TalkBox v1.0

wetting found in games.

Started by andreasaspenberg, January 29, 2008, 03:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theerut

Quote from: atdhfkm on December 03, 2010, 02:34:42 AM
It is "Out of order" sign.
Quote from: Faust on December 03, 2010, 10:30:15 AM
1.Stand on the entrance to the bathroom.
2.Use sign.
3.????
4.Profit!!!

thank you

-------------------
how to pass these quest?

Faust

Faust can't say directly, but he can mention all the things he knows how to do for you therut.

(With Closed sign)

You can close the bathroom that 'Miniskirt' (Ayumi) goes to after not being able to get to the gym, and she'll go to a side hall to pee there.

You can close the girl's bathroom that Haruka (Pink hair) Would go to.
She starts heading towards it before class at 9:19, and can be stopped, which will hold her in class.
If you don't meet the timing, or if she is allowed to leave the first time she asks, she'll head to it. And if it's closed, she'll head to the gym, before heading off the path.Faust doesn't know which level, but after a point, you can walk on it, and watch her relieve herself in the grass.
If you deny her the first time she asks to go, then close the girl's bathroom, she'll head into the boy's bathroom where if you occupy the stall, she'll use the urinal instead, which is another mission.

When you can close doors, you can get Miniskirt (Ayumi) to wet herself by occupying the stall she'd go into. (After being denied the Gym bathroom), and at 9:57, she wets herself. Be sure to leave the bathroom while she's peeing, and watch her as she starts out, covering it.
That's another two missions.
and if you occupy the stall before 9:18, and wait, the Teacher will go to wait on you to leave, until about 9:31-9:33, which she'll then head to the class, which she'll fidget about until asking if she can go.
Faust doesn't know if you can even prevent that one.

And for the record, don't follow Ayumi into the nurses office, lest you get a game over.

Sidenote: You can infinitely stall the Gym girl from opening the gym by putting down and picking up Nozumi's notes.
The game seems to register it as there, even if you pick it back up. Leading to a Gym that never opens.

Estregan

Quote from: Lisk on December 28, 2010, 07:57:56 AMDoes it give you any specific error message?
Actually not... When I click the game (more exactly, the krkr.exe, which I remember starting the game in other cases, unless I am completely confusing it^^) I get a small window with some programming text (unfortunately I don't know much about any programming, so I can't use that text) and an error box that says "??????????????(syntax error)" (no smileys, just question marks), maybe a language problem hinders the window showing its real text. I also get a small, but useless control panel.
I won't copy the text box text in here because I don't find a spoiler function and it is way too long. Actually I wouldn't expect anyone to read it.

That's all. If you have any idea what I could do, I would appreciate it, else I just have to accept that there is no Shikkin for me... Thanks for your help so far, Lisk!

blaaarg

I highly recommend Chiitrans and AppLocale to run these Japanese games.  No need to run AppLocale, just install it and turn on "Fix Game Locale" in ChiiTrans' run dialog.

blaaarg

figured out another one.  For the teacher (and to pass level 6) occupy the staff toilet at the beginning to make her wait, then go occupy the squat toilet on the second floor.  Notice the crack in the wall?  :drool:

Estregan

thank you blaaarg. Didn't help so far; but I will try reinstalling the game next, maybe it works. Not now.

Faust

Thank you Blaaarg. =D

By the way, you can use the wood on a regular toilet to keep the teacher from going in the first one too.

Good for experiencing Haruka and her desperate. ^^

EnragedFilia

Quote from: theerut on December 28, 2010, 12:49:04 PM

how to pass these quest?

Lines #1 and 3 there start with 'Ayumi', the name of the girl in the pink miniskirt. All you need to do for pretty much everything involving her is drop the notebook in front of the gym doors in time for Minami (pink-haired girl in the track suit) to pick it up, then go lock yourself in the staff bathroom, wait for Ayumi to show up and say something, and immediately open the door. Lines 5 and 6 start with 'miniskirt', meaning they obviously refer to Ayumi as well.

