New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supadm

Just want to note something...Lisk is one of the greatest people ever...of all time. Thanks for all the effort you've put into translating these very fun games!

A question about WT though, I'm inside the mountain going up to the administration building and I've found that the initial road is closed off and you have to go a different way, as well as meeting the Kiki tribe. However I'm stuck chasing that stupid Kiki girl around in the cavern and the game won't let me procede until I do that...how do I go about catching her?

Lisk

Quote from: blaaarg on January 21, 2011, 09:00:13 AM
Do you have a paypal, amazon or iTunes account I could donate to?  I think you deserve some kind of compensation for all the work you've done so far.
Remember to buy me some beer when we meet each other  :D
Quote from: supadm on January 21, 2011, 06:47:11 PM
Just want to note something...Lisk is one of the greatest people ever...of all time. Thanks for all the effort you've put into translating these very fun games!

A question about WT though, I'm inside the mountain going up to the administration building and I've found that the initial road is closed off and you have to go a different way, as well as meeting the Kiki tribe. However I'm stuck chasing that stupid Kiki girl around in the cavern and the game won't let me procede until I do that...how do I go about catching her?
Oh... two beers! As of that part, use SHIFT to dash and eventually you will catch her. There's no real trick to this, just run at her mashing the action buton.

Also, this >.>

supadm

Quote from: Lisk on January 21, 2011, 07:47:12 PM

Oh... two beers! As of that part, use SHIFT to dash and eventually you will catch her. There's no real trick to this, just run at her mashing the action buton.

Also, this >.>

...This speeds up my world exploration something fierce. Wish I'd know about this before hand. Thanks!

FallenStar

Okay, I must confess to a certain amount of disappointment as to the length of this topic compared to the others on the forum that aren't stickied.

Might I request you guys to post in other topics in addition to this one just so that the board has some semblance of balance? And if there are no topics anyone feels like posting in, then you guys can feel free to make new ones. And if that doesn't work, feel free to offer suggestions as to what other sorts of topics you'd like to see here.

Really... when one topic has reached 22 pages and the one under it is only 3 pages, something really seems off to me. =P

Welp... I'm fucked...

banedon

Quote from: blaaarg on January 21, 2011, 09:00:13 AM
Do you have a paypal, amazon or iTunes account I could donate to?  I think you deserve some kind of compensation for all the work you've done so far.

This.

Serika

Quote from: FallenStar on January 21, 2011, 10:53:23 PM
Okay, I must confess to a certain amount of disappointment as to the length of this topic compared to the others on the forum that aren't stickied.
Either way i'm glad we have at least one popular topic. It works to our advantage if Lisk's project creates a lot of traffic and daily activity on this site. All we need is fresh ideas for new topics (i'm as much at fault as anyone, i haven't had any good ideas for the FD board either) and there will be people here to see them.

Admittedly i haven't tried these games yet. I don't have RPG Maker installed and i'm not very good at this kind of thing. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

It does no good if only one topic is affected by Lisk's great work and all. Ideally, I would like if Lisk's efforts would help revitalize the whole site and forum, rather than just having this site be an outpost for wetting games and the like.

After all, there are several *other* boards on this site and many different interests reflected in them. If only one topic is going to be used, what's the point of the rest of the site?  :S  :crying:
Welp... I'm fucked...

tester

Quote from: Lisk on January 20, 2011, 07:38:45 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?2dg1ntxmyyt
RGSS103J.dll. Put it either in the game folder or system32 folder, both should work. Also, you must have RMXP RTP installed.
RPG Maker XP RTP: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download-rtp.html

Mine says that RGSS102E.dll could not be found.  I downloaded the one that you said.  but thats 103 not 102.

EnragedFilia

Both files are part of the RMXP RTP. When I installed it, the game started working (without downloading the single file). I thought I'd installed the RTP a while ago, but apparently it was a different version or something.

Newp

Quote from: Teumessian on December 23, 2010, 11:18:20 PM
Gentlemen, I have finally beat the game. The boss battle twist was excellent.

To Lisk, well f*cking done. The translations were immersing, hilarious, and believable. The time I sunk into this game, a little over 26 hours, was time well spent.

I'm not gonna go for a second playthrough though. I got other stuff to do and I got REALLY addicted to this game, so I'm cashing away my save data for another day. It's was absolutely rad though.

Thanks for making this game playable for the masses, Lisk. You rock hard.

-T

P.S. I shouted the following statement, loud enough to wake up the neighbors, after beating the final boss. Feels good man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY

I'm probably a slow pony on this a warning to everyone that has/will play this great game: Do not specifically go out of your way to get through the final battle without an accident, like I did, and been severely disappointed.

Teumessian

Quote from: Newp on January 26, 2011, 01:22:55 PM
Quote from: Teumessian on December 23, 2010, 11:18:20 PM
Gentlemen, I have finally beat the game. The boss battle twist was excellent.

To Lisk, well f*cking done. The translations were immersing, hilarious, and believable. The time I sunk into this game, a little over 26 hours, was time well spent.

I'm not gonna go for a second playthrough though. I got other stuff to do and I got REALLY addicted to this game, so I'm cashing away my save data for another day. It's was absolutely rad though.

Thanks for making this game playable for the masses, Lisk. You rock hard.

-T

P.S. I shouted the following statement, loud enough to wake up the neighbors, after beating the final boss. Feels good man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKSQBJ58rY

I'm probably a slow pony on this a warning to everyone that has/will play this great game: Do not specifically go out of your way to get through the final battle without an accident, like I did, and been severely disappointed.

Wait, what do you mean by this? Do you mean not letting any members of your group have an accident? Why not?

Newp

The first time around I used magic diapers, but after defeating Milt, she says that whoever the first person to have an accident in the battle against her gave her just enough energy to complete the resurrection. In my case, it said Cliffon's accident was the last bit of energy she needed; second time, it was Firie. So, third time around trying it, I went for 0 accidents in the whole battle against her, under the thinking that if no one in the party has an accident, she won't have an energy, right? Wrong. Instead, she says that someone at the school coincidentally had an accident, giving her enough power. I was like FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.

JackThe1

The game is delicious! Lisk, you ROCK!  :clap:

I almost finished it, tried final battle and sucked, but now I don't want to go until I solve the fortune teller's mysteries. Darn, they got me confused.

Also, how about we compare a notes so I see what I missed?

So, Chiffon got classes: Magical schoolgirl (beginning), Bedwetter, Coward, Martial Artist.

Kanna got: Honor Student (beginning), Arrogant, Afraid of Darkness

Firie got: Grade Skipper (beginning), Sullen, Afraid of Ghosts

Mati got Senior (beginning), Natural Wetter, Cute Bladder

I've got a feeling that I missed some, because there's arms not fitting any of my classes.

Still don't know what those three girls on the upper floor of Building C are up to.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I'm slow, skill chart in the same folder that game. But HOW?  :drool:
Figured about girls too, not that much helps.

EnragedFilia

I stumbled upon another title recently. When the whole party is put to sleep and you enter the dream about taking a test (first available in the ghost dungeon, because those are the first enemies that use sleep), answer all five questions correctly to receive the 'nyo dreamer' title for Chiffon. I haven't checked if all of the other test results produce titles, but I doubt it.

edit: Kanna just got "afraid of the dark" while wandering around in the ghost dungeon, on a battle that started with the message "kanna's fear of the dark got to her" or something like that.

Newp

I don't believe it does. First time it happened to me, I missed 1 question and didn't get anything. Maybe if you miss all of them?