like not giving you any choice at all!

theerut

http://vndb.org/v5295 Imouto Paradise

hiyori need to pee badly but can't hold it any longer , then she wet herself
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6824/15588d.jpg

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13230154 video 46:40 - 50:55

Yog-Sothoth

Quote from: theerut on February 19, 2011, 09:45:13 PM
http://vndb.org/v5295 Imouto Paradise

hiyori need to pee badly but can't hold it any longer , then she wet herself
http://s.vndb.org/sf/88/15588.jpg
"sorry, vndb does not like hotlinking"
QuoteChuck Wurley: Finally, do you have any advice for our readers?

Jack Terricloth: "Yeah, sure. Try to be pleasant to each other, get out of the house in the evening, make time to read a good book now and then, depose your government when it suspends the free press, remember having fun is better for you than having money, oh and employ diplomatic means wherever possible to avoid violence." Rule number one of the cosmos is that "unlikely things do happen". Cheers, and thanks!