Line #4 starts with 'Haruka', the name of the pink-haired girl in the dress. And you can't make her wet herself until level 8. As it turns out, this one wants to see her pulling her panties down. Basically, you intercept her before class starts, then put the 'closed for cleaning' sign on the first floor girls' room and lock yourself in the men's room stall. Because you aren't there to tell her otherwise, she'll leave in the middle of class, see the sign on the girls' room and try to use the men's room instead. After waiting for a few moments in front of your closed door, she'll decide to use the urinal, so you have to open the door immediately after she speaks to catch the small window for completing this request.

Line #2 is more complicated, because it doesn't refer specifically to one girl. If I remember correctly, that one either requires you to watch Kaori-sensei in the bathroom through the peephole or get Minami desperate in the gym (using the board object as described above).

Now if you want to know how to translate these things for yourself, what I do is run AGTH and paste the text into either ATLAS or google translator. There should be links to both in some of the previous threads here about this sort of thing.

Faust

Faust has encountered a glitch.
If you see the one that wears hotpants wet, as she walks off, the game blue-screens.
D=
Faust is mad. XP

But Faust found a way around it. Now, if he could just do the missions to get to level 8.....

blaaarg

Quote from: Faust on December 28, 2010, 03:20:43 PM
Faust has encountered a glitch.
If you see the one that wears hotpants wet, as she walks off, the game blue-screens.
D=
Faust is mad. XP

That happened to me once, but not the second time.

ltmt

Awesome work, Lisk! I'm sure WetterMaker (or whatever his name was..) would be proud. Have you told him you translated his game? I'm sure he'd be pleased to hear it.

Ummm, one question though.. Where do you find the bunny ears to complete Mati's costume? I'm kinda lost when it comes to the tarot card quest :/

Ambrose

anyone know what to do on this one? はるかちゃんの限界前押さえが見たい its the 4th quest from the guy with the blue hair, done all the other lvl 5 quests but cannot figure out this one....argh! doesnt seem to be the usual two girls atleast  :death: machine transrations give no hints what so ever either.

Nm found it, you just have to watch her on the male toilet before you enter :S

Kenichi123

Quote from: Lisk on December 23, 2010, 08:05:39 AM

Not all the skills are actually implemented in the game, this chart is just the dump of game's database. As for the questions, here goes:
1) The tarot cards are scattered all over the island and usually require to complete a side quest to get them. Once you're close to the end of the game and diviner twins can't help you with your quest anymore, they will offer to direct you to the cards instead.
2) That's exactly what they are for =).
3) Go through the mansion, re-visit the office, fight a boss, see the scene, and you're good to go. Basically, when the girls tell you that there's only the last battle left, it means that you have access to everything.

By the way, you DO have access to everything now. As of now, 202 out of 202 maps are translated. The translation is finished, now I can actually start to edit this thing =).
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3l8rd
Enjoy!

What do you have in mind for "Editing" the thing......  :gunsmilie:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

theerut

thank you faust,EnragedFilia

------------------------------------

use this quote

Quote from: Faust on December 28, 2010, 01:52:37 PM
You can close the girl's bathroom that Haruka (Pink hair) Would go to.
She starts heading towards it before class at 9:19, and can be stopped, which will hold her in class.
If you don't meet the timing, or if she is allowed to leave the first time she asks, she'll head to it. And if it's closed, she'll head to the gym, before heading off the path.Faust doesn't know which level, but after a point, you can walk on it, and watch her relieve herself in the grass.

to pass these quest

パンツをおろす後ろ姿が見たい ( lv 6 and reward is new item)
はるかちゃんの野ションが見たい

atdhfkm

QuoteAnd you can't make her wet herself until level 8

Can you please tell more about this? I have reached the 8th level, but when she asks for permission to leave for the second time I pick the second option, but nothing happens! She just leaves for bathroom and acts exactly as she did before